***Official June 2022 Thread***

Hi everyone! My family and I are doing our Disney trip June5 -June 13! We, have stayed on property in the past, but this time we are staying off site at Lake Buena Vista Resort in spa. We need the space it's two bedroom two bath room! I have the park days planned, and plan on making the park reservations after they announce the full.plans for the 50th.

We will arrive on June 2nd. Staying at Beach Club and will have 5 days in the parks. This is our first trip to Disney in 10 years and our first ever stay onsite! I'm so excited, but so much has changed in the past 10 years it makes me nervous. I really thought I had my head wrapped around it until the pandemic, so I'm hoping things get back to "normal" before we leave.

It will be my 16 year old son and I. My husband loved our last trip, but has no desire to return at this point. He says he's 10 years older and wants to spend his time off relaxing, not walking 15k steps per day. We own a business and he walks that much every single day!

We'll also be doing a couple of days at Universal before he head to Disney.

Hi everyone! My family and I are doing our Disney trip June5 -June 13! We, have stayed on property in the past, but this time we are staying off site at Lake Buena Vista Resort in spa. We need the space it's two bedroom two bath room! I have the park days planned, and plan on making the park reservations after they announce the full.plans for the 50th.

Hi, and Welcome! We can't wait to see what Disney has planned for 2022. The new fireworks show at the MK sounds amazing!

We will arrive on June 2nd. Staying at Beach Club and will have 5 days in the parks. This is our first trip to Disney in 10 years and our first ever stay onsite! I'm so excited, but so much has changed in the past 10 years it makes me nervous. I really thought I had my head wrapped around it until the pandemic, so I'm hoping things get back to "normal" before we leave.

It will be my 16 year old son and I. My husband loved our last trip, but has no desire to return at this point. He says he's 10 years older and wants to spend his time off relaxing, not walking 15k steps per day. We own a business and he walks that much every single day!

We'll also be doing a couple of days at Universal before he head to Disney.

Welcome aboard! Ten years? Wow! You're right a lot has changed. New lands, new rides, new shows! How exciting, it will be like going for the first time all over again. Not to mention you are staying at one of the best resorts on property. (IMO) We love getting park hopper when we stay there. Nothing like popping into Epcot for a drink and snack, especially during one of the festivals.

I've got you both down. 🙂

Booked our AKL Kidani this morning. We're there June 11-14 then switch to Wyndham bonnet creek for another week, then hopefully back to Boardwalk.

I have been waiting ever so impatiently for someone else to start a June 2022 thread, but alas, I can wait no longer. We've canceled 2 trips because of covid thus far, one in Sep. 2020 and one for July of this year. With Vaccines available, and things opening back up, we are more excited than ever to get back home next June. Who else out there is heading back to Disney next June? Let's get the list started, and start talking trip planing!

:tink:

June 2022 Roll Call
Jennb529 June 2nd- Beach Club
Branderson610 June5 -June 13 Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
Redboat45 June 11-14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Dr Gunnie June 15th - 21st Caribbean Beach Resort
TaraWasHere June 18th-26th Grand Floridian Resort
katyringo June 21-28 Pop Century
Headed to the Kingdom June 18 - 26, 2022. Staying offsite for the first time since for the first time in many years, the entire family is going. In total there will be eight of us. My planning OCD is already in high gear since there are so many unknowns and we lose some of the on-site advantages. Looking forward to some new challenges like transportation, grocery delivery, and planning park days with the changing landscape.

Headed to the Kingdom June 18 - 26, 2022. Staying offsite for the first time since for the first time in many years, the entire family is going. In total there will be eight of us. My planning OCD is already in high gear since there are so many unknowns and we lose some of the on-site advantages. Looking forward to some new challenges like transportation, grocery delivery, and planning park days with the changing landscape.

You'll be there the same time as us! 🙂 I feel you on the OCD planning. I love planning every little detail for every trip...we rarely follow the plans, but I still like to make them.

You all.. we changed again back to shades of green. We went back and forth because at first shades was excluded from early entry but now they are included plus included in the extended hours for delux!

You all.. we changed again back to shades of green. We went back and forth because at first shades was excluded from early entry but now they are included plus included in the extended hours for delux!

Ok, I've got you changed back. I personally don't think these Early entry and night time extra hour(s) are going to amount to much of anything to get excited about, (especially if they keep the park reservation system in place) but who knows. There are a lot of still unknowns about the upcoming year. Still no word on FP+, still waiting to see if the CL offerings are worth the price, still waiting to see if the 50th will have a VERY bad crowding effect....can't early plan meals, parties (if they come back) BBB. I'm planning like everything will go mostly back to normal, but it's kind of hard when there are so many things that are unknown.

Ok, I've got you changed back. I personally don't think these Early entry and night time extra hour(s) are going to amount to much of anything to get excited about, (especially if they keep the park reservation system in place) but who knows. There are a lot of still unknowns about the upcoming year. Still no word on FP+, still waiting to see if the CL offerings are worth the price, still waiting to see if the 50th will have a VERY bad crowding effect....can't early plan meals, parties (if they come back) BBB. I'm planning like everything will go mostly back to normal, but it's kind of hard when there are so many things that are unknown.

one of our favorite things to do it be one of the first people in the parks. So the early entry is important to us. On our last trip we were the first people into holly woods studios and got to walk behind the security guard. We just enjoy that early morning feeling.

one of our favorite things to do it be one of the first people in the parks. So the early entry is important to us. On our last trip we were the first people into holly woods studios and got to walk behind the security guard. We just enjoy that early morning feeling.

Yeah we likeed getting in early too. We could easily get both Rockin Rollercoaster and ToT in at HS then jump in another line before the masses started arriving. With them only bringing back thirty minutes though, I just can’t personally see the value. I could be wrong though. We will most certainly find out regardless.

Yeah we likeed getting in early too. We could easily get both Rockin Rollercoaster and ToT in at HS then jump in another line before the masses started arriving. With them only bringing back thirty minutes though, I just can’t personally see the value. I could be wrong though. We will most certainly find out regardless.
I hear you. Money wise tho we save about $800 to stay at shades. Both shades and pop will have the early entry but shades is included in the delux after hours so it was a no brained- less money for more park access.

I hear you. Money wise tho we save about $800 to stay at shades. Both shades and pop will have the early entry but shades is included in the delux after hours so it was a no brained- less money for more park access.

Well given the choice, I think Shades would be kind of a no brainer for us too. We've never stayed there (don't qualify), but I have family that has never stayed anywhere else at Disney. I'm just hoping that 1)We know when Evening extra hours are posted far enough in advance that we will be able to adjust park reservations (if they are still around) without having to rearrange dining, and FP+ (if it comes back at all). We don't generally do park hoppers, and I can't personally see the value of adding it just to get an extra hour or two in one of the parks.

This is our first trip staying off site. I'm a bit nervous regarding that early morning access to the parks since it looks like we might be 30 minutes behind the on-site guests. For us, our usual group of three expanded to 8 this time. I was able to get a house just outside of the gate with very nice accommodations for 1/4 what it would have cost me for rooms. The math just didn't work to stay on-site. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't hurt us on the park-side of things.

This is our first trip staying off site. I'm a bit nervous regarding that early morning access to the parks since it looks like we might be 30 minutes behind the on-site guests. For us, our usual group of three expanded to 8 this time. I was able to get a house just outside of the gate with very nice accommodations for 1/4 what it would have cost me for rooms. The math just didn't work to stay on-site. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't hurt us on the park-side of things.
We're in the same boat. For a chunk of our stay. I liked it much better when it was only one park a day that was early entry.

We used to shy away from the emh parks in the past because they were always so crowded. With it being early entry in every park every day now, I really don't know how this will play out. Same with the emh in the evenings. I personally don't see how it will be much of an advantage for those staying on site. I guess they will maybe get a one ride advantage over offsite guests...I guess. Shoot it takes at least ten minutes to even get from the gate to any decent ride in any park....

We are in. Booked today at OKW on points June 25 - July 3, 2022. We are hoping things will have returned to normal by then. Especially hoping the DDP is back.

We are in. Booked today at OKW on points June 25 - July 3, 2022. We are hoping things will have returned to normal by then. Especially hoping the DDP is back.

Welcome! We're also hoping most if not all things have returned to normal by the time we get there. I know they already announced that the DDP Would be coming back, I can't imagine them taking a full year from the announcement to make it happen....hopefully. I'm personally waiting on announcements for BBB and Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter