***Official June 2022 Thread***

Our group just "finalized" our ADR plan, although I wasn't sure we were going to reach agreement at a few points. Since we're at CBR during F&G, we decided to get park hoppers and we'll take the skyliner over to Epcot for dinner a couple times. We've planned ADRs for lunches at our morning parks, then taking the afternoons to rest before heading back out in the evenings. We also sat down with our ride comparison list between DLR and WDW and highlighted what our priorities will be and what will be the "nice if we get to it" and the "skip it" lists. We've been discussing how high on the list we should put MMRR since it's coming to DLR next year. We put the rides with minor differences on our "nice if we get to it" list, but we all had favorites that ended up on that list. I think Dumbo was the only one we had unanimous agreement to skip! :rotfl: In the end, anything that was at DLR and had a majority vote in the "skip" category went on that list, but we agreed that we might have to make a trip to DLR to make up for any favorites we skipped at WDW. We can do a quick one day trip to DLR but WDW is an epic journey for us!

I just booked a trip to surprise my daughter for her 21st birthday. We will be staying at POFQ June 14-17 with 3 park days - MK, EP, AK. While I will have to reveal that we are taking a trip so DD can request the days off work, I am planning to keep our trip location a secret until departure day, wish me luck! I was fairly adept at planning out our park days previously but I am now frantically trying to read up on all the things G+. This will be our first on site stay so I need to educate myself on the best ways to get around. I'm not crazy about relying on the Disney buses to make it to rope drop!

We'll be there June 13-27, offsite orange lake, first time dolphin swim with discovery cove. Any tips? Awaiting dining adr. Hate my 11 yr old is now an adult $$$$$... anyone doing the h20 party?

I just booked a trip to surprise my daughter for her 21st birthday. We will be staying at POFQ June 14-17 with 3 park days - MK, EP, AK. While I will have to reveal that we are taking a trip so DD can request the days off work, I am planning to keep our trip location a secret until departure day, wish me luck! I was fairly adept at planning out our park days previously but I am now frantically trying to read up on all the things G+. This will be our first on site stay so I need to educate myself on the best ways to get around. I'm not crazy about relying on the Disney buses to make it to rope drop!

We'll be there June 13-27, offsite orange lake, first time dolphin swim with discovery cove. Any tips? Awaiting dining adr. Hate my 11 yr old is now an adult $$$$$... anyone doing the h20 party?

Hello and welcome! I have both your dates down.

Hello! My husband and I are going June 26-7/1 at Pop Century to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We took our first couples only trip in Feb. '20 before Covid and had a blast. Unfortunately, we didn't get to ride RoR so that is my one ride goal this trip and my one ADR goal is Space 2020. I used to know how to plan and work the system but now I feel like I don't know anything with Genie and LL. So, I'm going to have to learn. My one question is why the rush to reserve parks? I was going to plan my parks around what ADR I could get. Can I even make ADR's if I haven't reserved parks yet? Thanks!

My one question is why the rush to reserve parks? I was going to plan my parks around what ADR I could get. Can I even make ADR's if I haven't reserved parks yet? Thanks!

My understandings on this subject: you never know when a park may have a full day, and it’s always better to have SOMETHING. We’ve already changed ours a couple of times since January as we fine tune our plans. Last year, DHS sold out a lot because of ROTR. I’m expecting the same thing for Epcot as soon as an opening date for Guardians is announced, especially if it’s a virtual queue.

I am also almost certain that you do NOT have to have a park reservation to make an ADR, but you would have to have one to enter.

My understandings on this subject: you never know when a park may have a full day, and it’s always better to have SOMETHING. We’ve already changed ours a couple of times since January as we fine tune our plans. Last year, DHS sold out a lot because of ROTR. I’m expecting the same thing for Epcot as soon as an opening date for Guardians is announced, especially if it’s a virtual queue.

I am also almost certain that you do NOT have to have a park reservation to make an ADR, but you would have to have one to enter.
Thank you for this! Makes sense. I just don't think the parks will sell out more than 60 days in advance when ADR's are made. Since this is a couples trip for us with no kids, our meals are the focus of the trip. We'll build around that. Plus, I seriously don't think Guardians is going to open before the end of June. Would be great if it did, but I just don't see it.

Hello my fellow June vacationers!!!! I'm heading to Disney 6/1-6/12 staying at AKL - Kidani.

This is the first time I'm going to the parks in June. I'm a little nervous as historically I've selected lower crowd times to go, but my nephews are in school so summer it is. Any tips will be appreciated. I decided to get genie plus, better to be safe than sorry. I know I can add it the day of, but there's 7 in my party I just don't want the hassle each morning, hopefully I get use out of it. My dining day was this morning I got everything I wanted, maybe not the ideal times. I can never quite get standard lunch and dinner times, so sometimes "dinner" will be 4:20pm LOL.

I'm excited, this is the first time i'm going with my 3 nephews ages 3, 10 and 12 - should be a blast. They are starwars fan, even the 3 year old so i'm excited to do everything starwars with them. I wish everyone luck with their dining reservations and amazing vacations.

How is everyone planning on getting from MCO to your resorts?
We’ve booked the Mears Connect bus — it’s in the same spot at MCO as the once-free Magical Express. It’s $16 per person each way so cheaper for us than an Uber or Lyft would be.

Hello! My husband and I are going June 26-7/1 at Pop Century to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We took our first couples only trip in Feb. '20 before Covid and had a blast. Unfortunately, we didn't get to ride RoR so that is my one ride goal this trip and my one ADR goal is Space 2020. I used to know how to plan and work the system but now I feel like I don't know anything with Genie and LL. So, I'm going to have to learn. My one question is why the rush to reserve parks? I was going to plan my parks around what ADR I could get. Can I even make ADR's if I haven't reserved parks yet? Thanks!

We're celebrating W turning 66 in April and him retiring in August, and we'll be camping at the Fort June 27 thro July 6. I'm so ready for this trip!

Hello my fellow June vacationers!!!! I'm heading to Disney 6/1-6/12 staying at AKL - Kidani.

This is the first time I'm going to the parks in June. I'm a little nervous as historically I've selected lower crowd times to go, but my nephews are in school so summer it is. Any tips will be appreciated. I decided to get genie plus, better to be safe than sorry. I know I can add it the day of, but there's 7 in my party I just don't want the hassle each morning, hopefully I get use out of it. My dining day was this morning I got everything I wanted, maybe not the ideal times. I can never quite get standard lunch and dinner times, so sometimes "dinner" will be 4:20pm LOL.

I'm excited, this is the first time i'm going with my 3 nephews ages 3, 10 and 12 - should be a blast. They are starwars fan, even the 3 year old so i'm excited to do everything starwars with them. I wish everyone luck with their dining reservations and amazing vacations.
Hello and welcome to all of you! Sorry it took me a minute to get you added to the list. My niece is getting married and both of my daughters are in the bridal party. We've been getting dress fittings and helping plan this week. It's been a bit hectic.

Anyway, it's super exciting to see times for June starting to pop up, and some members have already begun making ressies! We still have 16 days till we can make ours! We are getting Close Y'all!

We still have 16 days till we can make ours! We are getting Close Y'all!
16 for us, too- didn’t realize you were checking in on 18th, too. I am crazy nervous, and only booking 2 ADR! Well, maybe 3. We’re trying to decide if it’s worth it to try to book Hoop for opening night, but that’s not available to book until late May.

If anyone booking now or in future wants to report on successes, triumphs, please do so on this thread- I’d love the heads up!

I’ll be sure to report back after I make mine!

16 for us, too- didn’t realize you were checking in on 18th, too. I am crazy nervous, and only booking 2 ADR! Well, maybe 3. We’re trying to decide if it’s worth it to try to book Hoop for opening night, but that’s not available to book until late May.

If anyone booking now or in future wants to report on successes, triumphs, please do so on this thread- I’d love the heads up!

I’ll be sure to report back after I make mine!

Yup, planning to drop our stuff off at the hotel and head straight to Epcot. Hoping to snag a ILL for Remy since it's my oldest daughters favorite Disney movie. I'm heading over to the Mexican Pavilion first thing and grabbing a Mango Margarita to start my Vacay off right!

We are planning about 6 Table service meals over the course of our stay. I've been checking every day for what vanishes quickly at 180. Most of our choices shouldn't be to hard to get, with two notable exceptions of course.

Yup, planning to drop our stuff off at the hotel and head straight to Epcot. Hoping to snag a ILL for Remy since it's my oldest daughters favorite Disney movie. I'm heading over to the Mexican Pavilion first thing and grabbing a Mango Margarita to start my Vacay off right!

Too funny, we are going to Epcot on the 18th, too. Oldest (22) wants the same drink 😂, I am holding out for tipsy ducks in love!

How is everyone planning on getting from MCO to your resorts?
We've booked with Tony Hinds, based on recommendations from these forums. He's been great so far in all our emails back and forth - we've had to reschedule with him since we first booked June 2020, then June 2021, and now finally June 2022, plus flight changes and everything. He told us he'll reach out to confirm everything once our dates get closer. If something happens so that falls apart, we'll just Uber/Lyft.

@flipflopmom LOL That's awesome! Oddly enough, my oldest is also 22. My youngest is 6 (7 this month). I think the slow pace and relaxed atmosphere of Epcot is the perfect way to start a Disney Vacation. <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter