Official London / Paris / Disneyland Paris Thread

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Hi Folks,

This is the thread that John and I will be posting to if you'd like to follow along.

Mods.....please leave this on the main page so that everyone can find it.

We will do our best to post as often as possible. Alot will depend on Internet connections.:thumbsup2

We are currently sitting in Orlando International waiting for our flight to Philly.

We will meet up with Frank, Cathy, Denise and James who are all traveling with us and on the same flights.

We should all arrive in London at approximately 9:30am tomorrow morning.

That's all for now.

I'm excited to be following your travels, especially since I would have loved to be on the trip! Have an amazing time, and let us know how it all goes and what you do, as you're able to do so with time available and technology available... :cool1:

You and John are kind to think of those of us who have been left behind. Just go and enjoy yourself.

Yay!!! See you soon! The Queen's expecting you on Friday!

Sayhello

Enjoy this trip of a lifetime! I hope you all have the most amazing magical filled vacation!:goodvibes

We are at the Airport getting to board the plane!

f880372e.jpg

Have our inflight entertainment ready...

bbb2854b.jpg

You'll be in London while I'm at work tomorrow morning. I'll try not to think of that! :laughing:

See you Friday!

Safe and comfy travels for all! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to the updates from this trip we really wanted to be on. But we don't mind living vicariously through everyone. I know we'll get on one of these soon...

Say hi to the Queen on Friday!! :wave:

Have a great time! If your travels take you outside of London and you see a ShakeAway - stop in for a George - I invented it! If the George doesn't appeal to you, the genius of ShakeAway is that you can pick your own ingredients!

Say hi to the dragon for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter