**Official March 2017 Thread**

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'll be at the park from March 7th - 10th. It's my first trip to Disney World, and I'll also be traveling solo. It's a bit overwhelming trying to plan, but I keep telling myself that it's just like any other trip in that I can always go back again!

I'll be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Add me to the list! So excited to be going to Disney 2/26-3-4 poly. My husband and cinderella obsessed 8 yo dd have never been! I can't wait to see their faces when we walk into mk! I haven't been in 14 years so I'm excited too.
We're celebrating our 10 yr anniversary and a 40th bday!

Add me to the list! Just booked 3/15 to 3/19 at All Star Sports. So far just me, but hoping my friend can work out her budget so she can join me. This is my second trip--my husband and I went last year (for the very first time) in April, staying at POFQ. Can't wait!

This is probably a stupid question, but where do you find out the date you can book your FP+?

Add me to the list! Just booked 3/15 to 3/19 at All Star Sports. So far just me, but hoping my friend can work out her budget so she can join me. This is my second trip--my husband and I went last year (for the very first time) in April, staying at POFQ. Can't wait!

This is probably a stupid question, but where do you find out the date you can book your FP+?
The FP section of MDE (website) will tell you. It's 60 days prior to check in.

Hello! My family will be staying at AOA in a Family Suite. March 26-31. Little nervous about crowds as we usually come in September/October, but I'm feeling optimistic!!

Thanks! The 60 days part I knew, but I'm being paranoid about my counting skills and hoping the site had a place that would tell you the date.

And I'm an idiot--I just found it. If anyone is looking for it in the future, log in to MDE, then scroll down to "My Plans" and click on the "Make Selections" button under FP+ (should have a lock on it) and it will pop up saying the date you can begin making selections. Jan 14th--at least its a Saturday so I don't have to rush off to work!

Just got flights for our fourth March trip. We're going 3/14 - 3/20/17. March is the only time of the year we go. I cant do Summer in FL. Very excited to be going again. If anyone has March questions, please feel free to ask. Has anyone got Be Our Guest reservations during the week of the 14th - 20th? That is the only place I haven't been and hoping to get in.

Just got flights for our fourth March trip. We're going 3/14 - 3/20/17. March is the only time of the year we go. I cant do Summer in FL. Very excited to be going again. If anyone has March questions, please feel free to ask. Has anyone got Be Our Guest reservations during the week of the 14th - 20th? That is the only place I haven't been and hoping to get in.
I have a question...I've only ever been the week after thanksgiving when the crowds were low, like 3-4. This will be our first March trip (11-18) and I am curious what it's like walking around the parks. I plan to rope drop and use a touring plan and honestly don't mind waiting in lines some. I'm mostly wondering what it's like walking around. Like is it shoulder to shoulder people or is there at least a little personal space? Thanks!!

Hello! My family will be staying at AOA in a Family Suite. March 26-31. Little nervous about crowds as we usually come in September/October, but I'm feeling optimistic!!
We are usually September people too, but have done march twice now. Crowds are definitely higher, but not nearly as bad as I expected either time. Plus, the fact that you aren't melting or having to pack ponchos every day for that daily rain, WAY makes up for it.

I was going through our keepsakes from past Disney trips and found our room key cards and my kids' first visit pins from our 2011 trip and some unused paper fastpasses from our 2013 trip :laughing:. Wow how things have changed since our last WDW trip. Can't believe it's been nearly four years since we last saw Mickey ::MickeyMo; and I can't believe how much my kids have grown in between trips and this will be our princess crazy 3 year old DD's first trip :goodvibes. DH got our suitcases out the attic and got them cleaned and ready. The only time we really use suitcases is for Disney since that's the only trip we've flown for trips as a family. We drive for other vacations and just use duffel bags, tote bags, and Rubbermaid bins to pack for those trips.

I was going through our keepsakes from past Disney trips and found our room key cards and my kids' first visit pins from our 2011 trip and some unused paper fastpasses from our 2013 trip :laughing:. Wow how things have changed since our last WDW trip. Can't believe it's been nearly four years since we last saw Mickey ::MickeyMo; and I can't believe how much my kids have grown in between trips and this will be our princess crazy 3 year old DD's first trip :goodvibes. DH got our suitcases out the attic and got them cleaned and ready. The only time we really use suitcases is for Disney since that's the only trip we've flown for trips as a family. We drive for other vacations and just use duffel bags, tote bags, and Rubbermaid bins to pack for those trips.

Your kids must be so excited :goodvibes Do you have any character meals booked?

I feel the same way! That's why I'm being optimistic about crowd levels. Since Easter isn't until mid-April, I'm hoping that last week of March will be less crowded. Seeing the ADR's and hotels that are still available, I'm feeling good about it!!

Last year DD's Spring Break was the week leading up to Easter way more crowded than previous March trips. I'm so happy Easter is later this year and agree the crowds will be better :thumbsup2

We are usually September people too, but have done march twice now. Crowds are definitely higher, but not nearly as bad as I expected either time. Plus, the fact that you aren't melting or having to pack ponchos every day for that daily rain, WAY makes up for it.

Completely agree love March weather :beach:

I have a question...I've only ever been the week after thanksgiving when the crowds were low, like 3-4. This will be our first March trip (11-18) and I am curious what it's like walking around the parks. I plan to rope drop and use a touring plan and honestly don't mind waiting in lines some. I'm mostly wondering what it's like walking around. Like is it shoulder to shoulder people or is there at least a little personal space? Thanks!!

The crowds will be manageable especially with Easter later this year. Last year we were there the week before Easter and it wasn't shoulder to shoulder. We just got back from Thanksgiving week and it wasn't shoulder to shoulder. The longest lines were going through security and entering the parks.
We'll be there the same time 3/10- 3/19 enjoy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter