• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

ughhhhh officially in that 50 days to go stage where I have nothing left to do but wait!!! Work is brutal this week and I just want to be at Disney!
I am SO there with you. Work is dumb... and Disney is way more fun! That said, we have DD's birthday and a bunch of other events coming up in the next couple weeks, so I probably need to keep my eye on the calendar (and prep shopping and packing lists!) so we're not too surprised when it gets to March!

Last Monday was FP day - I got everything I wanted on the days I wanted *except* SDD. I had to push that back to the last day of our trip to get it, but I did get one. I'll keep trying to get it earlier in the trip but I can live with what I have. I spent the rest of the week rearranging times and preliminary tour plans. :)

Add me to the roll call! I actually have 2 trips planned in March. The first trip is 3/14-18 with my husband for Herbie the Love Bug's 50th anniversary. There is a whole group of Herbie owners (old & new) that will be staying at All Star Movies and doing several cruise-ins and car show visits. There are no plans to go to the parks, just a visit to Disney Springs.

The second trip is a solo trip that I take every spring break (I'm a teacher). For that trip, I will be staying at All Star Music. I will be in the parks EVERY day for that trip!

FP day tomorrow! I’m so excited even though I’ve had to set my alarm for 3:50 am to get up in time tomorrow morning. I have 8 Park days planned for an 11 day trip. I have high hopes that I’ll get everything I want to line up with our ADRs. It’s our first time to WDW and I’ve spent sooo much time planning. It’s fun to finally be able to go in and get the reservations.

FP day tomorrow! I’m so excited even though I’ve had to set my alarm for 3:50 am to get up in time tomorrow morning. I have 8 Park days planned for an 11 day trip. I have high hopes that I’ll get everything I want to line up with our ADRs. It’s our first time to WDW and I’ve spent sooo much time planning. It’s fun to finally be able to go in and get the reservations.

Good luck!!

Hi everyone! I’m new to the boards here and this is only my second post. I am super excited as we will be going to WDW March 10-16 to celebrate my son’s 5th birthday. We will be staying at the Yacht Club our absolute favorite hotel. This will be the 11th trip for my mom and I but the first for my husband and son. My mom and I have not been there in about 12 years so we can’t wait to see everything that’s new. Most of all we can’t wait to see my son and husband experience it all for their first times. Besides the fact that it can’t get here fast enough we also have not yet told my son so it’s been so hard keeping the secret. I have showed him a few videos of rides on you tube and gone through the birnbaums book with him but just say wouldn’t it be great if we could go there someday? In the meantime I just keep buying Disney themed clothing to wear for our trip and planning what to take. Is it too early to start packing? Lol

Hi everyone! I’m new to the boards here and this is only my second post. I am super excited as we will be going to WDW March 10-16 to celebrate my son’s 5th birthday. We will be staying at the Yacht Club our absolute favorite hotel. This will be the 11th trip for my mom and I but the first for my husband and son. My mom and I have not been there in about 12 years so we can’t wait to see everything that’s new. Most of all we can’t wait to see my son and husband experience it all for their first times. Besides the fact that it can’t get here fast enough we also have not yet told my son so it’s been so hard keeping the secret. I have showed him a few videos of rides on you tube and gone through the birnbaums book with him but just say wouldn’t it be great if we could go there someday? In the meantime I just keep buying Disney themed clothing to wear for our trip and planning what to take. Is it too early to start packing? Lol

:welcome: to the DIS and to the March thread! Happy to have you here!!

How did you make out this morning?

How did you make out this morning?

Great! I got everything I wanted within 15 mins of the the time I wanted it. For people who are curious, I got FOP on 60+2 at 1:30 pm (this was the time I wanted... there were some earlier times were available), and SDM at 60+3 at 9:30 am and SDD at 60+6 at 9:35 am. Those were my priorities and everything else lined up. So... what do we do now to kill time? Short of WDW changing its opening hours which could mess up a couple of my PPO breakfasts... I have no more planning to do. Maybe I can work on my packing list.

We also haven’t told our kids (ages 8 and 11). I’m looking forward to surprising them.

Great! I got everything I wanted within 15 mins of the the time I wanted it. For people who are curious, I got FOP on 60+2 at 1:30 pm (this was the time I wanted... there were some earlier times were available), and SDM at 60+3 at 9:30 am and SDD at 60+6 at 9:35 am. Those were my priorities and everything else lined up. So... what do we do now to kill time? Short of WDW changing its opening hours which could mess up a couple of my PPO breakfasts... I have no more planning to do. Maybe I can work on my packing list.

I'm working on my packing list and trying not to mess with anything! I have a trip booked for July, so I am messing with that one instead :D

Heck no!!
We haven't started packing yet but I have started to gather up stuff, ponchos, extension cord, power strip, camera bag, etc, etc.

I've been packing since Christmas!

All of the gifts, stocking stuffers, etc meant for the trip went right up into the extra bedroom, which will become packing headquarters.

I am an advance planner, the DW and DD are not. I was loading luggage in the Hummer at 11 the night before we left on our last trip. Our trip is shorter and our DD is not going with us on this trip so packing and loading should be a lot easier this time. We should only have 2 suitcases and an umbrella stroller for this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter