***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

We are heading home tomorrow, but I wanted to thank everyone in this thread for getting me through the wait time from when we booked the trip to when we left. It helped to see what everyone else was planning, doing to prep for the trip, and that others were counting down the days as well. It was busier than our usual May trips, so not sure March is the best month for us to return. However, it was great to get away from the snow for a few days. I hope everyone going later this month has a great trip and warm weather!

Safe travels!!

A quick get away for us but I need a little down time, even if it's only 4 days.

Last edited:

One more work day! DD is 13 today-she wants us to buy her pizza and ice cream then go out to dinner (but not at a place that she likes!!) and leave her home alone to watch tv in peace. . She’ll be SO EXCITED to find out at 4 am tomorrow that she’s going to spend a week in a hotel room with her family. When I checked in for flights this morning she was the only one in our family with Pre Check so she will love that.

Need to try and sneak in a pedicure on my lunch hour today, then finish up the last of our secret packing somehow tonight. Oh, and our house is the middle of a major remodel. I’m ready for vacation.

One more work day! DD is 13 today-she wants us to buy her pizza and ice cream then go out to dinner (but not at a place that she likes!!) and leave her home alone to watch tv in peace. . She’ll be SO EXCITED to find out at 4 am tomorrow that she’s going to spend a week in a hotel room with her family. When I checked in for flights this morning she was the only one in our family with Pre Check so she will love that.

Need to try and sneak in a pedicure on my lunch hour today, then finish up the last of our secret packing somehow tonight. Oh, and our house is the middle of a major remodel. I’m ready for vacation.
Surprises are so fun. I have one too. We will be at Disney Sunday, and I am the only one who knows that I booked the Royal Room. My daughter loves Tiana, I can't wait!

Six days before we go! I’ve reached that stage of jittery excitement where it’s all I can think about. I’m in disboards 10x daily just to live vicariously through others.

I ordered some Reusable Silicone and Stainless Steel Straws with cleaners in a pouch yesterday. I am not sure if we will need them but I got them just in case. My son won't drink off the side of a cup but will use a straw. He is a strange one. I will buy the mickey ear ones at the park too, just because.

6 more days for me too! I’m printing out the packing lists from my Disney Spreadsheet today and taking it home so I can do most of my packing this weekend. I think I can pack everything for my sons except underwear without needing it before next week.

Am I the only one who is so anxious that they keep obsessively looking at wait times and adjusting their touring plan? Ok, just me then. Not changing my Fastpasses because there aren’t a lot left, but the order of rides near them has been changing as I watch wait times and crowd levels. They definitely don’t have everything fully staffed and running at maximum capacity because I’m seeing longer wait times on some rides than I’ve seen in years and I know the parks aren’t more crowded.

Am I the only one who is so anxious that they keep obsessively looking at wait times and adjusting their touring plan? Ok, just me then. Not changing my Fastpasses because there aren’t a lot left, but the order of rides near them has been changing as I watch wait times and crowd levels. They definitely don’t have everything fully staffed and running at maximum capacity because I’m seeing longer wait times on some rides than I’ve seen in years and I know the parks aren’t more crowded.
I think the parks are probably crowded. It is Spring Break.

I looked for mickey sippers today. I was told they are sold out. Not sure if they are getting more.

So I’ve been away at a work conference all week and just saw my boys tonight for the first time in a week. First thing out of the 7 y/o’s mouth “How many days until we go to Disney?”. I laughed and said 6 days. The 11y/o with autism screams “that’s not very long!” And they’ve been talking about nothing else ever since! I’ve already gotten my money’s worth and I’m not even there yet! My heart is full!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter