Official March 2022 thread!

Hoping to make someone happy....have cancelled March trip and have ADRs which I have not yet cancelled...willing to coordinate pm me...
Sun., March 6th - Ohana Dinner for 6 guests @6:20 pm
Mon., March 7th - Topolino’s Breakfast for 2 guests @8:00 am
Beaches & Cream for 2 guests @5:30 pm

Does anyone know if SOG has gluten free waffles? Wondering how many breakfast reservations I should make at the resorts to get my waffle fix if they don't.

Thanks -- I did see the bands for Garden Rocks (I should have said that). I was actually talking about the bands that appear at the countries. When we went in December, it was the story tellers, so was hopeful that musical acts would be back for Flower/Garden. I should check the forum here for that festival (I'm out of research practice!).
I am really hoping for the return of the British Revolution. I loved them!
Ya'll- we bought flights today!!!!! Trip is starting to feel really real 😵
So exciting!!!
Hoping to make someone happy....have cancelled March trip and have ADRs which I have not yet cancelled...willing to coordinate pm me...
Sun., March 6th - Ohana Dinner for 6 guests @6:20 pm
Mon., March 7th - Topolino’s Breakfast for 2 guests @8:00 am
Beaches & Cream for 2 guests @5:30 pm
So sorry that you cancelled your trip! Will you try to reschedule?
Does anyone know if SOG has gluten free waffles? Wondering how many breakfast reservations I should make at the resorts to get my waffle fix if they don't.
You might have better luck asking this question on the restaurants page or on the Shades resort page.

I am really hoping for the return of the British Revolution. I loved them!
So exciting!!!
So sorry that you cancelled your trip! Will you try to reschedule?
You might have better luck asking this question on the restaurants page or on the Shades resort page.
Yes I have rescheduled for first week of April hoping that TP is reliable as it is predicting lower crowds for that week🤞

Thanks I did a little while ago but haven't gotten anything yet. Trip is beginning of March so trying to
Lock down those last few ADRs if needed.

Booked at POP 2/28-5/5. Escaping Mardi Gras here in Louisiana. And also visiting DD as she is there doing her DCP until mid July! My mom is joining me and it will be her very first trip to WDW. Not sure what our park days will be like yet? I’m waiting to see what DD’s schedule is. The main objective is to spend time with her. I definitely want my mom to see Flower and Garden. And probably a MK day in there too. Have to show my mom where DD works! We were just there twice in Jan. Once for and family vacation and then back to move DD in for her DCP. Crowds were very heavy both trips. Expecting the same with this bring Mardi Gras week. But can’t wait to see DD we already miss her so much!

hello, Does anyone know how big of a deal the dance competition Contest of champions march 4-6 is. We have a preferred room at all star movies, should we try to move?

Guys I don't know how I'm going to keep keeping this trip from my kids! We want to surprise them the morning of but IT IS SO HARD TO NOT SPOIL IT!
We are doing the same thing and it sooo hard not to openly be excited about it! Packing is going to be the hardest, hopefully they don't put two and two together when certain item start to go missing lol.

Guys I don't know how I'm going to keep keeping this trip from my kids! We want to surprise them the morning of but IT IS SO HARD TO NOT SPOIL IT!
How are you going to spring the surprise?

I surprised my daughter with a Disney trip when she was 7 and it did not go well, but there were extenuating circumstances that I was not aware of back then. I laugh about it now.

That has been the subject of much debate! My husband wanted to not tell them until we got to the airport, but considering we have to get them into the car at 5 am and they aren't stupid I said that would be 1. a hassle to get them in the car without breakdowns and 2. they'd probably figure it out once they saw the airplanes and then we wouldn't be able to record their reactions.

So the current plan is to wake them up early as if it were a regular school day (we're leaving on a Friday morning) and record as they come downstairs to a table that has Mickey Ears and Magicbands on it and tell them they'll need those for the day.

I think that will allow us to get them in the car without a fight, have everyone in a good mood, and get a pretty good reaction video!

I am a little nervous about how they will react to not being in school on their birthdays--that's the only thing I could see them freak out about.

I’d much rather be at Disney than in school on my birthday. I understand though. My daughter did not like to miss school for any reason. She once got mad at me for keeping her home from mid-terms when she had a fever.

We were just at Disney back in May, so she was not expecting a March trip. I let her know of the trip by putting a Disney gift card in her Christmas stocking. She’s 21 now, so I am happy that she still wants to go to Disney.

We are doing the same thing and it sooo hard not to openly be excited about it! Packing is going to be the hardest, hopefully they don't put two and two together when certain item start to go missing lol.
I know someone who took like a 5 am flight, so they stayed up all night packing their kids as not to ruin the surprise 😂

That has been the subject of much debate! My husband wanted to not tell them until we got to the airport, but considering we have to get them into the car at 5 am and they aren't stupid I said that would be 1. a hassle to get them in the car without breakdowns and 2. they'd probably figure it out once they saw the airplanes and then we wouldn't be able to record their reactions.

So the current plan is to wake them up early as if it were a regular school day (we're leaving on a Friday morning) and record as they come downstairs to a table that has Mickey Ears and Magicbands on it and tell them they'll need those for the day.

I think that will allow us to get them in the car without a fight, have everyone in a good mood, and get a pretty good reaction video!

I am a little nervous about how they will react to not being in school on their birthdays--that's the only thing I could see them freak out about.
Welll, that's better than the only time I had to miss my in school birthday (except when I turned 16 and went to Disney 😂 ).

My adult cousin, who has openly admitted jealousy issues of me being the favorite grand daughter, planned her wedding ON MY BIRTHDAY ON PURPOSE, and I had to miss not only my school birthday, but it was a theme day!!!! Pioneer day!! A special event came to the school and everything!!! It was also my last birthday at that school because I was in fifth grade.
The wedding was terrible, it was at dinnertime and they served no food except costco cookies and cake and showed up an hour late to the reception because they spent 2.5 hours taking photos.

Booked at POP 2/28-5/5. Escaping Mardi Gras here in Louisiana. And also visiting DD as she is there doing her DCP until mid July! My mom is joining me and it will be her very first trip to WDW. Not sure what our park days will be like yet? I’m waiting to see what DD’s schedule is. The main objective is to spend time with her. I definitely want my mom to see Flower and Garden. And probably a MK day in there too. Have to show my mom where DD works! We were just there twice in Jan. Once for and family vacation and then back to move DD in for her DCP. Crowds were very heavy both trips. Expecting the same with this bring Mardi Gras week. But can’t wait to see DD we already miss her so much!
So exciting! I hope your daughter is loving her DCP. :) It will be awesome for you to see your girl! I will add you to the rollcall.
hello, Does anyone know how big of a deal the dance competition Contest of champions march 4-6 is. We have a preferred room at all star movies, should we try to move?
I think it would be pretty busy. Personally I would move to another resort if there is availability.
I’d much rather be at Disney than in school on my birthday. I understand though. My daughter did not like to miss school for any reason. She once got mad at me for keeping her home from mid-terms when she had a fever.

We were just at Disney back in May, so she was not expecting a March trip. I let her know of the trip by putting a Disney gift card in her Christmas stocking. She’s 21 now, so I am happy that she still wants to go to Disney.
A trip with your 21 year old is awesome! I really enjoyed time with my 21 year old last summer, even though there were a few challenges along the way, lol.
Welll, that's better than the only time I had to miss my in school birthday (except when I turned 16 and went to Disney 😂 ).

My adult cousin, who has openly admitted jealousy issues of me being the favorite grand daughter, planned her wedding ON MY BIRTHDAY ON PURPOSE, and I had to miss not only my school birthday, but it was a theme day!!!! Pioneer day!! A special event came to the school and everything!!! It was also my last birthday at that school because I was in fifth grade.
The wedding was terrible, it was at dinnertime and they served no food except costco cookies and cake and showed up an hour late to the reception because they spent 2.5 hours taking photos.
What in the world is wrong with her?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter