Official May 2011 thread!

YAY! It's almost MAY!! Have a great trip everyone!!!

I know, I can't believe! Tomorrow I won't have to click the NEXT button on the dining calendar :thumbsup2

But we aren't headed out until the end of the month so I've still got almost 4 weeks to go. But I've been slacking this trip and haven't gotten all my ducks in a row yet so I'm glad to have the time to finish up all the planning.

13 days!!! Time is moving quick! It's really starting to get real. Still can't believe it.

Our door opened for online check in today!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

So excited!!!:banana::banana::banana:

10 days to go!:cloud9:

Just have to post to see my ticker....one week away!!!! Garage sale yesterday and today to earn a little extra cash. DH took the kiddos to the bank to cash in their change for their souveniers while we are there today. I have my LGMH's waiting to be attached to their repsective places......CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

26 days to go for me!!! I'm so excited. I went shopping last night to get the rest of things I needed like toiletries and medicines.

Just have to post to see my ticker....one week away!!!! Garage sale yesterday and today to earn a little extra cash. DH took the kiddos to the bank to cash in their change for their souveniers while we are there today. I have my LGMH's waiting to be attached to their repsective places......CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I went and grabbed some LGMHs today and am going to Mardel to have them (and my stroller tag) laminated. Got all of our luggage tags and whatnot sorted and ready to go today and got my itinerary printed last night. 1 week from today!!!!!! :woohoo:

TEN DAYS!!! I can't believe that in 10 days time I will be in Disney World for the first time ever!!!
Dream come true - I want to cry already!

We leave the 12th. My printer decided to run out of ink while I was printing off Disney stuff. Bought a new one at Target last night, put it in and it says it is the wrong cartridge! It is not! Taking it back tonight. Remember, if you are in Epcot on the 14th, stop by the American Pavilion fountain around 3 to meet some disers.

In just 15 days from now I will be stand around world showcase lagoon waiting for Illuminations! to begin, most likely with a Grand Patron Margarita in my hand.
:cool1:

BF and I leave in 10 days!!! We have final exam and then our first vacation in a year! We are staying from May 10th to May 20th!!!

I am started to get worried about the weather. Some of the forecasts have the temps as feeling like 114degrees and rain storms... but I guess it wont matter at WDW!!! Maybe it will even make the crowds a bit better!!!:cool1:

Wanted to see my ticker, and just checked 10 day weather report and my first three days are SUNSHINE and 0% rain!!!
My last visit was the torrential "depression" that hit in May, I really need this to be amazing, my DD was 3 on that, her first visit. Not the way I wanted her first time to go, so now it looks like God has given us sunshine!!!! 6 days!!! aahhhhaaaahhh!!! :yay::banana::cool1:

Prayers to all you in the south!!

85-88 up until the day I arrive... then BAM 90-92 degrees

Why does this ALWAYS happen to me?

In two weeks, at this time, I will be watching Illuminations from a boat on a the World Showcase Lagoon!

In three weeks, at this time, I will be watching Wishes from the Wishes Dessert Party!!

Today, I spent the morning driving my itinerary planner nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter