Official May 2011 thread!

Shipped 2 boxes down today:
1 Food and Toiletries
1 Gift baskets for kids (and hubby)

Hey, I was thinking about shipping some of my items to WDW. I always ship stuff back, but think that shipping things TO my resort hotel may eliminate the need for check in luggage at the airport. How do you do this? Do you have to know your room number? Info please! :confused:

Eeee! Made appt to get a hair cut, ordered last minute clothes (hope they get here before we leave lol) and I am oh, so very very ready!!! :banana:
I am prepping for the D23 scavenger hunt, trying to learn as little known facts as possible ROFL.

DH was asking if I wanted to go BACK the week after our trip for SWW :eek: you should have seen my face. LOL him?!? Asking that?! By George! I think he has caught the Disney bug :lmao: that or just wants to see the new Star Tours really badly. :confused3

One week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe we haven't told them yet! I can't believe I have kept my big mouth shut. :cheer2::cheer2::cool1:

LilMommyBug:

We surprised our DD13 last year......didn't tell her until we drove up the airport and got the luggage out!!! She thought we were going to spend the weekend in New Orleans.

The Look on her face along with the tears were so worth the wait. Everytime DH or I think about it, it makes us smile.

You'll be so happy that you waited :)

Hey, I was thinking about shipping some of my items to WDW. I always ship stuff back, but think that shipping things TO my resort hotel may eliminate the need for check in luggage at the airport. How do you do this? Do you have to know your room number? Info please! :confused:

Someone who has done this might have more specific info, but I do know that Disney resorts will hold packages for you for free if you're checking-in soon. I would call the resort you're staying at and ask for the current procedure.

Our shipment from Amazon should be arriving at BLT tomorrow. Garden Grocer order has been placed. Stroller order has been placed. Just need to do some last minute clothes shopping and get a hair cut and we're good to go!

whooohoooooo!!! Packing...only four more sleeps!

same here!!

Can't believe I haven't thought to check in!

Thanks to my recent unplanned unemployment (it's not too sad a story, so don't worry), I'm spending a heck of a lot of time at the World in May:

May 7th-16th (not going to Destination D, interestingly enough - too expensive!)
May 20-22nd (Gotta go to the GKTW Event for StarTours 2.0!)

Are there any unofficial meets planned for May - I'd love to attend!

We're doing the single digit dance today!!! WOOHOO!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and

4594439020_a5204a94b0.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this the tangerine drink from Morocco? I really want to try one of those this trip!
Hope to see you around the Poly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter