Official May 2011 thread!

****URGENT*****

For anyone who wants to pre-order the PhotoCD at $84.95, do it NOW!!!!

When I went to see if I could get the $15 discount applied, I was told that the $15 discount was only for regular orders -- not the PRE_ORDER since the Preorder is already discounted by $50.

I went on-line and ordered a new CD and it came up as $84.95. Then I called and had them delete my previous $99.95 order. Of course they asked why I was deleting one and reordering and then they saw the difference in price and said that was not right.

So I'm not sure how much longer that is going to last. Getting the CD for $84.95 is terrific!!

Thanks PP for the info!!!

****URGENT*****

For anyone who wants to pre-order the PhotoCD at $84.95, do it NOW!!!!

When I went to see if I could get the $15 discount applied, I was told that the $15 discount was only for regular orders -- not the PRE_ORDER since the Preorder is already discounted by $50.

I went on-line and ordered a new CD and it came up as $84.95. Then I called and had them delete my previous $99.95 order. Of course they asked why I was deleting one and reordering and then they saw the difference in price and said that was not right.

So I'm not sure how much longer that is going to last. Getting the CD for $84.95 is terrific!!

Thanks PP for the info!!!

THANK YOU!! I read this and headed right to the site to order (had no problems). I really miss the photopass share groups -- but $85 is so much better than $150!

THANK YOU!! I read this and headed right to the site to order (had no problems). I really miss the photopass share groups -- but $85 is so much better than $150!

Glad you got in. I think it's worth it no matter if $99 or $84 but so glad to save $15 -- that's 3 Mickey ice cream bars we can now get!! So either way, Disney gets my money!:rotfl2:

I tried and it wouldn't work for me :(

Crap. They have fixed it. Should have done it 45 min ago when I was looking at it. :sad1:

Bummer for you guys! This happened to me 1-2 years ago...they had another code that wasn't supposed to apply to pre-orders but it went through for some. Then when I tried, it was fixed again.

You would think Disney would remember...

On-line check did not work for me either, so I called to confirm that they had everything set up.

Turns out that since I linked our DVC ressies together (1 night, 3 night, 3 nights), even at the same resort, the computer doesn't recognize the ressies at all.

but the CM had all the correct information.

They told me the same thing. Something about if your just booking a normal Disney reservation (not DVC related) then they can find both ressies. However, if your doing 2 ressies for the same vacation on DVC the computer isn't "smart" enough to recognize it. :rotfl: So, basically I was told I have to do normal check in instead of online. Okay, whatever no biggie. :)

6 days!

I'm going through baskets of clean clothes and hanging up and putting away stuff. I'm putting stuff into empty baskets that we are taking with us. So this weekend all I have to do is put everything in suitcases. Later tonight I need to pre-order our photopass CD (Alan has my debit card). Other then that I just need to finish cleaning the house. Taylor (one of our cats) is getting taken to the vet on Saturday for boarding.

She and her sister were de-clawed last week. Dublin did great but Taylor had some issues. I feel a lot better boarding her at the vet so I know she'll be taken care of and I won't be worrying about her the whole trip.

I'm so excited, I think I am going to barf....4 sleeps!!!!

I don't believe ANY of the weather reports.. the weather on my phone app says thunder/lighting from tomorrow through Sunday...

I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides" Saturday night at DLR.
I mailed off my sundries to SSR. I've pre-checked in.
I had a mani/pedi today.
I printed out my boarding pass.
I am packing.

In less that 24 hours I will be dining at Cape May!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:
:banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:dance3::dance3:

5 days!! ::MickeyMo

may10forecast.jpg

They told me the same thing. Something about if your just booking a normal Disney reservation (not DVC related) then they can find both ressies. However, if your doing 2 ressies for the same vacation on DVC the computer isn't "smart" enough to recognize it. :rotfl: So, basically I was told I have to do normal check in instead of online. Okay, whatever no biggie. :)

Thanks for sharing!! I didn't think it was right b/c it should be a simple computer fix to link ressies together under one name...oh well!

Today's magic number is 2:cheer2::dance3:

Leaving tomorrow morning and there is so much to do! Hopefully I will be in bed before midnight!

2 day club where are you at (formally of the 3 day club)? This is my last full day of work with a half a day tomorrow. A lot to do tonight after work. I had a soccer game last night so I was not able to do anything. My poor wife has a double sinius infection and is home sick today. At least she has meds now. Hopefully the magic of Diseny will help her feel better.

3 SLEEPS LEFT!!!!

and I am liking the weather outlook more and more now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter