• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Official May 2019 thread****

I book tomorrow, but I started getting nervous bc so many people were able to book earlier than their window.

I am booking FP's so often for work that I don't get nervous anymore lol but certainly understand it! The key is being flexible, which I also understand not everyone is or can be. If you are ok with not getting a very specific timeframe or leave yourself wiggle room it's much easier. The early FP window would have been nice but people are still getting what they want without having had that unexpected pixie dust :) Good luck tomorrow!

Booked our one day of (Epcot) FPs for Sat 5/4 on Monday. I don't even remember what time I booked them but I had no problems. Of course it was just SSE and TT and something else early that I didn't need one for but needed to book so I can possibly get a Soarin as a 4th.

FWIW, I was never able to book early and I looked a few times. I have tickets bought through Disney but not part of a package and also bought before the change to date-based.

I don't think I've dropped by here yet but we're headed to WDW from May 8-14
5/8-5/11 at Pop Century
5/11-5/14 at SSR

Booking FP on Saturday (my account was not one of the lucky ones who had the window open early). Fingers crossed!

Booked our one day of (Epcot) FPs for Sat 5/4 on Monday. I don't even remember what time I booked them but I had no problems. Of course it was just SSE and TT and something else early that I didn't need one for but needed to book so I can possibly get a Soarin as a 4th.

FWIW, I was never able to book early and I looked a few times. I have tickets bought through Disney but not part of a package and also bought before the change to date-based.

I started right at 7am. Grabbed SSD and then from there it was issues until 8am. I got everything I wanted tho thankfully but it was frustrating

We are POP 5/12-5/15 doing the parks on 5/13-5/14. Was able to make fast passes last week and was able to get FOP for 9:00 am. Got all other fast passes for morning. Was very lucky with my account and had it not been for the disboards, would not have even attempted to make before my March 13th window.

I started right at 7am. Grabbed SSD and then from there it was issues until 8am. I got everything I wanted tho thankfully but it was frustrating
I think I set my alarm for 7 but I can't remember if I got up right away. But I only booked one day since this is a short trip so it didn't take me long at all. Glad you got what you needed!

This is kind of freaking me out......we are spending 4 nights at CBR then 2 nights at BWV using our points. Dh and I have APs but our daughter and her bf have 7 day hoppers that I purchased and linked on DME. I was just checking to see if we could book FPs and it said that only dh and I had tickets......which is true because our FP dates aren't for another 6 days. I shouldn't worry, right? The other two tickets (hoppers) will show up when it's time for me to book the FPs, right?

This is kind of freaking me out......we are spending 4 nights at CBR then 2 nights at BWV using our points. Dh and I have APs but our daughter and her bf have 7 day hoppers that I purchased and linked on DME. I was just checking to see if we could book FPs and it said that only dh and I had tickets......which is true because our FP dates aren't for another 6 days. I shouldn't worry, right? The other two tickets (hoppers) will show up when it's time for me to book the FPs, right?

It will show up when it’s time to book fast passes.

Just switched to May 13-19 at POR from an early September trip. I was hoping I was safe from the SWGE madness but alas no. Now to start planning quickly since I moved the trip so far up ! Excited to be going sooner though .

Fastpass day! The website was totally wacky last night, so I didn’t have huge expectations for this morning. Fortunately, it was just fine this morning. I got absolutely everything I wanted, exactly when I want it. The website didn’t even crash once! Yay! 60 days until I’m back in my happy place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter