***Official May 2022 thread***

Anyone else having issues with Droid Depot and the MK Fireworks parties for late May, in addition to the issue with Savi's? Droid Depot is only showing availability through 5/21 currently for me, Savi's only showing availability through 5/13, and nothing for the MK fireworks parties at all between now and then... I was on at midnight and 6am on 60+ days, so I'm hoping it's a system glitch...
We haven't been able to find any MK fireworks availability either, and our TA said we're not her only client with that problem. We checked every type of MK fireworks party inside and outside of the park at midnight and 6am with no luck. I also set up alerts for each type but nothing has come through for us yet.

Anyone nervous about May crowds? I was hopeful it would be a little lower but wow is April filling up fast for park reservations!
We are not nervous about crowds but we are a couple going w/o kids, and we were there in Sept and did a lot of rides then. We are looking for a more relaxed trip anyway, I will be celebrating my 60th bday and have 4 TS meals booked, all at DS except for Narcoossees. (That is unusual for us as I am usually more commando-type park ride rider.) I will get G+ for MK and HS, only get ILL for RotR and FOP, and we'll see what we can get done in 5 days.

May 20th - June 3rd!
2 nights Poly Lagoon view-Club Lounge
2 nights Galactic Starcruiser
10 nights BWV 2bdrm Boardwalk
Then heading to Universal for 5 nights!

so excited! Dining reservations look great and it’s crunch time for figuring out our Galactic couture.🪐🛸👽

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter