"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

What is the best strategy for watching the parade but not the fireworks? DD has sensitive ears and hates fireworks, we'll be bringing ear muffs to muffle the noise but will probably hit some rides to help. Where should we sit to watch the parade but then have easy access to the rides?
A lot of people like to watch from Frontierland. Less crowded than the Hub/Main Street so you hopefully won't get caught in the crush of crowds afterward. And you'll be right there for access to Frontierland/Adventureland rides.

We got a BOG ressie for 7:30pm on our MVMCP night - We are trying to get a earlier ressie as we really don't want to waste party time eating, but if we cannot snag a earlier reservation, I am curious to know if we tried to be one of the first people in line to see the 7 Dwarfs (they come out at 7, correct?), would we be able to make it to our 7:30pm BOG ressie? TIA!
Not an expert since we didn't wait to see them, but from everything I've read I wouldn't count on it. I suppose it's possible. People start lining up as early as 5:30 though, and between that and BOG that would kill a lot of party time.

A lot of people like to watch from Frontierland. Less crowded than the Hub/Main Street so you hopefully won't get caught in the crush of crowds afterward. And you'll be right there for access to Frontierland/Adventureland rides.

Not an expert since we didn't wait to see them, but from everything I've read I wouldn't count on it. I suppose it's possible. People start lining up as early as 5:30 though, and between that and BOG that would kill a lot of party time.

If they are in line by 5:30/6 they would easily make a 7;30 BOG ressie. We got in line at 6:10 for halloween party and was out of the line by 7:10

Do all the characters meet through parade times? Which ones do/do not?

And just to clarify, the characters meet in their regular locations (Mickey in town square, Princesses in..wherever princesses meet, Minnie and Daisy back in what is no longer Toontown - sorry, haven't had coffee today). Only the "special" party only characters are in special places?

We are doing the December 6th Party! Our 1st MVMCP! We have a reservation at BOG for 5:15 and then plan on getting in line for Sandy Claws. A few summers back we did the Villains Unleashed hard ticket event and were very disappointed with the overall crowded experience. I'm hoping this is much better!

We are doing the December 6th Party! Our 1st MVMCP! We have a reservation at BOG for 5:15 and then plan on getting in line for Sandy Claws. A few summers back we did the Villains Unleashed hard ticket event and were very disappointed with the overall crowded experience. I'm hoping this is much better!
During MNSSHP, Jack & Sally were often out before 6. You may encounter quite a line when you leave dinner. Just a heads up....keep an eye on his meet times during the early parties.

hit post before I was done and now it won't let me edit. Anyway, when you click on the party description for the day, then it says fairy godmother. So completely conflicting information on the two different pages on the same website. I'm sure we're all shocked that Disney would put out wrong information :badpc:

Can't wait for the first party and first reports!!

During MNSSHP, Jack & Sally were often out before 6. You may encounter quite a line when you leave dinner. Just a heads up....keep an eye on his meet times during the early parties.

I keep trying to move our BOG reservation up by 45 minutes but no luck yet....I'm hoping a time opens up the closer we get

I keep trying to move our BOG reservation up by 45 minutes but no luck yet....I'm hoping a time opens up the closer we get

And I'm trying to move my 530 bog to a later time on a party night on a night we are not staying for a party. I'm looking for 6 or 630 on 12/4 if that happens to be the date you are going.

This is my first party. In past years, has there been special Christmas shirts or sweatshirts available at the party?

Got our tickets for 12/6! SO EXCITED! This will be our first MVMCP and first time at Disney around Christmastime. I am a bit confused as to what I should pack. I am assuming layers and backpack? :confused3:rotfl:

On a whim decided to pick up tickets for the party as we will arrive a day early to Orlando with nothing to do that day. Going on November 29th. Hope that we can get a bit of the party in and then make emh the next day for MK. Picked up a few fast passes too since we plan to go in at 4 pm.

I spent 20 minutes on the phone with a CM today trying to find if there is / will be a special Holiday Wishes dessert party. AT first, she said there was a party but no availability. Then she looked at some other information and said there were fireworks but no announcement yet on a special party. Basically ... I still have no idea.
Since there was a Hallowishes party - does anyone know if there is or is not a currently or perhaps going to be a Holiday Wishes party?? Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter