"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

I can't decide if I should stay in fantasyland after the dwarves and try to accomplish everything i want there before the shows, then do adventureland afterward... or reverse that. Im thinking families with little ones who do not intend on staying the entire time might be doing something similar, s maybe it might be best to jump over to adventureland first and let the fantasyland crowds thin out a little first?

Great. It looks like rain this weekend. :( I will just have to do two parties and come back again the next weekend.

Last edited:
Got the tickets and will be there Tuesday!!!! Hopefully weather is good. I'm sure it will be. Can't wait!!!!

Great. It looks like rain this weekend. :( I will just have to do two parties and come back again the next weekend.

I wouldn't worry about it that much. Sunday night is only 20% chance. Chances are if it does rain it won't be long. Plus the rain factor can still change. The above average temps probably won't change though.

I can't wait. We are going on Nov. 19th!! We have not been to the party since 2008 :)

Does anyone know if Belle and Beast meet together during the party? I read from a old post that they meet at Fairytale Garden (where Merida meets in the daytime). Is this still true?

This will be our first time going to MVMCP! We have been to MNSSHP but I was wounding if anyone had any tips on how they tackle this party? Which area do you go to first, what characters have the longest lines?

I wouldn't worry about it that much. Sunday night is only 20% chance. Chances are if it does rain it won't be long. Plus the rain factor can still change. The above average temps probably won't change though.

It could change I guess. Weather.com says 50% for Saturday and 40% on Sunday afternoon.

But even if you click on sunday at night is only 20%. But more than likely it will change.

I think I may be just paranoid because it rained last time I went to Disney. It was a little disappointing.

I got to book my FP+ this morning for our party!! Woohoo! 23 days til we leave for our trip and 30 days til our party night!

Going to be quite a day. It is mine and my DD's actual bday and I have booked BBB for her at 11:30, CRT lunch at 1, A&E M&G FP 3-4, Peter Pan FP 330-430, ETWB 4-5 FP, WTP 430-530, Mine Train 5-6, JTLM 530-630, then the wishes dessert party for dinner at 8:30. Hoping to hit the 7D M&G after the last FP and see voiceplay in tomorrowland at 8:10 before the dessert party. Then we are going to try see the second parade.

I hope I can keep all our FP straight and which ones to use magicbands for and which ones for party tickets lol! Also hoping it's not too difficult and time consuming to pick up our wristbands without going to the entrance. I will always claim that the birthday I spent in the hospital in labor was the best because I got to hold dd just before midnight, BUT spending this birthday in magic kingdom with dd turning 7 = priceless!

Guys in beyond excited it's coming!!!!!

Please post photos I will be as I'm gonna ask if I can go again lol

I'm gonna wear my attire from last year as it was popular in park but maybe I'll wear the green ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter