"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Question for all going to MVMCP after a park day elsewhere. We are doing an AM at HS so I have FP booked there. Is it possible to also book some FP with our MVMCP ticket after 4pm to use between then and 6:30 or are we out of luck Bc we already have FP elsewhere that day like any other park hopper day.

That's correct - you can book once you are in MK at one of the kiosks.

My understanding is that you can have 3 FPs for both HS and the party on the same day if you buy your party tickets under a separate MDE account than your park tickets - then you can book 3 FPs each for the party (they must end by 630pm). If you have already linked the party tickets to your existing MDE account then you would need to wait until you get to the park and book 1 FP at a time at the kiosks as 4th, 5th etc.

My understanding is that you can have 3 FPs for both HS and the party on the same day if you buy your party tickets under a separate MDE account than your park tickets - then you can book 3 FPs each for the party (they must end by 630pm). If you have already linked the party tickets to your existing MDE account then you would need to wait until you get to the park and book 1 FP at a time at the kiosks as 4th, 5th etc.

Correct. If you're using one MDE account, you cannot have 6 fp+ on that day. You only get the basic 3 at one park, with the option of adding additional ones in a park after the original three have been used.

Just ordered out tickets for December 10th (doesn't appear to be anyone on the list yet for that date)

Well, just a heads up, if you are not using a park ticket to be in MK earlier in the day. You cannot get into the park until 4 p.m. So, you'll need to have your FP+ between the hours of 4 - 6:30 p.m.

Well, we are now planning on doing our MVMCP on Dec 10th now! So, Campbellzsoup, if you could please switch my party dates for Minniekins from Dec 3rd to Dec 10th, that would be great! Thank you! :santa:

The boyfriend and I will be there on the 10th as well!

I am planning to attend the November 19th party. It will be my husband and my grandmother. We are taking my gram for her 80th birthday. She loves Mickey, so thought this would be a perfect surprise. We're planning to try to get there at 4 and see Mickey First. Then we have dinner reservations at the Plaza for 5:05 and having a mini cake delivered to her. Then it will be take in as much as she wants. So excited and think she will be thrilled when she finds out.

Question, I have got a dinner booked for 615pm at Be Our Guest and am thinking of cancelling it as I don't want to miss any of the party. How much will we miss (3 Adults) if we keep the reservation?

Question, I have got a dinner booked for 615pm at Be Our Guest and am thinking of cancelling it as I don't want to miss any of the party. How much will we miss (3 Adults) if we keep the reservation?
Party activities don't officially start until 7, so you may miss 30-45 minutes of "party time." However, you would be forgoing the chance to line up early for any of the special party characters (7 Dwarfs or Sandy Claws). I personally don't like wasting any party time eating, as the party is so short as it is, but it's all personal preference.

I've been following this thread since day 1 and I might have missed it, but anyone have some good tips on where to camp out to see the parade and the shows?

We are going on the last day - December 18th and my family has a 5:50 reservation for BOG. I'm thinking we will be heading to find our spot for the shows around 7:30. I'm a little worried that all the good spots for the 8:00 A frozen Holiday Wish show will be gone by then.

Since this is our first time, I'm hoping that some of the experts out there might have some tips!

Since this is our first time too, I was wondering what the schedule was like for shows, parades and fireworks.

We are planning to be in MK during the day with our regular tickets and use party tickets that are under a separate MDE for the party. How do the party tickets get activated if we're already in the park? Do we have to go back to the entrance? Also, does it matter if I print at home vs having the hard tickets mailed?

I've been following this thread since day 1 and I might have missed it, but anyone have some good tips on where to camp out to see the parade and the shows?

We are going on the last day - December 18th and my family has a 5:50 reservation for BOG. I'm thinking we will be heading to find our spot for the shows around 7:30. I'm a little worried that all the good spots for the 8:00 A frozen Holiday Wish show will be gone by then.

Since this is our first time, I'm hoping that some of the experts out there might have some tips!

The best place to see the parade is definilty the front by the fire station! You can get good spots up until 10 minutes prior!

Correct. If you're using one MDE account, you cannot have 6 fp+ on that day. You only get the basic 3 at one park, with the option of adding additional ones in a park after the original three have been used.

Very interesting. So we booked the whole trip (including magic bands) through my MDE. So if my husband made a MDE and purchased party tickets, so we could make FP+ for the party, would we actually receive hard tickets in the mail? Then how do you use FP+s without touching your magic band to the dial? I haven't gone to the parks without Magic Bands since the Magic Band transition so I don't realize what that's like.

We are going Dec. 8; we bought the DVC discount tix and were told they do not send hard tickets in the mail. It was linked to our MDE.

FP made with a seperate account and just party tickets would be used by touching the hard ticket to the tapstyle

We are planning to be in MK during the day with our regular tickets and use party tickets that are under a separate MDE for the party. How do the party tickets get activated if we're already in the park? Do we have to go back to the entrance? Also, does it matter if I print at home vs having the hard tickets mailed?
They will have CMs stationed throughout the park after 4 to provide wristbands for those already in MK. No need to leave and re-enter.

My son and I are going to the 11/13 party. It's our first "winter" in WDW (sorry, hard to think of it being winter when it's in the 70's)!!

We are both short, so I'm think it's best for us to just take the shows off of the table, otherwise, we'll just wait in a group and end up seeing peoples backs UNLESS anyone has a good suggestion for a last minute-ish spot with a good view for those of us that are virtically challenged. Also thinking that Frontier/Adventureland will be the best parade spots for us. (Unless anyone has any hidden gems). Is it worth seeing Holiday wishes from in front of the castle?

Characters - I see the list of characters on the first page. Is Santa only at the party? Is the Mickey at the party the same one we could see the rest of the day? Are the characters in their normal spots or somewhere special? I'd love to be able to see some of the princesses with their princes, but don't necessarily want to meet them (my kid is afraid of face characters - even Santa is a bit of a problem).

Is the list on the first page the order of character importance? Really, I just want to make sure I see the ones I don't get to see at other times (except Jack, I find him kind of overrated).

Thanks and I'm sure I'll have more questions the closer we get!

I found ridiculously cheap airfare, so I've been putting together a MVMCP only trip for December 12-14. We (DD21 and I) will be at the 12/13 party. I already have my PP, Space, and Rapunzel FP+s set for 3:15-5:30-- I will have to book to the first one to make it by its end at 4:15 once we're admitted. Then we'll hop in line for the dwarfs photo. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

Now if my 12/12 DVC waitlist would just come through...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter