"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Last night when i looked, most rides were low waits (10 mins) apart from Peter Pan and Mine Train which i saw at 30 mins.
Glad to hear this! When I looked at around 11:00 Mine train was at 60 minutes! space, peter pan and others were the same wait time than during a day, crazy! Maybe it was my MDE app that wasn't refreshing.

We waited 15 minutes for Peter Pan on Monday around 11pm. We rode Pooh, teacups, dumbo, barnstormer all as walk one between 11-midnight. Mine train's sign said usually 20-30 minutes in the last hour.

ETA: PP sign said 25 minutes though when we got in line

Great! thanks for the info! So the lesson here is that walk-ons are possible after 11:00 pm. Thanks again for the insight!

Another question, are there special magic shots for the party the same way MNSCHP does? If so, what are they and where are they located?

Glad to hear this! When I looked at around 11:00 Mine train was at 60 minutes! space, peter pan and others were the same wait time than during a day, crazy! Maybe it was my MDE app that wasn't refreshing.

I think it's common practice for them to artificially inflate wait times to discourage people from getting in line later at night. That's one reason I like touringplans' Lines App. It shows both the posted wait as well as what TP expects the wait to be. Most people report that the tp wait times are much more accurate.

I was there last night and the MDE app had all the wrong times compared to what was posted. We road Mine Train around 9 and the wait was posted 30 and it was more like 25. Everything else was pretty much a 10 minute wait less then.

How crazy do you think the first party after Thanksgiving will be? It is a Sunday. Overall, I know the parks will be packed Thursday through Sunday, but I am hoping the party might be a little less because people have to be back at work on Monday. I've done MNSSHP on Halloween night a couple of times but was able to do 2 parties those trips so I could spread out the must-dos. I won't have that option this trip.

We are in line for 7 Dwarfs now. My 10yo really wants to meet Jack Sparrow. Is he near Pirates during the party or does he just roam around?

How crazy do you think the first party after Thanksgiving will be? It is a Sunday. Overall, I know the parks will be packed Thursday through Sunday, but I am hoping the party might be a little less because people have to be back at work on Monday. I've done MNSSHP on Halloween night a couple of times but was able to do 2 parties those trips so I could spread out the must-dos. I won't have that option this trip.
Sunday after Thanksgiving shouldn't be bad. Crowd levels go down that day.

More questions from a person hesitant to buy the tickets....

The biggest thing keeping me from buying a ticket is fear that it will feel like over amusement and be chaotic instead of festive and a good time. I think I really just want to see the snow and be around less crowds. Is it really less crowded though? Is it possible to easily walk down the sidewalk area of main street to get around while the parade is going on? Will I get on peter pan faster with a fast pass on a a normal day ? (just saw this question answered after I posted but am still interested to hear others experience) Does anybody have a picture of the almond and ginger cookies?
Here's the thing. It still feels busy, because there are alot of people there. But the ride lines are much smaller. It's just a completely different feel. In a good way. Is it an empty park? No. But we went on our last trip and we are going again on this trip. Lots of repeat customers, so that's a positive sign right? :santa:

Has anyone attended the dessert party and any reviews? I am worried it doesn't leave much time for other activities like the stage shows.

It looks like they added "once upon a time" to the Tuesday 11/15 party night @ 6:30 and moved the frozen holiday wish show to 6:00. I don't see that on any of the other party nights. Is it correct?

We were there last night. Never made it over to Nick and Judy. How was their wait?
We got in line after the fireworks and waited 35 minutes. Only problem with 4 groups ahead of us they went on break and only Nick came back so we didn't get to meet Judy :(

We got in line after the fireworks and waited 35 minutes. Only problem with 4 groups ahead of us they went on break and only Nick came back so we didn't get to meet Judy :(
Great to hear on the timing, as that was our plan, but bummer on no Judy!!!

Can anyone else report back on wait times later in the night??

Seen on facebook - a red sleigh parked next to what appears to be the Christmas Shoppe for photo opp.

Polar Bear plus elves inside the dance party at Cosmic Rays.

Does anyone have photos of these polar bear characters? Sorry, I'm a polar bear lover and I'm really excited for this interaction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter