"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Thanks -- out of curiosity where are the 7D meeting for Halloween this year?

They've been in the circus tent that's open air, the one next to where the circus characters meet (donald, goofy, Minnie and Daisy). That's where jack and Sally met last year for mnsshp.

Jack in his sandy claws outfit met at that spot last mvmcp.

We'll see if they change it the same way mnsshp did.

Okay so actual it was 545 and cancelled due to the ending past 630 rule (why even have them available then!?) but they gave me the anytime FP for seven dwarves!!! Thanks @LadyRayado for the tip!!!

They aren't available anymore. We did our FP+ today for the party, and there was nothing after 5:30. That made it very difficult to get three in the pre-party time frame. Our first one is at 3:15, so I hope we get into the park and over to the attraction in less than 15 minutes!

So what is everyone's party plan? I know there is no answer that is right to everyone but I am curious how much people get done and what you prioritize. This is our first time at a party. I plan on getting there to enter at 4 and doing rides until my last FP (7D) at 5:30 then grab food and wait on line for the Princesses with Princes at Fairytale Hall. Then Totally Tomorrowland Christmas show, Celebrate the Magic, Wishes, parade. I am interested seeing the stage show, doing a dance party and meeting talking Mickey or 7D but I don't see how people get anything done, it seems like so much time for so little. I would probably skip the Tomorrowland show to do the other things.

I still have to figure out when I can start lining up at Fairytale Hall because I read very conflicting reports with people saying 6:00, 6:15 and 6:30. And if it is possible to do more than 2 meet and greets.

I know the official answer is probably no, but has anyone had any luck with being able to switch party tix from one night to another?

I know the official answer is probably no, but has anyone had any luck with being able to switch party tix from one night to another?

Yes, I did. It's not a problem at all. And I got a small refund since the new night I picked had ticket prices that were slightly cheaper. I don't think they give people a hard time changing dates, but refunding totally is a different story.

Yes, I did. It's not a problem at all. And I got a small refund since the new night I picked had ticket prices that were slightly cheaper. I don't think they give people a hard time changing dates, but refunding totally is a different story.

oh, thats great to hear! can I do i t over the phone or should I wait until I get there?

oh, thats great to hear! can I do i t over the phone or should I wait until I get there?
I think you'll have more luck calling ahead of time in case parties are sold out. One of my friends on the boards here was able to call and switch her party night with no issue, but she was likely able to do it because she called in advance.

They aren't available anymore. We did our FP+ today for the party, and there was nothing after 5:30. That made it very difficult to get three in the pre-party time frame. Our first one is at 3:15, so I hope we get into the park and over to the attraction in less than 15 minutes!

Unofficially, I believe there is a 15 min grace period tacked on to the end of FP window if you are running late. But, I wouldn't bank on it. In the end it will depend on how crowded the line is and the mood of the CM. Most are fairly forgiving. So that would give you until 4:30 for your first one.

We have our CRT dinner on 12/1 at 7pm (I know it's during party time) but my DD has been waiting since 2007 to have dinner in the castle. It was the only time we could get during our trip. We have the party scheduled for 2 nights.

Since the Princesses are all meeting with their princes will they still be at dinner?

I've switched with no issue - just call up and presto! As long as it is not sold out, it should not be an issue. They also refunded me once when my grandmother died. Disney customer service really is the best.

We have our CRT dinner on 12/1 at 7pm (I know it's during party time) but my DD has been waiting since 2007 to have dinner in the castle. It was the only time we could get during our trip. We have the party scheduled for 2 nights.

Since the Princesses are all meeting with their princes will they still be at dinner?
I would call to double check but I am sure there will be because the pricesses on their own are usually meeting while CRT is going on, just a different actress. But I would also keep looking close to your date, like the 3 days before, because you might get in earlier on a cancellation.

According to @kennythepirate from 2015-

Jack as Sandy Claws
7 Dwarves
Santa
Jack Sparrow
Princesses with Princes (Aurora, Snow White, Cindy, Rapunzel)
Aladdin and Abu
Jasmine and Genie
Minnie Mouse (possibly with Daisy?)
Scrooge McDuck with Donald
Santa Goofy
Phineas and Ferb host dance party at Cosmic Rays
anecdotal reports of reindeer and elf appearing randomly in Frontierland and near Swiss Family Tree

Santa is supposed to be at HS throughout the season, I believe, so we probably won't waste party time waiting for him.

Yes they will still be at dinner.

Pulled the trigger and bought tickets for 5 on the 10th of November. Praying for it not to be a sellout but my gut tells me that it will be a busy night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter