"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Anyone think there's chance of Nov. 7th party selling out. Planning to upgrade MYW tickets to AP while we are there and want to use the AP discounts to buy party tickets.

Anyone think there's chance of Nov. 7th party selling out. Planning to upgrade MYW tickets to AP while we are there and want to use the AP discounts to buy party tickets.

No one can answer that for sure. As far as I know, only 2 MNSSHP's have sold out so far, so there's certainly a chance MVMCP's will follow a similar pattern. It's up to you if you want to risk it to save a few bucks.

There is a chance since it's the first party and that week in general is predicted to be a little busy.

The first party is sometimes busier. Disney Tourist Blog predicts the 8th to be one of the slowest days, though!

Last year, the first party of the year (11/8/15) was the 6th lightest party date, but the first Tuesday party (11/10/15) was the lowest party date of the whole season.

http://blog.touringplans.com/2015/04/10/disney-world-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-2015/

This December will be the first time we will be attending the Party!

Can anyone given me an idea on what everyone wears? Holiday Disney shirts? Pajamas? I'm so clueless!

Thank you!

Can anyone given me an idea on what everyone wears? Holiday Disney shirts? Pajamas? I'm so clueless

The last time we attended MVMCP, there were load of folks in Christmas themed tops/sweaters - not all Disney, but certainly festive.

Can anyone given me an idea on what everyone wears? Holiday Disney shirts? Pajamas? I'm so clueless!

Thank you!

I plan on wearing some Disney Christmas themed shirts! They sell some cute ones on Etsy :) And of course you can find lots of items in the parks!

The seven dwarfs mine train FastPasses for the December 18 party day are GONE! So bummed out about it. I had been dreaming of the entire family riding it together and was looking forward to the video. :(

The seven dwarfs mine train FastPasses for the December 18 party day are GONE! So bummed out about it. I had been dreaming of the entire family riding it together and was looking forward to the video. :(

If you plan on staying for the full party, definitely try to get in line right before midnight and you shouldn't have to wait too long!

If you plan on staying for the full party, definitely try to get in line right before midnight and you shouldn't have to wait too long!

Thank you for your post! It lifted me up! There is hope! Do you know how long is the wait at around 11:30? We have two people with disabilities in our group (one of them in an ECV) do you know if they can ride the ECV till the loading area through the queue?

Thank you for your post! It lifted me up! There is hope! Do you know how long is the wait at around 11:30? We have two people with disabilities in our group (one of them in an ECV) do you know if they can ride the ECV till the loading area through the queue?

I know I've gone on about 5 minutes before closing a few times (not during a party, but regular park hours) and the wait was only about 15 minutes. I'm not 100% about your ECV question, but I believe that is correct.

Does anyone know how quickly the AP MVMCP shirts sell out? I missed the pre-sale on the parks app, and I am not happy with myself at all. Our party isn't until 12/1, and I'm afraid we won't have much of a selection when we go. It's all my DH wants from this trip. :worried:

Does anyone know? I can't find an answer at all.

Hi! We are going to the Christmas party in a few weeks. Was wondering if the characters that are there doing the meet & greats sign autograph books. I'm making one for my daughter and I want to have the cards for the specific characters. This is our first party!

Thanks for any info.

We are thinking about going to this party on 12/15. I am expecting it to be crowded but I am confused about the schedule.

According to the Disney website A Frozen Holiday Wish is at 8:15 with the parade at 8:30 and then the fireworks at 10.

If we want to go to the first parade how early to you have to get there to get a spot on Main Street? If we opt for the second parade how early do you need to get Main Street for the fireworks?

The timing of everything feels awkward.

Hi! We are going to the Christmas party in a few weeks. Was wondering if the characters that are there doing the meet & greats sign autograph books. I'm making one for my daughter and I want to have the cards for the specific characters. This is our first party!

Thanks for any info.

Last Year Jack Skellington did not, but he did give out a laminated card with his name on it - the Pooh Characters also did not...

We are thinking about going to this party on 12/15. I am expecting it to be crowded but I am confused about the schedule.

According to the Disney website A Frozen Holiday Wish is at 8:15 with the parade at 8:30 and then the fireworks at 10.

If we want to go to the first parade how early to you have to get there to get a spot on Main Street? If we opt for the second parade how early do you need to get Main Street for the fireworks?

The timing of everything feels awkward.
Thank you for asking this! I am going on 12/6 and I was wondering the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter