"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Thanks for the updates everyone!

Going to the party next Tuesday. Says 40% chance of rain. Anyone else going a little worried?

Meet & Greet question. My first party. If we want to get over to see Scrooge/Donald, and get there early, is there something telling us where the line begins? Figuring theres a sign or something?
The 45% chance of rain on my hourly weather app is from 6am-8am only the rest of the day the hourly percip % is 4% to 18% so hoping we are clear during the party (we will be there too)

Does Disney limit how many cookies you can get? Meaning how does it work if one person goes to get snacks when the rest of the the family is waiting for a show or parade?

Thanks for the updates everyone!

Going to the party next Tuesday. Says 40% chance of rain. Anyone else going a little worried?

Meet & Greet question. My first party. If we want to get over to see Scrooge/Donald, and get there early, is there something telling us where the line begins? Figuring theres a sign or something?
There won't be a sign. Just ask a CM in the area where to line up if no line has formed yet. They meet near Casey Jr.

Does Disney limit how many cookies you can get? Meaning how does it work if one person goes to get snacks when the rest of the the family is waiting for a show or parade?
Last year DD and I got snacks for my party of 4 - I simply asked for 4 servings when I got to the front of the line and there was no issue. Just make sure you're able to carry everything....can get tricky with multiple drinks!

Merchandise available at 4!
This is great news!! I assume we have to show our wristbands to get MVMCP merchandise, so maybe try to get the wristband a little before 4?
ANyone experience getting the wristband inside the park? Wondering if that would be faster than going to the front of the park?

I looked at the first page and read a few of the last few pages but couldn't find where the wristband exchange will be.

We'll be in the park on our party day and will need to exchange for the party bands. Where can this be done, and can it be done earlier than 4 pm?

I looked at the first page and read a few of the last few pages but couldn't find where the wristband exchange will be.

We'll be in the park on our party day and will need to exchange for the party bands. Where can this be done, and can it be done earlier than 4 pm?

Based on our trip in 2012 wrist bands could b had 4:00 or after at park entry and, I think, in Tomorrowland.

This was part of an earlier post on this thread:

WRISTBANDS
• Wristband color for each night will vary.
• All event Guests arriving after 4 p.m. will receive their wristbands at the Main Entrance.
• For Guests already in the park, wristbands will be available in the following locations: near the exit of Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, Tortuga Tavern and Fantasy Faire

Can someone critique/add to my plans? We are going to the party November 29th :) and I am not married to any of the fastpasses we have picked.

2:00 Chef Mickey's Brunch

4:00 PM Enter

4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Space Mountain

5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Meet Rapunzel and Tiana at Princess Fairytale Hall

6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Get in line to meet The Seven Dwarfs

After meeting The Seven Dwarfs, get in line to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Snow White and her Prince, Aurora and Prince Phillip, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen

8:15 PM A Frozen Holiday Wish - Castle Lighting

10:00 PM Holiday Wishes

10:30 PM Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration

11:00 PM Holiday Parade watching in Frontierland

Get in line to meet Mary Poppins and Bert

11:35 PM Tomorrowland Christmas Show

Get in line to meet Sandy Claws or Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps or another character like Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and Abu, Captain Jack Sparrow, Scrooge McDuck, Donald and Daisy, Mickey Mouse, Santa Claus

Can someone critique/add to my plans? We are going to the party November 29th :) and I am not married to any of the fastpasses we have picked.

After meeting The Seven Dwarfs, get in line to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Snow White and her Prince, Aurora and Prince Phillip, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen

Get in line to meet Sandy Claws or Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps or another character like Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and Abu, Captain Jack Sparrow, Scrooge McDuck, Donald and Daisy, Mickey Mouse, Santa Claus

That's squeezing in a lot. Getting in line at 6-630, you're going to wait well over an hour to meet the dwarfs. The princesses/princes you listed are in 3 different lines- you will no way be able to complete these before 8:15. Mary and Bert will be most likely not be meeting after the second parade. By the time the parade finishes you will probably only have time to head to Tomorrowland. And once that show is over you will not have time to meet any characters as their lines will all be closed.

For Jack Skellington, where is the LIberty Square gazebo? Does he come out before 7pm?
Last year, he was under the circus tent, but he came out around 5:30 - (I got in line at 4:30 having heard rumors to this) and I was one of the first to meet him. Then I still had time to go get in line for the dwarves and not have to wait too long.

I would remove the first meeting with Tiana/Rapunzel since you plan on meeting them with the princes later. Instead, head to 7D line as soon as you can (I believe they are coming out just after 6), and then head to the princess/Prince lines. There are 3 separate lines - one for Tia/Rapunzel, one for Cinderella/Elena, and one for Snow/Aurora outside. Pick your most important set and line up for them first. Last year, it took 45-60 minutes for me to move through each of their lines once the party started (there was always at least one break in that time) Also know that Snow/Aurora must leave for the parades, so don't expect them to be available during the first parade.

The castle lighting is only 10 minutes, so definitely do something between that and Wishes. Adventureland characters would probably fit in here well
Mickey's Most Merriest is 20 minutes, so I don't believe you will have time to get from there to Frontierland in time. The second parade is less crowded, but front row spots will most likely be taken by that time. I would go for Liberty Square instead - it's closer and you have a few extra minutes before the parade reaches that area. It takes 8-10 minutes for the parade to reach Liberty Square

Mary and Bert do meet later into the evening, so that shouldn't be an issue depending on where you are able to watch the parade from (I believe they stop meeting about 11:45)

After the Tomorrowland show, I would head to Nick and Judy, assuming they don't cut the line prior to midnight (or head there before the show and see what the line is like)

I am wondering what time I should line up for following:

10pm - Wishes (I wanted to watch from Main St by Casey's Corner (not in the grassy area). I was planning on watching the 8:55pm VoicePlay before this.

11pm - parade (I wanted to get front row by Town Square). I was planning on going right after fireworks to get a spot. Is around 10:20 enough?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter