"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to the party on 12/7. I wanted to confirm times for "Mickey's merriest celebration time show". I originally had 7:45, 8:35, 9:25, 10:45 and 11:35 and can't remember where I found them. I checked the disney world website and it only says from 7pm - midnight..........anyone know if the times above are correct? trying to plan a loose itinerary. Thank you!

It's so hard getting work done at work when you know you'll be in Disney World in just a few days.

I have been trying to get my Christmas decorating before we go......so hard with a full time job; decorating 3 trees and a million other decorations.

is 11:35 cutting it close to see Mickey's merriest celebration time show if we are on main st for the 11pm parade.

I'm planning on being in line for some of the characters for an extremely long time -- and I'll be solo on 12/1. Would it be okay and/or safe for my spot in line to ask the guests around me to hold my spot while I run to the restroom?

I would say it depends on whose in line with you. I went solo to MNSSHP back about five years ago and had to leave the seven dwarfs line. I wasn't feeling well that day an reeeeally needed to get to a washroom quickly. I told the people who I had been chatting with that I wasn't feeling well and needed to step out of line. They held my spot and when I returned nobody said anything. Many of us had been chatting prior to me stepping out of line so they knew that was my spot when I returned.
That being said, under regular circumstances I would use the washroom prior to getting in line and try not to drink too much while in line.

I would say it depends on whose in line with you. I went solo to MNSSHP back about five years ago and had to leave the seven dwarfs line. I wasn't feeling well that day an reeeeally needed to get to a washroom quickly. I told the people who I had been chatting with that I wasn't feeling well and needed to step out of line. They held my spot and when I returned nobody said anything. Many of us had been chatting prior to me stepping out of line so they knew that was my spot when I returned.
That being said, under regular circumstances I would use the washroom prior to getting in line and try not to drink too much while in line.

Thank you for your experience! I’m worried because I have an ADR right before. But I’ll just limit the amount of fluids for a few hours.

Hey everyone. Going to the party tomorrow night and I just wanted to see if anyone could tell me where in Tomorrowland Nick and Judy are going to be and what the line for them is usually like.

Thanks!

going to the party on 12/7. I wanted to confirm times for "Mickey's merriest celebration time show". I originally had 7:45, 8:35, 9:25, 10:45 and 11:35 and can't remember where I found them. I checked the disney world website and it only says from 7pm - midnight..........anyone know if the times above are correct? trying to plan a loose itinerary. Thank you!

See Post #1 - MVMCP Entertainment

Back to work today. Ugh! Finalizing plans, finishing cleaning & throwing away, donating, and decorating. Goal is for Thursday. Then reorganize my “personal corner of closet”, which is holding place for Disney trip items, that keeps expanding.

Doing split stay, so decided to order MB for both & change pucks to have Christmas colors. Then decided on Christmas names for bands. Asked DH & DD to do Christmas names for when Elf came back. DD said let’s do Elf names, but still clueless. Ha!

I'm from NYC and I would bring the packable down down jacket also. Once the sun goes down it feels much cooler. It was just 60 in the evenings and I needed something thicker than my hoodie. But I guess it depends on how thick your hoodie is and if you tend to get cold easy. I do.

Thanks, packing for this trip is so different from NYC. Love your city and had a wonderful time at the parade, Rockettes and more!

Just to double check - are all magic shots along Main Street available after the park closes? I'd love to not backtrack and just get them as I leave.

It may be in this thread already but, 183 pages....How crowded is a sold out party compared to a regular park day?

It may be in this thread already but, 183 pages....How crowded is a sold out party compared to a regular park day?
A sell loud is still far less crowded then a busy park day, when it comes to physical bodies in the park and lines for rides. But even during non-sold out parties, waits for party exclusive events will be long (special characters, parades, fireworks, etc). Regardless of when you go, go in with a good plan and you’ll be fine.

Again! Never ends!!! I didn't rest at all last go so didn't help my case
Aww. That sucks. Sorry.

We all went to Disney feeling fine and by the time we got home (16 nights later) three of us were full on sick. I was the only one that escaped it. I was popping Airborne (the fruit gel ones) starting two days before the flight there and while there when I saw the others getting sick. I also gave some to my husband and kids but they got sick anyway. (I have no idea if that stuff really works.) Good thing I packed Tylenol Severe Cold and Flu (Daytime and Nighttime).

One time I went with my sister and by the time she got off the plane it was like she had the full on flu. She was sick the entire visit. And Disney can wear you out when you're healthy. And the plane ride home can be unbearable when you're congested.

My husband STILL has cold/flu symptoms. I keep feeling like I'm "getting" sick for the past week or so, but it never really happens. I'm starting to wonder if it's allergies.

I hope you feel better!

Just a reminder to everyone to take Airborne, or Vitamin C, etc. and bring cold meds with you! And Clorox wipes for wiping down the airplane armrests and buttons etc.

Sorry OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter