"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked the Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing for 12/21.

Do we know what best MCVMP touring plan will be with the addition of the fireworks dessert party? No need for M&G..just shows and parade and maybe a few rides and soaking up the Christmas-y. What are these dance parties? Are they just spontaneous things or scheduled events? Is it possible to do (and enjoy) MCVMP and Dessert Party without a hard and fast plan?

I just booked the Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing for 12/21.

Do we know what best MCVMP touring plan will be with the addition of the fireworks dessert party? No need for M&G..just shows and parade and maybe a few rides and soaking up the Christmas-y. What are these dance parties? Are they just spontaneous things or scheduled events? Is it possible to do (and enjoy) MCVMP and Dessert Party without a hard and fast plan?

I wonder the same thing. I have this booked 11/26 and we’re hoping to do the first parade and immediately go over to the dessert party. I hope it’s not too ambitious! We’re not planning m&g’s either.

That's just about the best thing I've ever seen.
I use the phrase "I don't know Margo" at least once a month.
We had CM's stop mid photo to talk about them. We want new ones for this year but we can't find/think of anything to top it

We have a party ticket only for 12/3 and have a FP for Jingle Cruise from 3:30 to 4:30. Driving from Portofino Bay @ Universal.

What time should I plan to be in the MK parking lot to get through the gate and to my FP on time?

How long is the gate entry line at or around the 4PM entry time?

Thanks in advance.

We have a party ticket only for 12/3 and have a FP for Jingle Cruise from 3:30 to 4:30. Driving from Portofino Bay @ Universal.

What time should I plan to be in the MK parking lot to get through the gate and to my FP on time?

Thanks in advance.
The line usually doesn't exceed 5-10 minutes on party nights. Last year, we arrived at 4:15pm and there's was no line.

Thanks in advance.
We will be there in the 3rd too!

Received my Christmas hard tickets in the mail yesterday and was surprised to see they weren’t the plain green cards with the Fab 5 on them. They’re cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter