"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!

It has been years since I have been on here. I am now planning my NOT SO Little Princess's princess: SWEET 16 Dec 2nd week. We had done the MVMCP back when she was 5 for her Birthday. She does not remember. Would you recommend attending it again the night of her 16th Birthday? Now that she is older will it be as special or a waste of that extra cost? Decisions!! :confused3

I think it would be awesome! More Disney memories! :santa:

NEWS
2017 Holiday Changes - For the First Time in Forever

Frozen Sing-A-Long at Hollywood Studios Receives a Holiday Makeover and Special Guest Appearance!
“For the First Time in Forever… A Frozen Sing-A-Long” is now “For The First Holiday In Forever… A Frozen Sing-A-Long!”
Olaf is making a surprise appearance at the end of the show.

Thanks! @rteetz

Last edited:

If I want to use a gift card to purchase the memory maker for Friday's MVMCP, how would I go about it? If I buy it through the app I have to use a credit card, correct? Can I purchase it in the park the evening of the party?
TIA:)
Amy

when should christmas tree trail in disney springs be open?

still keeping fingers crossed peter pan will be attending the parties lol

when should christmas tree trail in disney springs be open?

still keeping fingers crossed peter pan will be attending the parties lol

See Post #2. Updating as details are released.

Christmas Tree Trail (Disney Springs)
This delightful addition to the Disney Springs Christmas line-up will be back for its second year this December (2017).

ok @monique5 I am officially totally freaking out over all the updates!!!!! If work wasn't so busy I would have checked 50 times today instead of 4

ok @monique5 I am officially totally freaking out over all the updates!!!!! If work wasn't so busy I would have checked 50 times today instead of 4

@FinnsMom7 - I feel you. I feel that all of the updates I'm really waiting on will come when leaving work, like yesterday, i.e. SotMKC, or while @ DD's softball practice tonight, i.e. Magic Shots, party map, party exclusive merchandise. Like really, party is in 2D Disney ---you have the details. Let it go! :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter