"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to share their plan to MVMCP? I was ok with my plan but after watching a few youtube videos I now think I'll e running all over MK and not see everything.

r9ufrAj.jpg

Anyone care to share their plan to MVMCP? I was ok with my plan but after watching a few youtube videos I now think I'll e running all over MK and not see everything.

I'm totally feeling like this too! I'll be patient and wait to see how others handle it. I will not buy a ticket for another day. I will not buy a ticket for another day. :)

On the other hand here's my gameplan...
Boat from WL to MK, Eta should be between 4:00-4:20 PM

• Get wristband, if not entering through event entrance
  • FP - Space Mountain (4:40-5:40 PM; which I have to my disposal)
  • Grab “light” Dinner at Launching Pad
  • 5:05-5:15 PM - get into line for Nick & Judy (last year they came out at 6:15 PM, so I assume it will be the same scenario this year)

Park Closes to Day Guests at 6:00 PM, MVMCP starts at 7:00 PM

• Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Grab Cookies/Cocoa from Friar Nooks
  • Splash Mountain
  • BTMRR
  • A Frozen Holiday Wish (8:15 PM)
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • M&G - Scrooge McDuck (if time allows)
  • Find a good spot for Holiday Wishes (10:00 PM)
  • Go to Main Street Train Station and Watch 2nd OUACT Parade from there (11:00 PM)
  • Jingle Cruise
  • Cookies/Cocoa (as time allows)
  • 11:55 PM - Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration

I could see myself heading back to Wilderness Lodge by 12:20-12:45 AM - Boat to WL

We are going on December 3rd and it's my DD's sweet 16 as well. We're all psyched up - we've never been to a party, and haven't been to Disney in about 5 years.

We are going on December 3rd and it's my DD's sweet 16 as well. We're all psyched up - we've never been to a party, and haven't been to Disney in about 5 years.

Awesome! You will be there same time as us. We will be going on the 5th for my daughter's actual Birthday. Wishing your daughter a very Happy Birthday! :bday:

Hey Everyone!

It has been years since I have been on here. I am now planning my NOT SO Little Princess's princess: SWEET 16 Dec 2nd week. We had done the MVMCP back when she was 5 for her Birthday. She does not remember. Would you recommend attending it again the night of her 16th Birthday? Now that she is older will it be as special or a waste of that extra cost? Decisions!! :confused3

My youngest daughter's sweet 16 is this Sunday, November 12th and we are attending MVMCP that night as part of her special celebration. Surprised her today by revealing we are bringing her best friend along too... I don't think 16 is too old... also, not everyone can say that they spent their 16th birthday at a MVMCP-- November/December birthdays are harder to find 'special' things to do, IMHO, because of weather/holidays/etc. so this is something really unique. I vote to go!

The article above says Nov 10th.

See Post #2. Updating as details are released.

Christmas Tree Trail (Disney Springs)
This delightful addition to the Disney Springs Christmas line-up will be back for its second year this December (2017).

thanks and I'm sure it does but my laptop isn't pulling up the link lol, its old and don't always work but woohoo

My youngest daughter's sweet 16 is this Sunday, November 12th and we are attending MVMCP that night as part of her special celebration. Surprised her today by revealing we are bringing her best friend along too... I don't think 16 is too old... also, not everyone can say that they spent their 16th birthday at a MVMCP-- November/December birthdays are harder to find 'special' things to do, IMHO, because of weather/holidays/etc. so this is something really unique. I vote to go!

Oh that sounds awesome for your daughter & her best friend! They will have a blast! You are right with the December Birthdays! We are going to go! She is excited! I hope your daughter has an amazing time for her special birthday!

I apologize if this has already been asked. I searched, but didn't find what I was looking for. DH saw a commercial for the Christmas party and said we should go. If we do we'd probably go on Dec 21 since DS would be on break from school. I keep reading that it will be crowded, but I've never been to a ticketed event so I wasn't sure exactly on a scale of 1-10 what to expect. Will it be wall to wall people? How will wait times for rides be? I know we probably wouldn't check out the popular meet and greets, maybe a princess or 2 for DD and Mickey and Minnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter