• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the snow on Main St happen during the parade only? Was hoping to watch the parade from a different location, but we can't miss the "snow".

Does the snow on Main St happen during the parade only? Was hoping to watch the parade from a different location, but we can't miss the "snow".
Last year it was happening on and off as party started we walked in around 5:45 and it was snowing the.

MDE doesn’t list all available characters... I don’t see 7D though I know they are at the party. Guess we go by the map but that could get confusing.

I’m not seeing them all either. Which is frustrating. Has anyone seen Jack/Sandy Claws on MDE?

Also a random question. All of the free drinks at the party are nonalcoholic, right? I’m looking especially at the eggnog.

UPDATE - Disney Springs Tree Trail
See Post #2

Disney Springs Tree Trail looks to be a definite improvement over last year. Characters were even meeting at their trees during the soft opening tonight. Santa meets at the end of the trail this year. They also had merchandise and drinks for sale in the trail.

I’m not seeing them all either. Which is frustrating. Has anyone seen Jack/Sandy Claws on MDE?

Also a random question. All of the free drinks at the party are nonalcoholic, right? I’m looking especially at the eggnog.

He is there, saw him on Twitter.

All the drinks are non-alcoholic. No alcohol allowed in mk except for be our guest.

What are the chances that Splash Mountain will open a day early for the party on the 16th????

Does Voiceplay do a meet n greet?

No I don't believe so. They sing on stage in tomorrowland.

In the past 2 parties I went to, it was on and off. It was snowing as we excited at midnight after the 2nd parade.

Does the snow on Main St happen during the parade only? Was hoping to watch the parade from a different location, but we can't miss the "snow".[/QUOTE
No! We always see the snow on Main Street near the end of the night! Around midnight! Not only during the parade.

Here at first party. Lines for characters are super packed as expected but a few things sadly unexpected- they ran out of cider at Pinocchio’s after we waited in a decent length line- later we went to get some Nestle Quick by the tent and they were out of that too. How do you run out of stuff on first night? Did I mention the restroom by Cosmic Rays? I’ve been to parties in the past and never had this type of experience- even on sell out nights. Still a nice night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter