Official MNSSHP [Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party] 2007...

SEPTEMBER: WHO'S GOING WHEN

• SEPT 14

• SEPT 21

• SEPT 28

• SEPT 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

TnTWalter

DIS Veteran
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE FIRST. YOUR ANSWER MAY BE HERE. THANKS. PM me if you want something added or changed. Thanks!

Link to Characters you can meet:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1602991

SPECIAL CD AVAILABL
There's a CD with the music available during the nights of the party for $25. Purchase @ the Emporium. People are reporting being able to buy them after the party now at Laughing Place and Disney Merchandise. Includes music from Mickey's "Not So Scary Halloween Party", Disney's Pirate and Princess Party and Dream Along with Mickey. Many are having success with EBAY as well.

GREAT PICS FROM 9/28/07 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1595362

Link to MNSSHP shirts, etc. http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x91714f987&varPage=home

UPDATE REGARDING TICKET VS. PASSES BEFORE 7PM......
We got in at 4:30pm with just the MNSSHP ticket. We didn't need our passes!!!! Thanks Tink561!!!

REVIEWS:

chipndales wrote a great review with lots of details from 10/4 here's the link! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1601454

joy13 wrote: Be sure to get the special photopass card that night. When you check out online, you put the ID number of the card in the promo code spot and you get 40% off the entire order, not just the Party photos. Note photos only; does not include CD.

Jcemom wrote: We just got home yesterday. We went to the parties on the 28th and 30th. I thought the 28th was pretty darn crowded, but the 30th was terrific. Crowds were MUCH lower and weather was a bit cooler on the 30th, making it a more enjoyable evening overall. I also got DD to nap that day so she was able to stay awake with no crankiness all night. We left the MK around 12:20 after a great night. We both got full bags of candy on both nights, making my carryons very very heavy for the trip home, LOL.

I won't attend on a Friday again, but I will probably go next year on a Sunday or weekday. I felt it was well worth the ticket cost on Sunday, not Friday.

DanceWaterDemyx wrote: Yup, Evil Queen was out between The Queen of Hearts and Hook, for at least 2 of the Villians meet n' greets on the 30th. Cruella was fantastic, and we traded fashion tips (I was in Organization XIII black leather. We reminded Cruella it was after labor day.)

As for the candy situation...we LUCKED out. Across from Splash, just around park closing, as we were getting off Thunder Mt. ....I think it was the brier patch candy stop...they were emptying out their load for the night and filled our bags to the brim, all in one go, with the good stuff. mmmmmm, Twix!

Mickey&Donald wrote: "There are candy stations allll over the park (easy to spot with their large lighted "Goofy's Candy Co" balloons at each station). We easily filled up our trick or treat bags, and as we exited the park, there were more CMs with dumpsters full of full-size bags of Hershey Kisses! We still have a ton of candy left over."

Sept. 14th people, remember your party ticket is good for one day admission to the MK, until September 14, 2008! I find it incredible that Disney will make good on a "washed out" party by honoring the ticket as a park pass.

Princess22 wrote: The parade was awesome. I haven't been to MNSSHP in a few years and the parade was a nice change. Barbossa was in the parade, but I couldn't get a picture of him because he was on the other side of the street. Jack Sparrow looked and acted very good in the parade.

The lines for the characters were very long. We skipped this, and that was one thing I really wanted to do. The lines for the rides were not bad at all. No wait at the HM, 5 minutes for Pooh, walk on for Small World. I didn't get to check out the lines for the mountains because we weren't going to ride anyway.

We got a lot of candy!!! They were handing out a bag of Hershey kissables at the gate on the way out. It was sort of hidden though, we almost missed it. It was after we exited the park over to the side and very hard to spot!

The stepsisters and stepmother weren't signing autographs or stopping for pictures. They were just walking around socializing. I heard one of the greeters tell another guest that anyway. Bullseye was out with Woody in Frontierland. The Cinderella and prince charming were at the tent in toontown. I've heard that Jack Sparrow does a meet n greet, but I didn't see him anywhere. We didn't make it to adventureland til after the 1030 parade though, so he might of been out earlier.

The winnie the pooh characters were adorable in their costumes, but the line was super long. That is all I saw, but I wasn't looking too hard.

Hallgirl wrote: worked in Fantasyland last night over by the dance party. The characters I saw were Snow White with all 7 Dwarves and I saw Cinderella's stepfamily. Snow White was close to Dumbo. I'm not sure where Cindrella's stepfamily had a spot because at one point they were just going all over the place. I want to say they had a spot over by Winnie the Pooh (the ride). Also in Fantasyland were Winnie the Pooh characters, in the costumes they wear in the parade. I heard that they came out in pairs. At the dance party there was Suzy and Perla and they switched out with Chip and Dale. It's one fun dance party because the DJ is awesome and he plays current songs. Very funny to watch the characters dance to those songs.

Gigi30 wrote: The rides were pretty much walk on. We waited for the Pooh ride for maybe 8 minutes, and that was the longest wait we had all night. The parade was amazing and the fireworks are not to be missed! The finale was panoramic fireworks and it looked like broad daylight from where we were standing. My favorite part of the parade was the dead dudes with the shovels. They would slide them across the ground and make them spark.

Summary of reviews from the 21st report LONG lines for character greets; short lines for rides; fantastic parade & fireworks; so-so candy!

Recent trip report frm Disneymoon 0307 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=18126710#post18126710

UPDATE: Dis Unplugged Podcast 9/22 will cover the 9/14 party!! Ooops guess we have to wait until next week!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/

2007 BROCHURE/MAP
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/photos/mnsshp-map3.htm

MNSSHP PINS
http://www.dizpins.com/pinventory/wdw_mnsshp_2007.htm

There is a Dis Meet meet on Sept 30 during the MNNSHP at the Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework show. We will meet up around 8:45 to 9:00 If you want to join the thread is under the Dis Meets.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1460241

OFFICIAL DATES
September 14, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
September 21, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
September 28, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
September 30, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 4, 2007 - October 5, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 8, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 11, 2007 - October 12, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 14, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 16, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 18, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 21, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 23, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 25, 2007 - October 26, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 28, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
October 30, 2007 - October 31, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM
November 2, 2007, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

To Book: Call (407) W-DISNEY; 1-800-828-0228
ONLINE NOW OPEN: ONINE PURCHASE
then click special events.

PRICING:
Gate Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Select nights only.
Advance ticket savings of $7 per ticket are available for all nights except:
Friday 9/21, Friday 9/28, Friday 10/05, Friday 10/12, Thursday 10/18, Thursday 10/25, Friday 10/26, and Wednesday 10/31.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price(including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

DVC/AP discounted dates include: Friday 9/14, Thursday 10/4, Tuesday 10/16, Sunday 10/21, Tuesday 10/23, and Friday 11/2.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.
All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests.
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests.

YOU CAN USE DISNEY REWARD DOLLARS.

The Tickets are hard plastic cards with generic characters on them; not Halloween Themed.

Do I Need a Park Pass to enter before 7pm? Or can I enter at 4pm with my MNSSHP Ticket?

Officially, you MUST have park pass to enter before 7pm; even if it's after 4pm. BUT in previous years, they have allowed those with MNSSHP tix only to enter after 4pm but still before official start of 7pm. People have been calling to make ADR ressies and have been told they CANNOT enter before 7pm with JUST the MNSSHP Tix. We'll have to wait and see on this one.

USEFUL LINKS
Here is the link to the 2006 tips thread...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1187434&highlight=MNSSHP
Here's a link to allearsnet...
http://allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mnssh.htm
Another great website w/tips:
http://www.squidoo.com/mnsshp
Another website:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.thm

PICTURES FROM MNSSHP
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1075534

http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MNSSHP-General/index.htm

TIPS FROM VARIOUS SOURCES + THIS THREAD [I'LL UPDATE AS NEW ONES ADDED]:
  • TICKETS:They are totally separate hard tickets, that will come in the mail or you can pick them up at Will Call, and cannot be put on the KTTW ticket/room key.
  • COST:Last year rates were Adults $45.75, Kids [3-9] $35.95..advance purchase A $39.36, Kids $31.9...AP&DVC Discount 10% Select Nights
  • TIMES: You can enter AT 4pm [Hours are 7pm-12am]
  • WRISTBANDS: You get a wristband at the turnstyle if you enter after 4pm; otherwise they'll be special areas set up to exchange tickets for wristbands [last year there was one at Town Square between the Firehouse and City Hall]; you MUST have the wristband to be at the park during hours of the party, there are CMs enforcing this. Upon entering, you also receive a mnsshp guide. It is similar to the day guide booklets you get in the parks. It will have the parade route, times of all events and locations for them, trick and treat stations.
  • TRICK OR TREAT: Look for Mickey Pumpkin Balloons for Candy. If you don't want to wait in line for candy...they give tons of candy at exit or wait a couple hours, lines will be smaller; candy will be given out throughout the time of the party.
  • Trail of Treats behind Toontown is great for candy, also special photo opps & rare characters from Alice in Wonderland
  • Decoration:: Typical Disney....they go all out and it's great
  • CHARACTERS:

The Characters @ LTT are dressed up after 3:30pm.

The Alice in Wonderland characters are behind Toontown.

Keep your eyes open for character meet & greets at unusual places. We met Tarzan, Jane and Timon inside a building that wrapped behind the place you buy Dole Whips. Very unobvious. We just happened to see people going in a door and explored. Great setup with ques among plants, photographers etc. When I got my photopass the folks (at MK) were asking me where it was, they had never seen that place.

In Toontown Princess Room, all their signifigant others (Princes) were with them. That was a treat.
  • Mr. Knickerbocker [creepy man with lantern]tells story of headless horseman at LT about 10-15 minutes before parade...headless horseman rides 5-10 minutes before parade; be ready, he's fast.
  • Special Souveniers can only be purchased during MNSSHP; they sell out so buy early & they are different each night.
  • Special pins @ Exposition Hall; T-Shirts @ Emporium; again they sell out fast and change; less crowded at Exposition Hall and they also sell a multi-pin set and a special AP pin.
  • PHOTOPASS: 50% off PhotoPass during MNSSHP; you may be able to buy all your PP pictures for half off if you buy them at the same time...PP picture taking ends after Villans M&M; this is one time use so buy all pictures at same time; cannot be used for CD
  • SPECIAL PHOTO OPPS: Haunted Mansion doombuggy [a ghost appears in the picture] & Cinderella Coach...the line for the Coach is as long as it looks, get there early; Also Pirates of the Caribbean has special set-up.
  • FREE FACE PAINTING: Last year it was at Toontown & Adventureland, lines less at Adventureland.
  • Liberty Square has great lighting for videotaping or taking pictures of the parade.
  • DANCE PARTIES: Cosmic Dance Party at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland and the Get Up and Boogie Dance Party at Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland; TIMES: 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 p.m.
  • PARADES: There are 2 parades 8pm and 10pm...catch 2nd Parade [10pm] after fireworks for less crowd; some say parades are 8:15 & 10:30 pm...we'll find out soon I hope.
  • HALLOWISHES: fireworks 9:15 pm; some said 9:30 pm. Some people like viewing from frontierland; others like being by the castle because things are going on ON the castle.
  • Villain's Mix and Mingle: Your favorite Disney Villains take center stage in the Halloween production -- stick around, you don't know WHO you may meet after the show. 7:45, 9:00, 10;15 and 11:15 p.m.
  • Merlin's School of Wizardry: 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 p.m.
  • Buy Glow Necklaces, etc. before you go to WDW
  • COSTUMES: Take advantage of lockers for costumes if you're arriving early and don't want to wear it all day; Wear Comfy Costumes...remember the heat factor for costumes; AND adults do dress up about 50/50 so go for it!
  • Costume Restrictions: "guests are asked to choose costumes that are not obstructive to the child's view or that may be offensive to other park guests", I've read in other posts that people with really scary masks (like from the killer in "Scream") were asked to remove them at the gate; others have read that masks are not allowed.
  • Dining Recommendations ~ Eat at LTT [characters in costume] , Kona or O'hana [great food and close] for TS; Peco Bills for CS
  • LTT ~ Characters change into costumes for dinner starting at 3:30 on MNSSHP nights; pictures posted at #495 & #501 posts
  • Tony's ~ Some CMs wore make-up to look like HM Cms
  • Rest during the Day at your Home Resort
  • Buy a backpack for treats so they don't spill on rides; the treat bags they hand out are small, so bring a big bag to 'consolidate'.
  • Bring a flashlight to see your map and such at night.
  • FREE Strollers ~ there are free stroller rentals during MNSSHP

RUMORED MGM VILLANS PARTY
"Starting in 2007, Disney will present a second Halloween-themed hard-ticket event. This one will be after hours at the Disney-MGM Studios on selected nights in October. Jack Skellington, the mournful Pumpkin King from The Nightmare Before Christmas, will be serving as the host of what Disney hopes will be an annual event. Expect the sort of adult thrills and chills that you won't find at Mickey's Halloween bash."

UPDATE: Jordancej wrote to WDW and it sounds like it's not happening.

FW HAUNTED HAYRIDE
Tickets are only available for same day purchase and are first-come-first-served. They go on sale at 9am at the FW Kennel. The Hayride departs from Pioneer Hall starting at dusk and takes approx 6 trips a night. Adults are $15, kids are $10.

The hayride itself doesn't seem too scary- a storyteller is along for the ride and tells the story of the Headless Horseman on the ride. From the description, it sounds like the HH makes an appearance during the ride! The hayride is 15-20 mins long.

ADR calculator:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

OFFICIAL WHO'S GOING WHEN LIST

9/14/2007
THIS POOR GROUP DEALT WITH LOTS OF RAIN AND LIMITED ACTIVITIES OPEN. BUT MOST REPORTED GREAT DECORATIONS; PARADES; & CANDY!!

Amber74; angwill; anny_c_99; ashlynn_j_m; brochad1611; bytheblood; CAJUNBLAZE; ChipNDale; christophfam; clownfish1452; David & Anne-Marie; Dawn414; DisneyDreaming2007; disneygirl319; DisneyLovingRN; disneyscotland; DisneyWorldWisher; Dizneydaz; donnask8pro; dreamgirl78; fAnnF; frannn; Frosty&PixieRN3903; gcoxua; GeorgiaTiggerGirl; Goofy4Eeyore; Henneman's; hismattjesty; HLAuburn; HopperFan; icemom; jensenba; jms25; jpolak; Julianna07; Kewz1; kimbac3; klj0211; KPtoys; Kristmav; leahlovedisney; Leger13; lisadisney2003; LivingtheWDWdream; LuvAriel; luvdiz2; LVOETHATMOUSE; Magical JenK; Makdyn; Mickey&Donald; Mickeyluver37; mirthmaiden; MJGirl; mking624; MommaPooh207; momof2beautys; MomofaRzrbkPrincess; momto2inKC; mrp4352; Msslaydbug; mydogisbo; nickey mouse; nikkistevej; Olahhamom; pkgman; Poohbear67; Pooh Bear Lisa; pospisil; Princess Belle; Princess Stitch; PrincessPaczki; RHONDALEE; sacandjac; silverarrowknits; strmtroopr96; susieq76; Tammysue5; TheDisneyBunch; TiffanyD; TinksTheBest; twinspluscade; XxStaceFacexX; yesmylove; yosh12

9/21/2007
2BusyPlanning; 27yroldStitchFan; Alaskalonas; allysmom1218; AmberI; annie1995; annieb727; arbeywolf; BARBARAAPPLE; blossombrd; Blythep; bytheblood; camatwell; cazzie; cdel73; Chelley00; Disney Ron; Disney's Fab 4; disneyfan551; DisneyInDel; disneymoon_0307; DisneyWorldWisher; erinstar; galu; hallie615; heath-and-javens-mom; herodrx1; hinodis; hink4687; Hope73; HopperFan; i hrt mickey; Iimadisneynut; jcpuppy.com; jekclk; jenjersnap; joy13; KatelynsAuntie; kath1210; keelhauled; kkrisland; kmvand1; leafette; LindaOwl1; LorilieMarie; LPZ_Stitch!; lutherlovr; luvthemouse71; maiyasgram; MickeynMinnie; MickeysHouse07; MikeAidanEoinMom; MKFan; momof1princess; mrp4352; MrsPB; Ms. Grumpy; my2tinkerbells; ont/ohana; packerbeth; PDJPrinceCharming; Pennykay; pickles; RayaniFoxmur; Reese; ri920; Robin Hood; scrappinmom; Sethsmama; ShellyRN; Shoppingstaceysmom; Simp88; slyjly; sochie; SonicGuy; Stacy_C; stillsmiling04@comca; teslaaunt; Tidoublegrr; Tigger too; tink2020; Tink215; tommygirl79; XxStaceFacexX; yrdlyprincess

9/28/2007
annieb727; BoingBoingBaggie; bytheblood; Dalpal; dgaston; Dawnywog; deide71; Disney42; DisneyWorldWisher; dmslush; gdad; goofyinohio; halliesmommy01; HayGan; hrt2hrtmomdeb; hulagirl87; kdzbear; Kimberly815; kimysbug; Mangold5; Mary-IN-OH; Melissamoo; mickeymouseclubhouse; mom2001scrapper; mom2my3kids; Paul Revere; renessa; SandyCA; tabrizia; tiggerman; TinkRocks; TJA; tony609; webshark3; write2caro; yrdlyprincess

9/30/2007
123SA; 4Jays; aubriee; Brian WDW94; bytheblood; Cinderella Fan; Daisy14; DisneyCP2002; DisneyGuess; DisneyWorldWisher; Disney Freak Numero Uno; dpuck1998; everest; EeyoreFan1; goofy370; Haeg; HERSEY; hrt2hrtmomdeb; jcemom; katebeth; kiafrika; macraven; Mic n Min; mousiemom; ms.ojo; MrsPiglet; penjen; pperfectmom; princess lovers mom; RachelTori; rstamm; Smurfy; Stan’s MaggieMouse; thunderbird1; Viki; wdwnomad; wildernesslodgelover; write2caro; yrdlyprincess

10/4/2007
123SA; annamonte; aprince&princess; BobWerner; BrooklynnsMommy; Brooklynn; bunnyfoo; cancer survivor 06; disneycasemgr; duchess tisha; Eoywin; erikaluvdisney; geomacey; haeg; helenk; hellokittiemama; HERSEY; Hollymom1229; irongirlof12; kaysmommie; knovak; Melissa; MeMom; missouridisneyfans; Mommaof3; MOMtoZachEvanGrace; naynay80; pammypooh; popstar7867; Princess April; PrincessPoohsMom; rstamm; sandybobandy; sarcasticblond; Shadeoe1031; STAYC18; Stefy; SusanMomof2; tamfalzon; thunderbird1; write2caro

10/5/2007
bellastella227; disneycamelbackids; Kteacher; linda36d; luvgoing2disney; mcrabeck; Minnie824; MissingMr.Toad; nanadarling; Nspireme; stichypoo; sunny04; tinkerbelle22 and tiggerfied; ValDisney; WeCantWait

10/8/2007
cancer survivor 06; disneycasemgr; eisena; GirlsTripOct07; lenshanem; LUVMICKEY; maefly; mazdabug; meryll83; PixiePop; Simba22; shelleyz; STEAMBOAT209; sunsprinkle24

10/11/2007
buffy0214; boysmom5150; crgfg; flminivanmama; hebbynan; hygienejean; JZeroT1437; kellybelly; luvfigment; mazdabug; MickeyMacks; PrincessDoubt; Sk8Leigh; steph73; twoeeyy; tx2tn; VLee

10/12/2007
DancingDaisyDuck; DisneyGirlie; glassslipper2004; hebbynan; JZeroT1437; Magickndm; mazdabug; m2dh7; Terry36; Tinkerbell 99 Mom; twoeeyy

10/14/2007
blackbunny13; Deskink; DisneyGirlie; jaame; jaurban; KYCruiseCrazy; vampirebunniegoddess; White as Snow

10/16/2007
BeNJeNWaFFLe; blackbunny13; blanq; budbeerlady; Cdn Friends of Pooh; cmarsh01; diznee25; edcrbnsoul; jessgwyn; K and K's Mommy; KadysMom; KYCruiseCrazy; LOLA2; luvmy2sams; Marc A.; Metallicat; profolly; puppymom; Queenie; quiltymom; Rileymax; Shellbug; tinknsnow

10/18/2007
blackbunny13; disneymomof1; Frollo27; Kerri10; kkc mom; mommykds; oldhag; RMAMom; simonbg; themudd4; tigger & mickey

10/21/2007
bcalloway; diznylnd; gigireese; jimmytammy; MAGICinMYHEART; Ms. Heimlich; Metallicat; NemoMOm; RafikiDancer & Tikihula; Sunkissed

10/23/2007
2giddy4wdw; byoung; CAJUNWDWFAN; dannyandkristi; DisneyGuess; GenieCat; Harvest02; honeybee30; JazzyStepb; kswm30b; Lizzy Lemon; loveswdw; nedac; Pirate at Heart; profolly; SJerseyMommy; thedarkslayer; TnTWalter; wink13

10/25/2007
catherine; cobbler; dani0622; DisDarling; lucyannagirl; Mad Tea Party; NCTWINSMOM; Tinks

10/26/2007
Big Vic; ILvRbnHd; lucyannagirl; TinkerFairy; vital

10/28/2007
Alysa; bulah1; goofyinohio; Halloweenqueen; hinodis; jbhaupt; lainey; LoveBugs; *love*2*shop*; lucyannagirl; Michelle1125; MikMin6554; Mystify; PlutosFriend; sallyjane; The Three Cabs

10/30/2007
asaj; bulah1; calliemom; Candid; Fintastic; fonsy; Halloweenqueen; JacksGirlz; MikMin6554; magicmommy; PNWmom; princessj; Tinkerbellmom33

10/31/2007
Always Grumpy; antree; badgerbadger; disneykid4ever; hinodis; jazzgirl; jlmarr; jpilgrim; lainey; LoveBugs; Navywife508; PirateKitty; rosiep; spooky1; Stick People; TLC371; Troop O' Goofs; wall6363

11/2/2007
3darlings;APB513; alicenwonder99; crossfamily; disneykid4ever; disneymommieof2; marivaid; MissMet; MomofKatie; sallyjane; Scott M; tmq2766; tomandrobin; wintergreen

Trish

The Trail behind toontown has a ton of characters you don't usually see. What I remember off the top of my head is that it was Alice themed (in 06 anyways) and that there were a bunch of "cards" and the Walrus!!

And if I remember, the balloons are bright orange and have Goofy on them.

You really do get a TON of candy. I was pretty surprised. It was a Lot of fun.

if this is the official thread sign me up :goodvibes :cool1:

we are either going the week of the 7th or the 14th

if there is something special I'm supposed to do, perhaps a moderator can help? I just was trying to consolidate our discussions so we can all save time. :thumbsup2
Trish

Thanks
Just and FYI for anyone who has not been to MNSSHP before and HAS FOOD ALLERGIES
Most of the candy they give out is not safe for anyone with PEANUT/TREENUT ALLERGIES.So in that case you may want to skip trick or treating. Last year they gave out eyeball candy that had peanut butter in them.There was some safe candy, but I know most people who have these types of allergies stay away from most candy. The selection of treats does change from year to year.

We will be at WDW during Halloween week , so we want to do a MNSSHP- probably Monday the 29th, if offered.

We went in 2005 and had a blast!

I know mid-September is a slower time of year, but for those of you who attended the 1st night of MNSSHP last year, how were the crowds? Is everything up and running, or are there some 1st night glitches that you noticed?

In the past we've gone around the 6th or 7th of October, but we are thinking of going a few weeks earlier this year, so we're looking at either attending the 1st or 2nd night of the party.

We will be at the Oct. 4th party (as long as the tent. dates become the real dates).

I love Halloween, so I'm uber excited :D

I'm so going to dress up, but I can't decide what I should wear.

We are looking at October 2nd for the party. We were thinking Sept. 28, but it is a Friday, and I don't want to many crowds. We can't wait! The last halloween trip was in 2001.

We are planning on going September 21st. Is it going to be super crowded since it's a friday night? I really don't have much choice If we want to go though. Thanks:goodvibes

I can't wait!! :yay: We're planning to attend late Sept/early Oct. I started a spreadsheet with all the special event details that I could find (yes, a spreadsheet -- I need an appropriate "geek" icon...). The only thing I would add to Trish's great list is that this is also a good site: http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm. I'm subscribing - can't wait!! :maleficen

Newbie here. DD17 & I are planning to attend Sept 14th. 1st time at MNSSHP and we are really looking foward to it! :cool1:

I forgot one thing. There should be discounts on selected nights - 10% last year - for DVC members and AP holders (do not believe they have been announced yet). I was told by DVC Member Services that members can either call them or purchase tickets on www.dvcmember.com under "Mouse"ellaneous Perks in the "Member Perks" section.

yep last year the night we went was a discounted night - I forgot the difference - maybe $5 a ticket? It makes a big difference for my family (of 5)!

We decided to go the week of the 7th - looks like there will be a couple of choices if thise wind up being the dates :goodvibes

We're planning on either (or both) October 1st or 4th. This will be our first September/October trip and we've already got the free dining thanks to the bounce back program offered last winter.

DH, DS, and I are all going to dress as pirates--we'll be getting lots of use out of these costumes as we'll be on our first DCL cruise in July and wear them to "Pirates in the Caribbean" night, at the Pirates & Princesses party in August, and then again for MNSSHP.

Attending Sept 21, also! See you there!

It's our first time for MNSSHP and it will just be DH and me. I can't wait!

My DD (8) and DH and myself are hoping to get tickets to the October 30th MNSSHP. I know it will be really crowded, but it's the only day that works with our schedule....we're really excited...can't wait!

Count us in. We will be going on Oct 4. THis is our first party
and we can't wait.

DH and I will be there October 16th. I'm a little paranoid now though about the peanut allergy thing, because DH is terribly allergic...and he is also curious and ravenous...I hope he lets me taste unidentifiable treats first! Don't want a hospital stay added into our touring plans. It took me forever to convince him to do MNSSHP in the first place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter