Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pkease change this to a spoiler thread. I can't figure out how to vote
The voting on whether this was a spoiler thread closed a long time ago. I believe the consensus (based not the vote) was that we could LINK to spoilers but NOT post them. And, even with links, we need to be VERY careful. For example: "This spoiler link shows that Kaitlyn picks the dentist!!!" would be wrong.

There are people who DON'T want to know the ending, and that needs to be respected. If you want to discuss the spoilers, we should probably start a new thread, clearly labeled as "spoiler discussion thread" or whatever. :-)

The voting on whether this was a spoiler thread closed a long time ago. I believe the consensus (based not the vote) was that we could LINK to spoilers but NOT post them. And, even with links, we need to be VERY careful. For example: "This spoiler link shows that Kaitlyn picks the dentist!!!" would be wrong.

There are people who DON'T want to know the ending, and that needs to be respected. If you want to discuss the spoilers, we should probably start a new thread, clearly labeled as "spoiler discussion thread" or whatever. :-)

LOL I don't come here often so I guess i'm behind

so Chris and Kaitlyn's convo on the cliffs: (give or take)
Kaitlyn: How are you doing? Tell me what's going on?

Chris: I'm so excited to be here with you! So how are you?

Kaitlyn: This is SO HARD! So how did the guys react to the news of the change? (note asking about the other guys immediately into the convo, at least the edited part we got)

Chris: It puts the pressure on everyone, but I'm worried about you. How are you handling things?

Kaitlyn: I'm stressing out a bit. Tell how you are doing

Chris: I'm good, being here with you is AMAZING~but how are you?

Kaitlyn's mind (I'm about to bolt for the helicopter and hopefully you didn't think this was going to be Wuthering Heights)

Pkease change this to a spoiler thread. I can't figure out how to vote

A very "joyful female" poster had started various spoiler Bachelor(ette) threads in the past under another, now banned screenname, which only had a handful of people posting or reading it. Since your arrival on the DIS, you have started many, many threads. Surely, you can simply start yet another spoiler thread rather than asking to vote that this one be turned into a spoiler thread - or to get someone else to start one.

I was thinking the same thing. Only my WHY was more along the line of "is he honestly still around?"

I wasn't saying I liked Cupcake, especially as a forerunner. But, there are some women, like Whitney from last season, who'd think of a dentist with secure financial means and free dental services (especially any braces needed) for all her upcoming kids, to be a good catch, no matter how boring the guy is. :thumbsup2 Unless he's a closeted stiletto wearer, many gals would be able to deal with boring
sleep.gif
as a trade-off for the financial & dental security. Kind of like those "Rich Housewives" but at a middle class income level.

I think it should be JJ and Clint. Not a competition between the 2 like it my was this year, you just have to date both of them together. That, or Chris Harrison as both Bachelor and host.
Every year I hope the new bachelor is Chris Harrison. I would LOVE that! Can you imagine him at the rose ceremony??? "Ladies, this is the final rose I'm giving out tonight. If I do not give you a rose, take a moment and come say good bye." :laughing:

I just finished watching Monday's episode.

Kaitlin needs to get herself together. She says she doesn't regret sleeping with Nick...yet she spent most of the episode in fear or dread of other people finding out.

I'm not a Nick fan (anyone noticed him lying when he told Kaitlin that he didn't describe their date as "intimate" when he actually did?) but I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the next Bachelor if he doesn't get picked. Either him or Shaun...the producers would have a field day with how emotional and intense he gets.

Was anyone else thinking that now Kaitlin will just sleep with the rest of the contestants just to make things "fair?"

I really hope Ben H is the next bachelor he is good looking and so sweet.

I think they are trying to do some damage control with changing the rules. It's pretty crazy that she told someone that they are winning so soon. I feel that they tell the bachelor/etts not to say I love you, only falling in love with you till the end. What fun is it if the audience already knows the winner. Also i think they are trying to make her more likable to the audience. I have not looked on twitter or elsewhere, but I assume most people don't like her.

I just finished watching Monday's episode.

Kaitlin needs to get herself together. She says she doesn't regret sleeping with Nick...yet she spent most of the episode in fear or dread of other people finding out.

I'm not a Nick fan (anyone noticed him lying when he told Kaitlin that he didn't describe their date as "intimate" when he actually did?) but I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the next Bachelor if he doesn't get picked. Either him or Shaun...the producers would have a field day with how emotional and intense he gets.

Was anyone else thinking that now Kaitlin will just sleep with the rest of the contestants just to make things "fair?"

Kaitlin doesn't need to get it together, she needs to quit Boo-Hooing because she is a skank and can't quite have her cake and eat it too.
She doesn't regret sleeping with Nick, or anything else.. She just regrets that if you act like a skank, you might be found-out and have to pay the price.
She would sleep with Nick, or any other guy, in a heartbeat.
She just doesn't want the other guys to find out and leave.
She wouldn't get to do the deed with them.
She wants to opportunity to sleep with them all.
Chris Harrison (and the producers) have this 'even the playing field' thing right!!!!!
(and, yes, she bought that hook line and sinker right away.)

And, yes, I also called Nick out for being a huge liar, right when he said that.

Could she honestly expect Nick to keep his mouth shut when he opened his big mouth after sleeping with Andi?
Jeez....

I cringed when Kaitlin was giving Chris the heave-ho. I admit, I've used that line a time or two when I didn't have the courage to be honest and say, "I'm just not that into you" (or that I've found someone else, LOL). :o

Joe is kinda growing on me. They don't have much chemistry, but he seems like a sweet guy who isn't full of B.S. Looks like he kicks her to the curb next week, LOL.

I like Jared for Kaitlyn. They seem to have fun together. They are both kind of in their teen years together, silly and teasing one another. Nick is just a snake. And Kaitlyn was really stupid for sleeping with him. He keeps saying he really likes her. I think he got what he wanted. I don't think anyone thinks he is sincere. Kaitlyn is very naïve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter