***Official November 2013***

We're staying offisite this year, and I have a countdown app running on my phone! I keep getting free dining offers, but noticed they aren't offered on our dates Nov 2-9. It doesn't matter, because we're staying offsite anyway, but am just curious if it is going to be super crowded that week or something?

We're staying offisite this year, and I have a countdown app running on my phone! I keep getting free dining offers, but noticed they aren't offered on our dates Nov 2-9. It doesn't matter, because we're staying offsite anyway, but am just curious if it is going to be super crowded that week or something?

easywdw has 4-6's that week so it should be pleasant however the weekend is Veteran's Day weekend. That's probably why there's no offer since some people coming in for the weekend would come early to take advantage of it.

easywdw has 4-6's that week so it should be pleasant however the weekend is Veteran's Day weekend. That's probably why there's no offer since some people coming in for the weekend would come early to take advantage of it.

Thanks for the reply! I didn't think about Veteran's day, because we'll be headed out that weekend. And, is there a marathon or something going on as well? I'm not a runner, so I am not up on this stuff. :rotfl:

Thanks for the reply! I didn't think about Veteran's day, because we'll be headed out that weekend. And, is there a marathon or something going on as well? I'm not a runner, so I am not up on this stuff. :rotfl:

yep I forgot about that. The Wine & Dine half marathon is that Saturday too. You are heading out when I imagine it would start getting busy

I'm thinking of adding a breakfast our last day. Where is your fave?. We usually just have oatmeal or cereal in our room

Also those going over Thanksgiving where are you eating that day?

I called and got a reservation at Cape May (wanted Chef Mickey's) but I think we will be happy with Cape May after looking at last year's menu. We were already eating there another night so now I need to get a different reservation for elsewhere unless we decide to eat back at our Villa. I'll figure that out later

We booked an ADR on departure day for Kona Cafe.....read such great things about the Tonga Toast and Kona coffee on DIS that I couldn't pass it up! Thanksgiving we are doing dinner at Coral Reef (they will be serving traditional T-Day dinner) we wanted that restaurant for the atmosphere :-) I planned just to tour the world showcase on Thanksgiving and take it easy + get the jumbo turkey legs for lunch with the family, should make for a great photo op & experience!

If we were leaving the park I would totally book Cape May- their menu from last year sounded amazing.

We booked an ADR on departure day for Kona Cafe.....read such great things about the Tonga Toast and Kona coffee on DIS that I couldn't pass it up! Thanksgiving we are doing dinner at Coral Reef (they will be serving traditional T-Day dinner) we wanted that restaurant for the atmosphere :-) I planned just to tour the world showcase on Thanksgiving and take it easy + get the jumbo turkey legs for lunch with the family, should make for a great photo op & experience!

If we were leaving the park I would totally book Cape May- their menu from last year sounded amazing.

I've had Tonga Toast otherwise I'd eat there. (it's really good!) Would like a resort besides the Poly since we'll be there twice already on this trip

was thinking about WCC or Trail's End but not sure. I'm not a huge breakfast eater but my family loves a big breakfast so it's more for them. I'd seriously be happy with oatmeal lol

was thinking about WCC or Trail's End but not sure. I'm not a huge breakfast eater but my family loves a big breakfast so it's more for them. I'd seriously be happy with oatmeal lol

Have you tried the Wave? They have a nice breakfast buffet for the family, and you can order something something a la carte if you don't want so much food.

Yeah, David Bowie was right. Changes.

From not being booked anywhere, to AoA - LM, to a contingency booking at Wyndham Bonnet Creek...we are now booked at Port Orleans Riverside, with the added bonus of a free dining PIN. Had to reserve one of the "Royal garden-view" rooms to use the PIN, but I think we'll manage. The queen size beds alone are worth it for me. DD is looking forward to all the princess schwag, and DW likes the idea of being a boat ride away from DTD and the Ghirardelli shop.

Yeah, I'd call today a Disney victory!

Yeah, David Bowie was right. Changes.

From not being booked anywhere, to AoA - LM, to a contingency booking at Wyndham Bonnet Creek...we are now booked at Port Orleans Riverside, with the added bonus of a free dining PIN. Had to reserve one of the "Royal garden-view" rooms to use the PIN, but I think we'll manage. The queen size beds alone are worth it for me. DD is looking forward to all the princess schwag, and DW likes the idea of being a boat ride away from DTD and the Ghirardelli shop.

Yeah, I'd call today a Disney victory!

congrats! I wish that PIN would come my way we arrive on the last day to use it (23rd)

we're staying at WBC this time unless that pixiedust comes my way

Breakfast on our last day is CRT. The breakfast isn't fabulous but I need the princesses for a last kick of magic before going back to reality haha

Breakfast on our last day is CRT. The breakfast isn't fabulous but I need the princesses for a last kick of magic before going back to reality haha

I thought about this but I don't want to prepay for the meal lol I'm too cheap for that right now

I ended up booking Boma in case we want to do a park that day before driving home (no hoppers). I've heard great things about their juice

I thought about this but I don't want to prepay for the meal lol I'm too cheap for that right now

I ended up booking Boma in case we want to do a park that day before driving home (no hoppers). I've heard great things about their juice

You don't have to prepay. Tell them you are on the dining plan to book it, and then that morning tell them you want to pay cash and not use the dining plan. That's what we did because I didn't want to pay out of pocket either lol

You don't have to prepay. Tell them you are on the dining plan to book it, and then that morning tell them you want to pay cash and not use the dining plan. That's what we did because I didn't want to pay out of pocket either lol

we're staying offsite this trip though not sure that would work :confused3

I think we'll be happy with Boma. My kids are teens so we're are kinda over the princess stuff plus I want to try the juice at Boma

Congrats on the free dining. Did you get a pin offer by email?? I'm booked and paid going from November 29th - December 5th at Coronado Springs. I have been looking daily for a pin so I can get free dining and upgrade to the WL or YC.

Yes. I had been searching on the disney world website and all of a sudden it came in the mail. I am so happy it did. I don't think I would have gone otherwise.

Snail mail or email? My aunt and uncle are trying to get free dining for their trip and keep getting emails with pins they end up not really being a deal just getting you to call disney

Hello!!! :wave2:

My family & I are already planning our 2013 Disney vacation. I have searched, but I didn't see another November 2013 thread so I figured I would see if anyone else has begun to plan.

Our check-in date is October 31st, but our first park day will be November 1st and the majority of our vacation will obviously be in November.

So......who's on board? :yay:

You can add us to the list!! It will be Me, DH, DD(14) and DD(12) staying at POR from Oct 30-Nov 10 with a FREE DINING PIN :banana::banana::banana:

We are still trying to convince my parents to come with us...it would be their first trip in almost 25years!

Well it looks like I have a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone that is going this November :)

Hi! Just found this thread! We will be in WDW Nov 6-12...can't wait to go to MVMCP! Traveling with 16 other people, so this trip will be interesting! We are staying at POR. May switch over to the Boardwalk or Beach Club after we buy our annual passes in August!

I haven't read through the whole thread so I am sorry if this is a repeat question, but does anyone know if the resorts will be decorated for Christmas this early? Excited for DHS Osborne lights but would love to see the decorations at the resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter