***Official November 2013***

Yay!pixiedust: Getting ready to book our Family's 3rd trip to Disney. Can't wait to see the Christmas Party!! Our last trip was for the Halloween party.

:) DH and I have been to MNSSHP on 10/31 for the last two years and thought it was great. Be sure to use photopass in the park so you can get special MNSSHP borders when you get home. It is full but not crazy busy and after 10 it quickly empties.

:) DH and I have been to MNSSHP on 10/31 for the last two years and thought it was great. Be sure to use photopass in the park so you can get special MNSSHP borders when you get home. It is full but not crazy busy and after 10 it quickly empties.

But this year you will be going on November 1 - hahahaha cause I am going with you!!!!!

We changed our minds about going to Disney in November and decided to go to Texas and visit family instead. Well, that lasted about a month. So, we're back to planning Disney. Nov 1-10th is the current plan, with some leeway for dates depending on flights! Probably stay at Pop or Aoa. But, might really change it up and go Mod (never have). It'll be me, my husband, 1.5 year old and 5 year old (be there on his bday). Woohoo
Same time as us!!! :cool1: We're staying at OKW and checking in on the 31st. I can't wait.

We are going Nov 13-19. I was looking at calendar and on Nov 14 HS closes at 4pm (no Fanstsmic). Does anyone know what this means? No other day is like this. Touringplans says that it is the best day to go to HS.
Gotcha on the first page!!!

Just found this thread! I haven't read through all 50 pages yet, but wanted to post on my dates and where we are staying. I will attempt to go back through and read them very soon though. I want to know when everyone is going. We just booked our room this past weekend from October 30 - November 6th at POR. Those going will be DW, DS(20) and DD(11). We are driving from Ontario to WDW, straight through. We have driven the last three times and as this will be the first time we have 3 drivers, the drive should be much easier.
My DD's best friend, also 11, and her family will be joining us in Disney. They are flying down and checking in the same day we are but they are staying two extra nights. This will be their first time to WDW. We will be doing MNSSHP on the 31st.
:welcome: That is within our dates as well!!! :thumbsup2 We were planning on staying at POR, but our friend was able to get us a really great rate at OKW, so we switched. I'm excited, but nervous. Don't ask me why...I'm not paying any more for the villa than I would have the room, but I don't do well with change. Go figure....

Morning, everyone!!!! :wave2:

My morning didn't start out so great (accident scene on my way to work), so I needed some Disney to get me in a better mood. Ugh!!! Accident happened right in front of me and, suit and all, I started working on the worst car. Poor guy in the driver's seat didn't even realize he lost consciousness. Not the finest start, but certainly not the worst either.

Anyway....first post is updated. I was also able to search for a few people that were at the bottom of the list and update their dates and/or locations. If you have any updates, please post and I'll make sure you are updated.

On another note: I am so excited I can make my ADRs on the 4th!!!! :banana: I have heard people are having issues with the "new" website, so I might try the backdoor to the old website and make my reservations there if I can. That is such a busy weekend for me: Friday we go and see Iron Man 3, Saturday at 6am I can make our ADRs, then all day Saturday is Free Comic Book Day (and, yes, I will be at my local comic book store ALL DAY!!! lol), and on Sunday my son is participating in the regional Jr. Maccabi Games. Busy, busy, busy.

So what is going on with everyone? I know most of us are on the FB page too. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great day!

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I just found it. Yay! Dh and I are going to celebrate 30th anniversary, right now we're booked at asmu for Nov 16 to the 21st. But I'm waiting for airfare prices to come out. If's gonna be cheaper to fly out on wed we will. This will be our first trip with no kids since our honeymoon and first trip to wdw with no rental car.

Just had time to look for the November thread. We are going Nov 27 thru Dec 2nd. This will be our 2nd time going for Thanksgiving. We are staying at the Boardwalk and we are soooo excited!!!! Please add me to the list and how do I join the FB page?? Would really like to do that too. Thanks and happy planning. I hate to wish the summer away but I am ready for a little Disney magic!!!!

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I just found it. Yay! Dh and I are going to celebrate 30th anniversary, right now we're booked at asmu for Nov 16 to the 21st. But I'm waiting for airfare prices to come out. If's gonna be cheaper to fly out on wed we will. This will be our first trip with no kids since our honeymoon and first trip to wdw with no rental car.

Just had time to look for the November thread. We are going Nov 27 thru Dec 2nd. This will be our 2nd time going for Thanksgiving. We are staying at the Boardwalk and we are soooo excited!!!! Please add me to the list and how do I join the FB page?? Would really like to do that too. Thanks and happy planning. I hate to wish the summer away but I am ready for a little Disney magic!!!!

We're in 10 of us going Nov.3-18, 2013 staying at Art Of Animation.

:welcome: So glad you found us!!! :)

A trip to WDW by yourself....that sounds fun! My husband and I have been trying to get down for a long weekend, but airfare costs seem to get in the way. (Maybe I need to convince him to move closer)

falcon - send me a PM with your real name, location and FB profile pic or your email address and I can add you to the FB group. We've got some great discussions going on over there.

And, as the countdowns get closer to 180 days....let the power-planning begin!

hi
i can see the park hours for our holiday 15-22 November 13.
when do you think i will be able to see shows and fireworks?

hi
i can see the park hours for our holiday 15-22 November 13.
when do you think i will be able to see shows and fireworks?

I'm not sure if the Disney site has them or not, but the TA calendar as well as Touring Plans both have the fireworks and parade times. Do you need links or want me to post it for you?

I'm excited to do ADRs this week too! But also stressed since I don't have our days scheduled yet, where are you getting reservations? I know for sure I need to do be our guest right away! Even though I'm not sure my two boys will like it or not but honestly I don't care! I want to go! Lol!

I also need to be added to FB page. Thanks!

Just added an extra night onto the start of our vacation. We'll be picking my DH up at work @5pm on Sun Nov 24th and then heading down to Florida. We are checking into AKV Kindani on the 26th. Can't wait.

I'm excited to do ADRs this week too! But also stressed since I don't have our days scheduled yet, where are you getting reservations? I know for sure I need to do be our guest right away! Even though I'm not sure my two boys will like it or not but honestly I don't care! I want to go! Lol!

Please send a pm to either myself or figmentchick and we can add you to the fb group

We are only doing three table services. Did I mention that already? Anyway....we are going to do Coral Reef for my 13 year old daughter (turns 14 right after we get home form WDW, so we're celebrating down there). I am planning on contacting the bakery and get her a two-tiered minicake for her dessert there. We always do lunch at Tusker House. We love the food and the fact that they don't rush us. It's going to be interesting now that it's a character lunch....that will be a totally new experience for us. And....I am saving up for dinner at O'hana. I've read the reviews and it looks like a great experience for us. And I'm hoping we can watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly after dinner.

So...that' our plans.

I'd like to see the dining rooms for Be Our Guest; I think seeing the snow falling would be cool. But the menu doesn't tempt me at all.

Please send a pm to either myself or figmentchick and we can add you to the fb group

What figmentswife said. :)

Sweet! Successfully booked an AoA Suite for November 2-11 at the CM Friends & Family Discount of 40% off. Contrary to rumors Disney is still doing Dining Discounts on the Friends and Family plans but they release them periodically. Right now they are available thru end of May. I was told to check back August/September for my my November dates. Better still, by going this route I am able to get a Dining Plan without purchasing park tickets so I can grab tickets from Shades of Green. 191 days and counting!

Sweet! Successfully booked an AoA Suite for November 2-11 at the CM Friends & Family Discount of 40% off. Contrary to rumors Disney is still doing Dining Discounts on the Friends and Family plans but they release them periodically. Right now they are available thru end of May. I was told to check back August/September for my my November dates. Better still, by going this route I am able to get a Dining Plan without purchasing park tickets so I can grab tickets from Shades of Green. 191 days and counting!

:welcome:
Gotcha on the first post!

We'll be there about the same time as well! :)

Oh I'm soooo jealous! What a great deal! We too are hoping to stay at AoA suite for our Nov. trip...but haven't booked yet. Hoping a magical deal will come out!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter