***Official November 2014 thread***

Sorry! Forgot to mention where we want to stay! We are shooting for either Port Orleans resorts. ::yes::

I have nothing but amazing things to say about POFQ, it's the first time I stayed on site and have NO intention of staying anywhere else, ever! :hyper:

Disney changed the dates of the cruise we booked :sad2:

We won't be able to cruise on the rescheduled dates due to our girls school schedule.

The good (?) news is that H & I were going to surprise the girls with the cruise after spending 4 nights at the parks, so they don't know what they are missing -- but we were both really looking forward to relaxing on the ship after crusing the parks for a few days.

I'm sure we'll go on a Disney cruise eventually... and maybe we'll be lucky enough to have Disney Cruise Line sail from NYC again, that would be much easier for us- no flights! But, for now, I'm super bummed.

Trying to remember that we will still have a fab time in Disney -- and I might be able to convince H that we should stay deluxe since we won't be spending $ on a cruise now....:rotfl:

Does Disney offer any kind of discounts in November? Free dinning or RO discounts?

In November 2012 there was free dining for most of November (Jerey Week and days around Thanksgiving excluded).

I've read in the Dis that free dining is becoming a thing of the past, but who knows if that's true...

Disney changed the dates of the cruise we booked :sad2:

We won't be able to cruise on the rescheduled dates due to our girls school schedule.

The good (?) news is that H & I were going to surprise the girls with the cruise after spending 4 nights at the parks, so they don't know what they are missing -- but we were both really looking forward to relaxing on the ship after crusing the parks for a few days.

I'm sure we'll go on a Disney cruise eventually... and maybe we'll be lucky enough to have Disney Cruise Line sail from NYC again, that would be much easier for us- no flights! But, for now, I'm super bummed.

Trying to remember that we will still have a fab time in Disney -- and I might be able to convince H that we should stay deluxe since we won't be spending $ on a cruise now....:rotfl:

We were affected by the cruise changes as well. Trying to decide if we want to tack on a 3-day at the end, or move our booking to something in 2015 when the new itineraries come out. Super bummed too!

i booked our resort package yesterday, 4th-14th staying at Caribbean Beach, coming from the UK and will be my son's first Disney trip (he will be 18 months old when we go but he is already obsessed with Winnie The Pooh at just around 3 months old!!)

I am also planning on running the Wine and Dine half marathon while we are there

In November 2012 there was free dining for most of November (Jerey Week and days around Thanksgiving excluded).

I've read in the Dis that free dining is becoming a thing of the past, but who knows if that's true...

Good to know either way. My Disney Savings Account is coming along nicely but a little help is always welcome!

Soo excited to be going back to wdw in November!! We just took our first trip January 2013!! It was AMAZING! I knew we would be back soon but we were planning on taking a cruise with my whole family next year!

My younger sister just found out she is pregnant!! (I'm going to be an auntie!!) and she is due the week we were to cruise. So we decided to push vacation back amd take the whole family to wdw!!

It will be my DH, DS 13, and myself. My parents, my sister and her DFI and baby!! We are trying to get my brother and his girlfriend to come too!!

So excited! Already planning away!! We are going to be staying at POFQ!! November 8-15th!

i booked our resort package yesterday, 4th-14th staying at Caribbean Beach, coming from the UK and will be my son's first Disney trip (he will be 18 months old when we go but he is already obsessed with Winnie The Pooh at just around 3 months old!!)

I am also planning on running the Wine and Dine half marathon while we are there

Soo excited to be going back to wdw in November!! We just took our first trip January 2013!! It was AMAZING! I knew we would be back soon but we were planning on taking a cruise with my whole family next year!

My younger sister just found out she is pregnant!! (I'm going to be an auntie!!) and she is due the week we were to cruise. So we decided to push vacation back amd take the whole family to wdw!!

It will be my DH, DS 13, and myself. My parents, my sister and her DFI and baby!! We are trying to get my brother and his girlfriend to come too!!

So excited! Already planning away!! We are going to be staying at POFQ!! November 8-15th!

Welcome, I've added you both to the list :welcome:

Sorry posted in wrong year...we are going this year 2013. I am surprising my daughter with a trip to WDW for her 12th birthday. We will be at WDW from Nov 14 (her bday) - 18. We are staying at AoA in a suite. I can't wait to see her face when I wake her up on the 14th and tell her she doesn't have to go to school, but we are heading to the airport to go to WDW. The count down has begun!

We will be there November3-18 staying at POP 11/3-11/12 then moving to POR 11/12-11/18. There will be a total of 10 in our group, me and my wife, two of my sisters and their husbands, my daughter and son in law, and one of my nieces and nephews. This will be the first time we have ever been together and are looking forward to a really good time. I didn't read fully either we will be there in 2013.

We will be there November3-18 staying at POP 11/3-11/12 then moving to POR 11/12-11/18. There will be a total of 10 in our group, me and my wife, two of my sisters and their husbands, my daughter and son in law, and one of my nieces and nephews. This will be the first time we have ever been together and are looking forward to a really good time. I didn't read fully either we will be there in 2013.

You've been added to the list :welcome:

Hi! We are planning to go November 15-21, 2014. I'm planning to take my 3 youngest grandchildren, and whether we stay at POR or Pop depends on if either or both DDs join us. The grandchildren will be 6, 10 and almost 16 by that time, so we should be able to ride everything. The littlest has been my only average sized grandchild (the rest were always tall), but we are hoping she will grow tall enough to do RnR.

On another website a poster said the packages prices will be released to the public on July 10th. Get your wallets ready!

So, do you pay the whole thing upfront? Pay it on your 45 day mark? or pay it monthly? I like to make monthly payments so I can see the grand total going down, it also helps with the wait because I always have something to look forward to.

Last trip we got around $800 back when they released the Stay, Play, Dine promo. They just credit my account and we had to pay only $170 when we got down to 45 days. I've heard they'll give you a refund if you're done paying.

We are going 11-20-14 to 11-29-14. It will be my DD14, DS 21, DN 23, DN 16, DH and me. We will stay in a family suite at AoA unless a better deal comes along. :grouphug:

:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:

I was beyond thrilled to find a November 2014 thread! It feels so far away :sad1: I really wish I could convince my DH to go this year but we just did Disney in November 2012 and he is still adamant that we only go every other year. Plus we do admittedly have some debt to tackle so...:rolleyes1

DD3 and I are both Disney nuts! Every time a Disney commercial comes on DD talks about going "next year". And move over Cinderella, because DD refers to your castle as "my castle". Last November we were watching Wishes from BLT and she said "oooooh...my castle". Cutest. thing. ever.

Right now it is up in the air where we will stay, though it will definitely be DVC as we are owners. I'd really like to stay at BCV or BW but I know that is pretty tough during Food and Wine/Jersey Week. We shall see!

You've all been added to to list :welcome:

Hi! We are planning to go November 15-21, 2014. I'm planning to take my 3 youngest grandchildren, and whether we stay at POR or Pop depends on if either or both DDs join us. The grandchildren will be 6, 10 and almost 16 by that time, so we should be able to ride everything. The littlest has been my only average sized grandchild (the rest were always tall), but we are hoping she will grow tall enough to do RnR.

Who knows, she might just have a growth spurt. And there's still plenty of time for nov 2014 yet ::yes::

On another website a poster said the packages prices will be released to the public on July 10th. Get your wallets ready!

So, do you pay the whole thing upfront? Pay it on your 45 day mark? or pay it monthly? I like to make monthly payments so I can see the grand total going down, it also helps with the wait because I always have something to look forward to.

Last trip we got around $800 back when they released the Stay, Play, Dine promo. They just credit my account and we had to pay only $170 when we got down to 45 days. I've heard they'll give you a refund if you're done paying.

I think we're going to wait and pay off the whole balance close to the due date. Someone said it was smarter to let the money sit in the bank and earn interest on the money, so that's what I'm going to do. And I don't know if the US website is the same, but on the UK one, you only have the option of paying the whole balance at once. So if I wanted to pay in instalments, I would have to phone them every time I wanted to pay parts of it.

:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:

I was beyond thrilled to find a November 2014 thread! It feels so far away :sad1: I really wish I could convince my DH to go this year but we just did Disney in November 2012 and he is still adamant that we only go every other year. Plus we do admittedly have some debt to tackle so...:rolleyes1

DD3 and I are both Disney nuts! Every time a Disney commercial comes on DD talks about going "next year". And move over Cinderella, because DD refers to your castle as "my castle". Last November we were watching Wishes from BLT and she said "oooooh...my castle". Cutest. thing. ever.

Right now it is up in the air where we will stay, though it will definitely be DVC as we are owners. I'd really like to stay at BCV or BW but I know that is pretty tough during Food and Wine/Jersey Week. We shall see!

I know how you feel! We went in sept 2012, and I can't wait to go back. I know my DFI wouldn't mind going earlier, but we need to save up for our wedding and Disneymoon. So it'll definitely be worth the wait :bride: At least we get to spend 3 weeks in the sunshine state :banana:

We are going nov 29-dec 5. I like pop and planning on staying there but that may change if extended family comes. Since having kids we've stayed in September and October so we've done Halloween. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I'm really excited about seeing all the decorations and the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter