Official November 2021!

Nove , see you down there , lol. Our jersey week is jersey 2 weeks. It takes a bit to get the camper down there. Thanks for the flight update, we have someone flying down also.

I'm debating renewing my Touring Plans subscription. I am not sure if the new Disney Genie will be live for November. I guess I could wait until next year to decide. I have always gone with TP and it feels weird not to have the subscription!

So happy to see this post -

Today marks day 14 of our quarantine after our 2020 Disney Thanksgiving trip - all is well and we are healthy. That being said - my DH decided this is our new tradition. So....

Thanksgiving 2021 here we come!

I'll book it as soon as I can - we are DVC at Copper Creek - we stayed in a one bedroom this year for Thanksgiving, ate dinner at Whispering Canyon for thanksgiving dinner - and we absolutely fell in love with the place. That was our first stay at that resort even though we own there, we've always gone to other places.

It was so beautiful, the decorations were amazing, I already can't wait to go back. HOPEFULLY...without masks and with all of the other missing things...

Glad to find this post! Hoping to book the week before Thanksgiving 2021! We were supposed to go Sept 2020, but like a lot of others, had to cancel. I’m hoping things will be semi back to normal by Nov 2021….

That's the same week I'm booked for! My first day will be 11 months from today. (sigh, but I am thankful for the opportunity to go, even if that means waiting a long time)

I, too, worry about how things will be in Nov 2021. However, I keep telling myself that it probably wont be worst than the current situation we are in and WDW is still open and people are having a great time there. By then, irregardless of how you feel about the vaccine, millions (or tens/hundreds of millions) of people will have been vaccinated, there will be 11 more months of studying the virus and 11 more months of development of therapeutics to aid in recovery and treatment, etc.

While I don't know how much our experience will be like it was pre-COVID, and we probably won't be experiencing WDW post-COVID in Nov 2021, I do think things will be closer to normal .

Hello! Just booked for Nov 5-14. 6 nights at CBR and 3 nights at WL. It's just DH and me; we'll be celebrating our 15th anniversary. My DD (12) is not too thrilled she's not invited, but we'll probably do a weekend DLR trip for her 13th bday in September if DLR is back open. We try to do her bday and my bday at DLR every year, though 2019 we did her birthday at WDW.

It's defiitely tough not knowing if there will be a dining plan or what fastpasses look like, etc. Obviously it's 10 1/2 months away, but I'm such a planner. For beginners, I'm just waiting patiently for Southwest's schedule to open up for then :fish:

We're planning on the last week of November/first week of December. We are going to surprise my parents with a free trip to Disney as a Christmas gift this year. They were married one month before WDW opened, and I am so excited to have them share their 50th anniversary with Disney World.

Besides, I have 180 or so Riveria/Polynesian points that are going to expire at the end of November. To use them up, we'll book a two-bedroom at the Rivera for the last four days of November!!!

Hello! We had a big family trip planned for the week after Thanksgiving this year, but cancelled pretty early into the pandemic. Planning on rebooking next week for the week after Thanksgiving in 2021. Just trying to get the extended family on the same page. We'll do 7 nights at POP with 6 days of park tickets. I took a few months off from the boards because I was so bummed for a while, but I'm finally starting to get excited again and ready to do some planning!

That's the same week I'm booked for! My first day will be 11 months from today. (sigh, but I am thankful for the opportunity to go, even if that means waiting a long time)

I, too, worry about how things will be in Nov 2021. However, I keep telling myself that it probably wont be worst than the current situation we are in and WDW is still open and people are having a great time there. By then, irregardless of how you feel about the vaccine, millions (or tens/hundreds of millions) of people will have been vaccinated, there will be 11 more months of studying the virus and 11 more months of development of therapeutics to aid in recovery and treatment, etc.

While I don't know how much our experience will be like it was pre-COVID, and we probably won't be experiencing WDW post-COVID in Nov 2021, I do think things will be closer to normal .

That’s my hope too!

We booked Nov 6th-13 at Pop. The last time we went in late November we spent a few days just resort hopping and checking out Christmas decorations. I really want to do that again this time but I'm not sure which ones will have their decorations up this week. Any ideas from anyone on this? Will there be any up?

We booked Nov 6th-13 at Pop. The last time we went in late November we spent a few days just resort hopping and checking out Christmas decorations. I really want to do that again this time but I'm not sure which ones will have their decorations up this week. Any ideas from anyone on this? Will there be any up?
That's our yearly trip and we see a lot of decorations. I can't speak for all the resorts though, but I def remember seeing many resorts decorated.

We keep waffling on our dates but I'm pretty sure we've settled on November 6-14th. We have a placeholder studio booked at BLT and will switch over to a 2 bedroom (wherever one is available, but I'm assuming AKL or SSR) once we can combine our DVC points.

We're coming from CA and it's a large family trip. Whether we go will largely be dependent on the state of the pandemic/vaccination situation by November but it gives me something to plan in the meantime!

Joining the thread with a Thanksgiving reservation at CBR. We were scheduled to go Thanksgiving 2020 but cancelled due to quarantine obligations. Hopeful this sticks!!

Looking like November 6-13 for us. not officially booked.. wait for confirmation from hubbys job. We originally were planning for a feb 2022 trip but we have to use a covid canceled flight credit before the end of the year!
fingers and toes crossed for no masks and character meets back!

Will probably be joining the group. Have an April trip booked, but thinking we will wait as the COVID-19 situation is not where I had hoped and so much is still not happeningat the parks. All of our past trips have been in Oct/Nov, so we know what to expect.

Looking at 11/9-14 for DS 7th birthday, he celebrated his 3rd, 4th and 5th at WDW but had to skip 2020. Between Pop and CBR, we love the Skyliner!

Any thoughts on your thanksgiving park? I was thinking HS if I can’t get dinner at Space 220.

I know you weren't asking me but I think we are going to skip the parks for thanksgiving day proper - that being said - Space 220 is 10000% on our Must Do List for this trip. My kid's head will pop off his shoulders if they pull off the theming the way I'm hoping.

I'm sure the food will be ok - but man I can't wait to get into that restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter