Official November 2021!

I'm watching all the airfare and resort prices. I think they will drop some in the summer and then rise again. I'm trying to book a trip over Thanksgiving week and though I was expecting higher than normal, I was not expecting this high!

Thanks for the idea to reserve flights now.

Looked at flights going from my airport to Orlando. We're traveling with a (then) 4 year old, so we only want direct flights. That route is only serviced by two airlines apparently. When trying to leave/arrive at decent times, there was really only one flight option.

When choosing seats, noticed that there were already seats blocked out by other passengers. While there may be deals coming and going, I'm actually happy we can just say "we're good".

Tickets - Check

Hotel reservation- Check

Plane tickets - Check

Park days selected - Check

Scooter reservation for grandpa - Check

Stroller reservation for the kiddo - Check

.....what am I missing? Please suggest anything I might have forgotten or should know about!

Man I wish I could select fast passes, dining, events, special seating, blah blah blah. But the world is as it is.

Reactions: CJN
We booked our flights a couple weeks ago. I found a great price for Thanksgiving week through Delta and I told DH we should jump on it because as things open up more I have a feeling prices will go up for demand. They did drop slightly after we booked when Delta announced ending the middle seat but since then have jumped to over $100 more a person! So I'm glad I went with my gut!

I was going to wait with tickets but my gut feeling felt that dates would start filling up. I'm so glad we have everything set. But of course, we all know things can change between now and then being over 6 months away!

I've done Disney a few times, but never has preplanning been as crucial for me. I think other people are feeling that pinch, too. I keep waiting for the "everything is back to normal" message on youtuber videos. Now the cdc says masks outside are ok if you're vaccinated, but that means nothing for Disney.

It kind of frustrates me that I can't select fast passes, dining, events, etc. And I know, it's the world's smallest violin playing for that type of problem but this is going to be a once in a lifetime trip due to my father in laws ailing health.

Is there anything I can plan out this far in advance? Any kind of dining or event? Savi's workshop is only 2 months out for scheduling.

I've done Disney a few times, but never has preplanning been as crucial for me. I think other people are feeling that pinch, too. I keep waiting for the "everything is back to normal" message on youtuber videos. Now the cdc says masks outside are ok if you're vaccinated, but that means nothing for Disney.

It kind of frustrates me that I can't select fast passes, dining, events, etc. And I know, it's the world's smallest violin playing for that type of problem but this is going to be a once in a lifetime trip due to my father in laws ailing health.

Is there anything I can plan out this far in advance? Any kind of dining or event? Savi's workshop is only 2 months out for scheduling.
Nope, nothing other than buying tickets and making park passes. Dining and Savis/Droid Depot are both 60 days as you mentioned.

Wow! That's crazy. Guess I should go ahead and buy my tickets. Although I would assume more capacity will open up before then.
Yeah, I wasn’t in a rush to buy mine. I was just there in March and just wasn’t in too big of a hurry to turn around and bay a couple thousand for tickets again. But when I saw that day already gone I went ahead and bought. I assume capacity will be increased between now and then, so it may not be an issue. But just in case, I went ahead and bought and made my reservations. I’m still holding out hope that there will be a Christmas party!

Joining in. We're booked 11/13 -21 at OKW (we're DVC). Just can't wait! Food and Wine AND Christmas decorations - my favorites!
I've read a few previous posts regarding how things will be Covid-wise. My feeling is it will be what it will be - mask/no mask, distancing or not (although I'd kind of like more distance ). We will deal with it. Hoping Fast Passes return. Will buy tickets this week so we can make our park reservations. Air is booked going - got a good price on JB. Watching the return carefully - will probably do that soon, too, to take advantage of the no fee changes/cancellation policy. I try to keep in mind that the trip is a choice, not a necessity, so getting upset at how things are or will be doesn't make sense. When it comes down to it, I don't have to go - I want to go.
That said, I'm sure we'll all have a wonderful time!

I'm *fingers crossed* I can join this thread and 100% say that we're also going in November but I haven't actually convinced DH that we need to go then! :headache:

I mean, he doesn't even know that I've already booked the Swan Nov. 11-15 and since we have APs I've already got park reservations too..and since it's a holiday weekend I know it will be crazy busy but I wanted a quick get away!

:confused3 :cool1:

I'm hoping I can convince him that this trip is a good idea before SW drops their flights on June 10th since we'll have flights covered by points and DH's Companion Pass.....

AND I even told him this trip could be my Mothers Day, birthday and anniversary present all rolled into one! He still didn't bite... :crazy2:

Will be there Nov 17th - 28th. Hoping FP is in someway back by then. Any suggestions on where to eat for Thanksgiving ( it’s a break day for us so somewhere at a resort or Disney Springs).

Anyone hear anything on hotel discounts for November yet? Or any ball park on when they’ll drop??

I'm HERE officially!! Talked to DH and he's a GO-FOR-GO on our November trip!! I did cancel the Swan reservation I had booked for a Std room at Boardwalk - we've never stayed there and we're super excited!!

Just like some previous posters we're fingers crossed and breath held that they may come out with a discount or two but I'm not sure since it will be the month after the 50th starts.

I'm just glad to be going since I thought our next trip wouldn't be until March 2022!!

So we'll be at Boardwalk Nov 10-14th!

WOOT!

:cool1: :cool1:

I'm HERE officially!! Talked to DH and he's a GO-FOR-GO on our November trip!! I did cancel the Swan reservation I had booked for a Std room at Boardwalk - we've never stayed there and we're super excited!!

Just like some previous posters we're fingers crossed and breath held that they may come out with a discount or two but I'm not sure since it will be the month after the 50th starts.

I'm just glad to be going since I thought our next trip wouldn't be until March 2022!!

So we'll be at Boardwalk Nov 10-14th!

WOOT!

:cool1: :cool1:
Awesome. Co

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter