***Official November 2022 Thread***

Our ADR day is tomorrow and we only have three requests, but they will probably all be hard to get. I've already prepped DH that it is very unlikely he will be eating in space this trip 😂

Our ADR day is tomorrow and we only have three requests, but they will probably all be hard to get. I've already prepped DH that it is very unlikely he will be eating in space this trip 😂
My adr window opened this morning and I had no trouble getting what we wanted
I just happened to look at reservations again a few mins ago and still saw lunch openings for Space 220 on the 15th, 16th, 17th… etc.

My adr window opened this morning and I had no trouble getting what we wanted
I just happened to look at reservations again a few mins ago and still saw lunch openings for Space 220 on the 15th, 16th, 17th… etc.
Oh maybe we will get lucky then! We want to try for the lounge, and a party of six so I've read we need to split into two groups and get two close reservations, so that might be harder!

Good luck!!
It’s such a great and magical feeling when you see the availability and can get all or at least most of what you were hoping for! I was hoping for the best this morning and was pleasantly surprised 🙃😊

Reservations are SET!! I am actually pretty happy with everything! I even modified a few things after the initial rush lol. We are a party of 7; 5 adults, 1 child that is 2-1/2 and an 8 month old.

11/12 (arrival day) - Epcot, originally had Via Napoli split into 2 groups at 2:10 and 3:15. Changed to La Hacienda. Still two groups but not until 4:15 and 5:30. Much happier with it.
11/13 - MK, I want a Chef Mickey’s breakfast but couldn’t find ANYTHING. Not even splitting the group up. This one is set up on reservation finders and I will be on the prowl. Won't be completely torn up if we don't get it as we have other character dining.
11/14 - HS, had no plans for this day initially, but when I was looking at what was available (just because) I made a Hollywood & Vine for 2:15 and a 50’s Prime Time for 4:10. We will cancel one after a family discussion. I am thinking we will keep Hollywood & Vine for the characters.
11/15 - Epcot, Via Napoli at 3:30. I am thrilled with this one. I may try to find an earlier time so we can still enjoy the F&W booths later. But if not, then it is what it is.
11/16 - AK, Tusker House breakfast at 8:05am. This is one of my favorites and when I heard the buffet would be back I knew I needed to take the rest of the fam. Also have a T-Rex at 8pm. I would prefer a 7 or 7:30 so I will keep checking and set up alerts. I may also get the Landry's card and maybe we can try a walk up. There are options.
11/17 - MK/Christmas Party day, Ohana at 3:30pm. This was the exact time I wanted so we can still get to the Party somewhat early (hopefully).
11/18 - HS, This was the trickiest dining to decide what day to do it on but it will work out great I think. I got Hoop Dee Doo Revue at 4pm Category 1 and everyone is thrilled.

So really I didnt encounter too many issues other than the site being glitchy a couple of time and hopefully you all didn't either!

Reservations are SET!! I am actually pretty happy with everything! I even modified a few things after the initial rush lol. We are a party of 7; 5 adults, 1 child that is 2-1/2 and an 8 month old.

11/12 (arrival day) - Epcot, originally had Via Napoli split into 2 groups at 2:10 and 3:15. Changed to La Hacienda. Still two groups but not until 4:15 and 5:30. Much happier with it.
11/13 - MK, I want a Chef Mickey’s breakfast but couldn’t find ANYTHING. Not even splitting the group up. This one is set up on reservation finders and I will be on the prowl. Won't be completely torn up if we don't get it as we have other character dining.
11/14 - HS, had no plans for this day initially, but when I was looking at what was available (just because) I made a Hollywood & Vine for 2:15 and a 50’s Prime Time for 4:10. We will cancel one after a family discussion. I am thinking we will keep Hollywood & Vine for the characters.
11/15 - Epcot, Via Napoli at 3:30. I am thrilled with this one. I may try to find an earlier time so we can still enjoy the F&W booths later. But if not, then it is what it is.
11/16 - AK, Tusker House breakfast at 8:05am. This is one of my favorites and when I heard the buffet would be back I knew I needed to take the rest of the fam. Also have a T-Rex at 8pm. I would prefer a 7 or 7:30 so I will keep checking and set up alerts. I may also get the Landry's card and maybe we can try a walk up. There are options.
11/17 - MK/Christmas Party day, Ohana at 3:30pm. This was the exact time I wanted so we can still get to the Party somewhat early (hopefully).
11/18 - HS, This was the trickiest dining to decide what day to do it on but it will work out great I think. I got Hoop Dee Doo Revue at 4pm Category 1 and everyone is thrilled.

So really I didnt encounter too many issues other than the site being glitchy a couple of time and hopefully you all didn't either!
I just don’t think Chef Mickey is released yet, I could be wrong but I had no availability Any days….. Seems so odd

I just don’t think Chef Mickey is released yet, I could be wrong but I had no availability Any days….. Seems so odd

That could be it, but I am not so sure. I was playing around with other days and party sizes and found a 7:40am for 4 on 11/17. So it may still have it's popularity. Hopefully you are able to find something!

That's great! We got most everything we wanted, with an exception of our Hoop Dee Doo I wanted cat 1 at 6:15, but got cat 3. I did also reserve a cat 1 at 4 so we will discuss which we want to drop 🤔 has anyone sat in Cat 3 lately? We have four small kids and I'm worried about them seeing over the rail but also scared they will try to climb it 😬

We were able to get two space 220 lounge reservations five minutes apart to fit our whole group (which is how we lost out on the cat 1 HDD!) But that was what DH wanted more than anything. We also got Ohana breakfast and we got a Chef Mickey's at 12:25 on 11/16.

It was way more stressful than other ADR days (back pre-covid) and my app was not working at all! I had read tips to use multiple windows on the computer and I think that helped, also I used two computers because DH could make reservations under his account for our group.

Whoops - I forgot to add on......is there a boat from Contemporary to Wilderness anymore? (there used to be something, right?)

That's great! We got most everything we wanted, with an exception of our Hoop Dee Doo I wanted cat 1 at 6:15, but got cat 3. I did also reserve a cat 1 at 4 so we will discuss which we want to drop 🤔 has anyone sat in Cat 3 lately? We have four small kids and I'm worried about them seeing over the rail but also scared they will try to climb it 😬

We were able to get two space 220 lounge reservations five minutes apart to fit our whole group (which is how we lost out on the cat 1 HDD!) But that was what DH wanted more than anything. We also got Ohana breakfast and we got a Chef Mickey's at 12:25 on 11/16.

It was way more stressful than other ADR days (back pre-covid) and my app was not working at all! I had read tips to use multiple windows on the computer and I think that helped, also I used two computers because DH could make reservations under his account for our group.
I had to refresh and refresh and refresh about 10 times until Cat 1 showed up for Hoop Dee Doo. It kept giving me only Cat 3 or only Cat 2. But the persistence paid off. Keep checking and refreshing for the Cat 1.

I have to ask and I swear I already knew everything ( 😂). How were you able to make reservations with 5 minutes of each other. It keeps telling me I already have a reservation for that time and is making me pick something at least an hour an 15 minutes apart. Help me! lol

That could be it, but I am not so sure. I was playing around with other days and party sizes and found a 7:40am for 4 on 11/17. So it may still have it's popularity. Hopefully you are able to find something!
I made some back ups, it’s my daughters one request so hopefully I get it, also have it on finder and will stalk it as it gets closer.

I had to refresh and refresh and refresh about 10 times until Cat 1 showed up for Hoop Dee Doo. It kept giving me only Cat 3 or only Cat 2. But the persistence paid off. Keep checking and refreshing for the Cat 1.

I have to ask and I swear I already knew everything ( 😂). How were you able to make reservations with 5 minutes of each other. It keeps telling me I already have a reservation for that time and is making me pick something at least an hour an 15 minutes apart. Help me! lol
I'll be keeping my eye out for sure for that cat 1!
In order to get two reservations I had DH create an account on MDE, and then we shared plans, family friends, or whatever it is called to let us make plans for each other. Then I had his count make one reservation and my account made the other. I got email confirmation for both but I can't get MDE to show me my future plans yet (everything looks down for me 🤷‍♀️). I did not know about this either, and learned it on this board specifically about space220 lounge, because the max is a four top and we have six so I did two and four, and will politely ask if we can be near each other please (otherwise DH will get the toddlers and I will take the oldest solo 😂😂😂)

We got everything we wanted!!! We didn’t go to sleep, just stayed awake until 0300 here in California
It was brutal ha ha

My husband and I both did it with a desktop and two apps open
We got:

Boatwrights for a late-ish arrival day
Tiffins at close of park in AK
The Boathouse
Ogas
Light saber building
Be our Guest
Treats and Seats
Storybook dining
Le Cellier
SciFi
Oga’s
Space 220
Cinderellas Royal Table
Boma

Geez!!! It was an intense 22 minutes

Will the Wilderness Lodge Christmas tree be up by November 9th?
Whoops - I forgot to add on......is there a boat from Contemporary to Wilderness anymore? (there used to be something, right?)
Disney has a random schedule for the resort Christmas decorations, so every year is different. You can pretty much guarantee that trees will be up by the week of Thanksgiving but not that early in November - although it could happen. But I wouldn't expect it.

They are not running the resort boats and it looks like they will not return. But the Disney Springs bus stops at the Contemporary after picking up at WL. And the HS and AK buses could stop at CR later in the day. Just ask the bus driver first. You will have to go to MK to catch a bus or boat back to WL.

We got everything we wanted!!! We didn’t go to sleep, just stayed awake until 0300 here in California
It was brutal ha ha

My husband and I both did it with a desktop and two apps open
We got:

Boatwrights for a late-ish arrival day
Tiffins at close of park in AK
The Boathouse
Ogas
Light saber building
Be our Guest
Treats and Seats
Storybook dining
Le Cellier
SciFi
Oga’s
Space 220
Cinderellas Royal Table
Boma

Geez!!! It was an intense 22 minutes

I love your picks! Very close to what we want. What is Treats and Seats though?

I'll be keeping my eye out for sure for that cat 1!
In order to get two reservations I had DH create an account on MDE, and then we shared plans, family friends, or whatever it is called to let us make plans for each other. Then I had his count make one reservation and my account made the other. I got email confirmation for both but I can't get MDE to show me my future plans yet (everything looks down for me 🤷‍♀️). I did not know about this either, and learned it on this board specifically about space220 lounge, because the max is a four top and we have six so I did two and four, and will politely ask if we can be near each other please (otherwise DH will get the toddlers and I will take the oldest solo 😂😂😂)

It worked! I was able to modify my La Hacienda reservation to 5 people at 4:15 and then make one under my sister account for 2 people at 4:15 as well!

thank you so much!

Also, I can see everything in my plans/future plans on both desktop and the app. Yay!

It worked! I was able to modify my La Hacienda reservation to 5 people at 4:15 and then make one under my sister account for 2 people at 4:15 as well!

thank you so much!

Also, I can see everything in my plans/future plans on both desktop and the app. Yay!
Oh perfect! Glad that worked!

My app is on a sign in loop, and the website just says unable to show plans please come back later. 🙄 Gotta love Disney technology!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter