***Official November 2022 Thread***

Thank you so much for explaining. Our actual check in date is November 15th but I wanted the reservation for November 16th so hopefully tomorrow I can try for it. Thanks
I booked a dessert party for November 16. It dropped at midnight, and I was able to make it 60 days from my checking, my checking is November 12 so on September 13 I made the reservation

Anyone very well versed with Friends and Family connections on MDE? We are meeting up with two other families for one park evening/dinner. So we are now connected on MDE and I added them to that one dining reservation. But, now on my MDE, I see everything they are doing - their hotels, tickets, dining, etc. I have the toggle on my profile to only show Plans Shared. Why do I see it all? Thanks!

I think they have to change their settings to "Only Plans We Share." Looks like they may have it set to "All My Plans." That is why you are seeing all of their plans.

I booked a dessert party for November 16. It dropped at midnight, and I was able to make it 60 days from my checking, my checking is November 12 so on September 13 I made the reservation
That's awesome. I am also hoping to get a dessert party book but my check in isn't until 11/15 so hopefully tomorrow. Is there more than one dessert party? I am hoping for the one at tomorrowland to get seating for the party but didn't know if that was announced yet. Is the dessert party booked under dining or events? Thanks

That's awesome. I am also hoping to get a dessert party book but my check in isn't until 11/15 so hopefully tomorrow. Is there more than one dessert party? I am hoping for the one at tomorrowland to get seating for the party but didn't know if that was announced yet. Is the dessert party booked under dining or events? Thanks
They are under enchanting extras. You’ll want to go to your My Disney Experience and then it’s a section under there (desktop, not app)

Here is the Availability for the after party, the pre-party and treats and seats…in that order for dates 11/15-11/22

Attachments

• E64A4B54-4771-4625-A89D-8CE504F19E91.png
    E64A4B54-4771-4625-A89D-8CE504F19E91.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 041892A8-4695-4912-BE57-4E5E6EECA7B0.png
    041892A8-4695-4912-BE57-4E5E6EECA7B0.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 448CC802-5D29-44D0-8519-B951A3177A27.png
    448CC802-5D29-44D0-8519-B951A3177A27.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 4

I think they have to change their settings to "Only Plans We Share." Looks like they may have it set to "All My Plans." That is why you are seeing all of their plans.
Ok - that makes sense. I think my bigger concern is that they see MY plans on their MDE. But since I have mine as "only plans we share" then maybe they do not see all of my plans. I just don't want them confused since it's their first trip.

We’ll our reservations for hoop Dee do on 11/13 are getting dropped tonight. We’ll hope a 4 person table at 4 on 11/11 will open up

They are under enchanting extras. You’ll want to go to your My Disney Experience and then it’s a section under there (desktop, not app)

Here is the Availability for the after party, the pre-party and treats and seats…in that order for dates 11/15-11/22
I am so confused. Disney is telling me that no events are offered for the Christmas Party nights to get tomorrowland seating to watch the fireworks and parade. So is this something different? We do not have admission tickets for MK but we do have Christmas party tickets. Should I be looking for another announcement or is this the correct booking? Please someone help me because I sure do not know what I am talking about. Thanks

Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Disney Enchantment Treats & Seats​

I am so confused. Disney is telling me that no events are offered for the Christmas Party nights to get tomorrowland seating to watch the fireworks and parade. So is this something different? We do not have admission tickets for MK but we do have Christmas party tickets. Should I be looking for another announcement or is this the correct booking? Please someone help me because I sure do not know what I am talking about. Thanks

Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Disney Enchantment Treats & Seats​

They haven’t announced any fireworks dessert parties for the Christmas parties

All of the parties I shared in screens shots are on non party nights I believe

Well I changed everything up, and I was very worried about getting Hollywood and Vine, my daughters 1 meal request, and I just got blown up for alerts! Had my pick of times!

Will rewrite tomorrow. Need to update.
My ADR morning was yesterday and it was a bit frustrating. Topolino’s, on my last day, was gone at 6 am.(I did try a few times between 5:45 and 6:00) The website on my computer was not showing my dates in the calendar on the Tusker House page so I switched to the app on my cell and by that time Tusker breakfast was gone too. Some times didn’t fit, so I changed things around. Traveling with a 3 year-old we cannot have a late dinner.
Anyhow, my recommendations:
1. Have a back-up plan. I have Chef Mickey in my Topolino spot. I will keep trying though.
2. For hard to get reservations, click on the meal instead of time, since that’s faster and doesn’t clutter your screen with restaurants that have early lunches or dinners.
3. For easier to get reservations, like GF Café, click on time. I clicked on breakfast and thought 9:40 was the latest I could get and booked it. Today I put in 10 am and found a later time.
This trip is totally centered around my granddaughter since it is her first visit. I don’t recall ever having as many character meals in my itinerary, but it’s better than waiting on an hour line to meet Minnie and Mickey!
I’m reworking my plan and will probably do it a few times, but I am mostly happy with it. I just wish MK was doing fireworks before 10 pm so we could watch them from GF. Still going to try to work that in on the one non-party night in our week.
Good luck everyone!

My ADR morning was yesterday and it was a bit frustrating. Topolino’s, on my last day, was gone at 6 am.(I did try a few times between 5:45 and 6:00) The website on my computer was not showing my dates in the calendar on the Tusker House page so I switched to the app on my cell and by that time Tusker breakfast was gone too. Some times didn’t fit, so I changed things around. Traveling with a 3 year-old we cannot have a late dinner.
Anyhow, my recommendations:
1. Have a back-up plan. I have Chef Mickey in my Topolino spot. I will keep trying though.
2. For hard to get reservations, click on the meal instead of time, since that’s faster and doesn’t clutter your screen with restaurants that have early lunches or dinners.
3. For easier to get reservations, like GF Café, click on time. I clicked on breakfast and thought 9:40 was the latest I could get and booked it. Today I put in 10 am and found a later time.
This trip is totally centered around my granddaughter since it is her first visit. I don’t recall ever having as many character meals in my itinerary, but it’s better than waiting on an hour line to meet Minnie and Mickey!
I’m reworking my plan and will probably do it a few times, but I am mostly happy with it. I just wish MK was doing fireworks before 10 pm so we could watch them from GF. Still going to try to work that in on the one non-party night in our week.
Good luck everyone!

I booked a VIP Tour today for November and was told fireworks @ MK are scheduled to begin at 815 at MK.

For the Halloween party, they created a totally separate reservation link for those dessert parties, as well as for CRT and BOG dining reservations during the party time.

They also didn't announce until maybe 10 days before the party started, with reservations opening on the 9th for parties starting on the 12th. My exact dates may be wrong, but they cut it *really* close on opening up fireworks dessert parties for MNSSHP.

For the Halloween party, they created a totally separate reservation link for those dessert parties, as well as for CRT and BOG dining reservations during the party time.

They also didn't announce until maybe 10 days before the party started, with reservations opening on the 9th for parties starting on the 12th. My exact dates may be wrong, but they cut it *really* close on opening up fireworks dessert parties for MNSSHP.
This is nice to know. Thank you. I bet the site is too busy then too. What is the best site to get notified when/if the dessert party are announced?

This is nice to know. Thank you. I bet the site is too busy then too. What is the best site to get notified when/if the dessert party are announced?
Probably just following here or on the MVMCP thread. For Halloween, they announced on park blog, then all the other blogs picked it up and it got discussed on both the monthly and party threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter