***Official November 2022 Thread***

Out of curiosity what day and how many people is your reservation for? I may be able to help if you need/want something earlier!

I actually think we will keep Primetime now and switch our Fantasmic day to just be the 17th. If we decide to drop, I’ll let you know! :) it’s for 2 people on 11/15.

I’ve been telling DH our plans for months. We are leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving until the next Sunday. Are you good with doing to full weekends since some Xmas stuff is only on the weekends?
Sure.. no problem.

He asked for the dates to give the work the other day. Nov. 25-Dec 4.
What!?!? 9 nights! That’s too long.

So our awesome trip needed to be shortened. Instead of 9 nights now it’s 7. We had 2 nights in VGF, 4 in Copper Creek, 2 Hard Rock and 1 at Kindani. I had tons of resort time, off-site Christmas stuff and lots of first in there.

I managed to rearrange some stuff but still missing the fort wilderness carriage ride. We fly in on Sat. and arrive at 3. Two things I had in this trip were Disney Springs to eat at T-rex, shop and see all the Xmas trees. I also wanted to take the kids to Seaworld for the first time and see the Christmas celebration.

Disney Springs or Seaworld? Kids are 5 and 7.

Since I shorted the trip DH agreed to a short Oct. trip next year and I will take DD18 next Dec for a weekend for girls only.

I’ve been telling DH our plans for months. We are leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving until the next Sunday. Are you good with doing to full weekends since some Xmas stuff is only on the weekends?
Sure.. no problem.

He asked for the dates to give the work the other day. Nov. 25-Dec 4.
What!?!? 9 nights! That’s too long.

So our awesome trip needed to be shortened. Instead of 9 nights now it’s 7. We had 2 nights in VGF, 4 in Copper Creek, 2 Hard Rock and 1 at Kindani. I had tons of resort time, off-site Christmas stuff and lots of first in there.

I managed to rearrange some stuff but still missing the fort wilderness carriage ride. We fly in on Sat. and arrive at 3. Two things I had in this trip were Disney Springs to eat at T-rex, shop and see all the Xmas trees. I also wanted to take the kids to Seaworld for the first time and see the Christmas celebration.

Disney Springs or Seaworld? Kids are 5 and 7.

Since I shorted the trip DH agreed to a short Oct. trip next year and I will take DD18 next Dec for a weekend for girls only.
If its for the kids-Seaworld. Although 7 nights seems like it should take up all your Disney World time unless you've been there several times.

We check in TOMORROW!!!
I could not sleep last night, running through my to do list in my head a million times. Gah!
I’m organizing a trip for 9 people! It has been SO stressful! I have two reservations within 10m of each other for everyplace we’re eating. They don’t let you make reservations for more than 5 at a time for most places!

We check in TOMORROW!!!
I could not sleep last night, running through my to do list in my head a million times. Gah!
I’m organizing a trip for 9 people! It has been SO stressful! I have two reservations within 10m of each other for everyplace we’re eating. They don’t let you make reservations for more than 5 at a time for most places!
AWESOME!!!!!

Because we normally have 10-18 people in my group; we almost always have 2+ reservations 10-15 minutes apart. In general; I believe you'll be happy with the results. Have an awesome time!

That’s awesome! I entered the lottery to buy tickets but the odds are super low. Per stub hub ticket prices It’s actually cheaper to fly to Houston, buy tickets there and fly home then to buy standing room only tickets in Philly. :rotfl: But we aren’t doing that.
Come on down! We purchased our seats for Game 6 - 2 family members are flying into HOU from PHL. Seats were about $500 cheaper pp in Houston.

:smickey: Stars have aligned too....Eagles play in Houston on Thursday - we couldn't resist! got seats to that game as well.

It reminds me of of fun story: back in the early 2000s; the Eagles were good and Cowboys were not. Dallas had a promo for $100 you got 4 tickets, 4 drinks, 4 hot dogs. Clearly we drove down for that! :) It was amazing, there were over 20K Eagles fans in the stadium that day. The fans around us were ALL from Philly!!! It was cheaper to fly in/out than to buy 1 seat in Philly.

Come on down! We purchased our seats for Game 6 - 2 family members are flying into HOU from PHL. Seats were about $500 cheaper pp in Houston.

:smickey: Stars have aligned too....Eagles play in Houston on Thursday - we couldn't resist! got seats to that game as well.

It reminds me of of fun story: back in the early 2000s; the Eagles were good and Cowboys were not. Dallas had a promo for $100 you got 4 tickets, 4 drinks, 4 hot dogs. Clearly we drove down for that! :) It was amazing, there were over 20K Eagles fans in the stadium that day. The fans around us were ALL from Philly!!! It was cheaper to fly in/out than to buy 1 seat in Philly.

Starting today there will be a sporting event every day for a little over a week. It's an exciting time!!

I will be in WDW for games 6 and 7. I made reservations at Rix to watch the game with DD. I hope I don't need them (because we've won already) though!

Starting today there will be a sporting event every day for a little over a week. It's an exciting time!!

I will be in WDW for games 6 and 7. I made reservations at Rix to watch the game with DD. I hope I don't need them (because we've won already) though!
Very exciting! Of course I agree with you on hoping we win 4 ASAP....but it would be a pretty cool memory to be watching the WS while at Disney! Of course it's all relative to Philly winning.

Many on the boards have said good things about Rix; so that should be a good option!

Two weeks out, so excited!! Taking my husband to WDW for the first time!! Pretty short trip, but it will be our first vacation together since we got married in 2020!

11/12 - Fly into MCO, check into All Star Sports (first time staying on property since I was a teenager about 20 years ago!)
11/13 - DHS
11/14 - MK + Concert at House of Blues
11/15 - Fly home

I am trying to figure out timing for our DHS day. I've been to WDW several times in the last few years, but my husband has never been. He is a big Star Wars fan, so obviously SWGE is THE thing to do.

I'd happily take any advice on our morning plans!

8AM - Rope drop (another new to me thing, I'm usually with my mom who is NOT an early riser)
Standby for Rise, I am hoping to get G+ for SR
9:30 - Droid Depot
10:45 - Oga's
Mid-day to afternoon will depend on how G+ pans out for us and may include a run back to the resort to drop things off in the afternoon. Any recommendations on a good time to do this? Since we normally don't get to the parks until after 10, we're usually there until close (though we have been known to take advantage of a quiet corner or darkened theater for an in-park nap!). I have no idea how much time you'd realistically have in your room with all the travel back and forth.

Because I was half asleep and fighting with the reservation system, I also made a 4:15 reservation for Oga's - is it worth keeping both?

Like I said, any advice is appreciated - thanks!

Two weeks out, so excited!! Taking my husband to WDW for the first time!! Pretty short trip, but it will be our first vacation together since we got married in 2020!

11/12 - Fly into MCO, check into All Star Sports (first time staying on property since I was a teenager about 20 years ago!)
11/13 - DHS
11/15 - Fly home

I am trying to figure out timing for our DHS day. I've been to WDW several times in the last few years, but my husband has never been. He is a big Star Wars fan, so obviously SWGE is THE thing to do.

8AM - Rope drop (another new to me thing, I'm usually with my mom who is NOT an early riser)
Mid-day to afternoon will depend on how G+ pans out for us and may include a run back to the resort to drop things off in the afternoon. Any recommendations on a good time to do this? Since we normally don't get to the parks until after 10, we're usually there until close (though we have been known to take advantage of a quiet corner or darkened theater for an in-park nap!). I have no idea how much time you'd realistically have in your room with all the travel back and forth.

Because I was half asleep and fighting with the reservation system, I also made a 4:15 reservation for Oga's - is it worth keeping both?

I don’t think you need both Oga’s, but I’d probably lean towards keeping the 4:15 instead of the 10:45. Personally, the menu is very limited, and I wouldn’t want to have alcohol that early. It would throw me off for the rest of the day. Plus you wouldn’t have to be on such a tight schedule in the morning and could just enjoy soaking in Galaxy’s Edge.

11/13 - DHS
11/15 - Fly home

I would purchase ILL for Rise and head elsewhere at RD. I only recommend that since It’s such a short trip and one park day. I would head to ToT or RnRC at RD instead.

I would run back to the room when I’m free from LL but I would try around 1-2 when the park is busiest.

YIPPEEE, I am so so excited to be adding our plans to this thread!! We are DLR locals, but when I got invited to a friend's wedding in Miami, of course I had to add a WDW trip to our time in Florida! :) It'll be both of my kids' first trip to the World, my 3-year-old niece's first-ever Disney park, and we'll be celebrating my daughter's very first birthday! So many reasons to celebrate, so I'm trying to make it as special a trip as possible. Here's what we have planned, and I'd be grateful for any feedback you might have!

11/3: Fly from LAX to MIA! Spend the weekend in Miami for the wedding.

11/6: Rent a car and drive to Orlando! (Have any of you done this drive before? How is it?) We'll break up the drive for lunch at the halfway point, and we currently have a 6:45 dinner ADR at The Boathouse. (I'm thinking of changing this to Raglan Road if I can find a reservation, since it might be more fun for the kids--or should we not miss Boathouse?) Checking in to the Waldorf-Astoria for the first few nights, and we'll probably return the car at some point this evening or the following day so we can just take complimentary transportation and Uber/Lyft, and not pay all those steep parking charges!

11/7: Epcot day! Buy Genie+ and make Remy's our first LL selection. Lunch ADR at Via Napoli, and I'm thinking we should do dinner at the Food & Wine booths?

11/8: MK day! Buy Genie+ and make Peter Pan our first LL selection; adults might $LL Seven Dwarfs. We currently have both 11:20 and 12:45 lunch ADRs for Crystal Palace and plan to drop one. Would 11:20 get us breakfast options too? If not, we'll probably keep the 12:45. We're also hoping to snag a Liberty Tree Tavern ADR for dinner.

11/9: Resort switch day- leave our bags at the bell desk and go to DHS! Buy Genie+ and make Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway our first LL; adults will definitely $LL Rise of the Resistance. 11:30 Minnie's Seasonal Dine @ Hollywood & Vine. Leave the park around 4-ish, check-out of the Waldorf and check-IN to the Polynesian, with a 5:30 PM dinner at 'Ohana!! (I had to rely on reservation finders and track this one for weeks, so I'm super excited we got it!) If the kids can stay up, we'll watch fireworks after from the Poly beach.

11/10: Sleep in, breakfast at Kona Cafe (or should we do Capt Cook's instead?), spend the day at the Volcano Pool if it's warm enough. Go to MK at 4 PM, dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table at 6:10, followed by MVMCP!!

11/11: Epcot Day 2, since my brother and his family arrive a little later than us and will miss our first Epcot day. Lunch at San Angel Inn. I'm thinking we'll likely want to get out of Epcot before the Fri night crowds descend, so maybe dinner back at the Poly- I have a just-in-case ADR at Kona. Watch Enchantment fireworks from the Poly beach.

11/12: Last day, booo! But we'll end on a high note with 'Ohana character breakfast at 9:20, then head to MK for one last morning/afternoon before our 5:45 flight home.

How does this game plan look? Thanks in advance, and YAY for us November Disney-goers!!

Last edited:
YIPPEEE, I am so so excited to be adding our plans to this thread!! We are DLR locals, but when I got invited to a friend's wedding in Miami, of course I had to add a WDW trip to our time in Florida! :) It'll be both of my kids' first trip to the World, my 3-year-old niece's first-ever Disney park, and we'll be celebrating my daughter's very first birthday! So many reasons to celebrate, so I'm trying to make it as special a trip as possible. Here's what we have planned, and I'd be grateful for any feedback you might have!

11/3: Fly from LAX to MIA! Spend the weekend in Miami for the wedding.

11/6: Rent a car and drive to Orlando! (Have any of you done this drive before? How is it?) We'll break up the drive for lunch at the halfway point, and we currently have a 6:45 dinner ADR at The Boathouse. (I'm thinking of changing this to Raglan Road if I can find a reservation, since it might be more fun for the kids--or should we not miss Boathouse?) Checking in to the Waldorf-Astoria for the first few nights, and we'll probably return the car at some point this evening or the following day so we can just take complimentary transportation and Uber/Lyft, and not pay all those steep parking charges!

11/7: Epcot day! Buy Genie+ and make Remy's our first LL selection. Lunch ADR at Via Napoli, and I'm thinking we should do dinner at the Food & Wine booths?

11/8: MK day! Buy Genie+ and make Peter Pan our first LL selection; adults might $LL Seven Dwarfs. We currently have both 11:20 and 12:45 lunch ADRs for Crystal Palace and plan to drop one. Would 11:20 get us breakfast options too? If not, we'll probably keep the 12:45. We're also hoping to snag a Liberty Tree Tavern ADR for dinner.

11/9: Resort switch day- leave our bags at the bell desk and go to DHS! Buy Genie+ and make Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway our first LL; adults will definitely $LL Rise of the Resistance. 11:30 Minnie's Seasonal Dine @ Hollywood & Vine. Leave the park around 4-ish, check-out of the Waldorf and check-IN to the Polynesian, with a 5:30 PM dinner at 'Ohana!! (I had to rely on reservation finders and track this one for weeks, so I'm super excited we got it!) If the kids can stay up, we'll watch fireworks after from the Poly beach.

11/10: Sleep in, breakfast at Kona Cafe (or should we do Capt Cook's instead?), spend the day at the Volcano Pool if it's warm enough. Go to MK at 4 PM, dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table at 6:10, followed by MVMCP!!

11/11: Epcot Day 2, since my brother and his family arrive a little later than us and will miss our first Epcot day. Lunch at San Angel Inn. I'm thinking we'll likely want to get out of Epcot before the Fri night crowds descend, so maybe dinner back at the Poly- I have a just-in-case ADR at Kona. Watch Enchantment fireworks from the Poly beach.

11/12: Last day, booo! But we'll end on a high note with 'Ohana character breakfast at 9:20, then head to MK for one last morning/afternoon before our 5:45 flight home.

How does this game plan look? Thanks in advance, and YAY for us November Disney-goers!!
Sounds like a great trip!!!! Have fun!!!

I just placed our Walmart grocery order with water and breakfast foods. It’s getting so close. Six days!
Have you done Walmart before? Does bellhop receive it if you're not there? We've always done Garden Grocer but their prices are out of this world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter