~*~ Official October 2024 Thread ~*~

Cierese

Mouseketeer
Is there really no 'Official' Oct 24 thread? I've searched and searched....

October always seems to have the most people who are most uninterested in posting to a month thread. ;)

October always seems to have the most people who are most uninterested in posting to a month thread. ;)
I’ll post!! :)
I just rebooked my potential trip to October. I had hoped to go in the Christmas season but my son is 20 and he doesn’t want to miss a week of college which is understandable. He really wants to come though so we rebooked for Canadian Thanksgiving, which is also his college Fall break. It also happens to be over Columbus Day week :scared:. I’m not excited by the crowds but I am very excited to go and we will make the best of it.

We haven't been in Oct in a few years.. Have been going in January the past couple. Was definitely surprised to not find a group here.

We haven't been in Oct in a few years.. Have been going in January the past couple. Was definitely surprised to not find a group here.
I also have gone for the last few Januarys. My grandchildren wanted to go in October, and you never say "No" to grandchildren wanting to go to WDW! We'll be at OKW, anyone else?

We’ll be at Boardwalk in early October for fall break. Well I think I will. I likely won’t renew my Disney AP, so might be doing more non park activities, and are planning on at least one night , maybe more, at HHN. We love going in October, even though w wish it was a little cooler temps! Thanks for starting this thread!

I have a conference in Orlando from October 20-23. Our anniversary is the 25th, so I was able to the get a Tower Suite at the Riviera for October 23-26.

I am tentatively planning for a trip over Halloween (likely October 31-November 2, given we have a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on 11/1).
Nothing is booked yet, I'll probably be in the Contemporary for this trip.

... impatiently waiting MNSSHP dates/tickets to be released ...
This is going to be my first trip in a long while that I've gotten to plan for just 3 of us. My first in a long while that's not been hoppers passes. I'm super excited for less people to keep track up, but way unsure about not hopping (mostly due to dining).
Any suggestions? We're thinking 2 days at HS, 2 at EP, 1 at AK, 1 MK + 1 Party night.

This thread needs to wake up. ;)

We will be at the YC from Sept 29 - Oct 3rd

... impatiently waiting MNSSHP dates/tickets to be released ...
This is going to be my first trip in a long while that I've gotten to plan for just 3 of us. My first in a long while that's not been hoppers passes. I'm super excited for less people to keep track up, but way unsure about not hopping (mostly due to dining).
Any suggestions? We're thinking 2 days at HS, 2 at EP, 1 at AK, 1 MK + 1 Party night.
We like to park hop, especially when staying at an Epcot or MK resort. But we have also traveled with extended family who did not have park hoppers. The disadvantage of not having park hoppers is the effect on evening plans. If it is a park like Animal Kingdom, a half day park for us, we would go to dinner in Disney Springs. If we want to catch fireworks, concert, or more rides, our options were limited. If you are buying six day or seven-day tickets, the additional cost per day could be worth the money, especially when party plans affect one of the parks. :)

We are booked AKV-Jambo Oct 26-Nov 1... then hopping over for a night at the Aventura for Horror Nights at Universal

So excited last year was out first MNSSHP, this year coming back for more Halloween fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter