• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so being awake at 4am paid off. I was able to get fp+ for both rides on May 27th. I was surprised that fp+ went up before 4am (7am EST) and that I was allowed to book both rides on the same day. Also I didn't see any availability for either ride with starting times between 8:20-10:10am. Were those times already completely taken before 4am?

Anyway back to bed...

I was able to modify two of my fastpasses and get both for the 27th. Am I crazy?

OK so being awake at 4am paid off. I was able to get fp+ for both rides on May 27th. I was surprised that fp+ went up before 4am (7am EST) and that I was allowed to book both rides on the same day. Also I didn't see any availability for either ride with starting times between 8:20-10:10am. Were those times already completely taken before 4am?

Anyway back to bed... :rolleyes1
I'd be worried that Disney will come back in and change one of those FPs...and it may not be the one you want them to change. But..maybe not.

I was able to book both as well. But am pretty certain I read on the email I could only book 1. So now I am worried I am breaking the rules. Wondering if I should change one in case they cancel both out?!?

I'd be worried that Disney will come back in and change one of those FPs...and it may not be the one you want them to change. But..maybe not.

Exactly! I would rather keep the Boat Ride - I think I am going to change the Flight of Passage and hope for the best on the wait time.

I was able to book both on the same day as well. To be honest I don't really care if they change either one but I'll be complaining if they cancel both!

Exactly! I would rather keep the Boat Ride - I think I am going to change the Flight of Passage and hope for the best on the wait time.
Was themail you are talking about from Disney?

@hiroMYhero @rteetz was there ever any confirmation from Disney that only 1 Pandora ride could be booked? Or is this just another case of Disney IT messing up?

ETA: I see the answer from the post above.

There weren't any alerts or warnings in the system after booking your first Pandora FP?

And, congrats! :)

No. I decided to check it out and see if, like Epcot and HS, it tells you you've already booked in that tier. It just said something about one per day. I figure it would prevent me from booking both if it were tiered like the other parks do.

Oh no, don't worry me! :guilty:

Was themail you are talking about from Disney?

@hiroMYhero @rteetz was there ever any confirmation from Disney that only 1 Pandora ride could be booked? Or is this just another case of Disney IT messing up?

ETA: I see the answer from the post above.

It was in the Extra Extra Megic Hours email re: for Walt Disney World Resort guests that was sent out yesterday.

It has happened before where through a glitch you have been able to book both Soarin' and Test Track for example and I don't believe Disney cancelled either one once glitch was fixed. I know I kept both of mine for both days that it happened to me.

I'm going to keep both for the 28th and use my DAS Pass should one get cancelled.

AP preview in early May would be perfect. We are there then!
Likely you'll see a regular soft opening for those dates - though not open all days during that time. The projected dates for passholder previews are still 22-24 April.

Likely you'll see a regular soft opening for those dates - though not open all days during that time. The projected dates for passholder previews are still 22-24 April.
Someone quoted wdw news today saying it's been changed to early May.

Okay, I have question... When they say AP Preview, would it just be one or two specific days? Or more of a soft opening on multiple days? I have a group going down May 6-13 and I'm preparing to throw out all plans for a chance to see this in the preview stage haha
It depends. It could be one day it couldn't be everyday before the opening. Soft openings are not very predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter