***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going May 20, AP preview 6-8, and just discovered that I can make a ROL fp for 10:30! Official park hours are only until 9 that day! Just a heads up for anyone attending that day (or any other day, really.... as it looks like they're messing around with park hours and ROL showings....)

I'm going May 20, AP preview 6-8, and just discovered that I can make a ROL fp for 10:30! Official park hours are only until 9 that day! Just a heads up for anyone attending that day (or any other day, really.... as it looks like they're messing around with park hours and ROL showings....)
AK closes at 10 that day

Preview Diser List

Atilley
AP
5/22 6PM-8PM

PaintsWithAllTheColors
AP Preview
May 13, 12pm - 2pm
(2 people)

Flynnismine
AP
May 13th, 3PM-5PM

GADisneyDad14 and DS
AP
5/13, 3pm-5pm

beesly
AP
5/16, 6pm-8pm

Yulilin3
AP
5/13, 12-2PM

Ydnameht
AP
5/21 6-8PM

Tamiami
AP
May 20, 6-8PM

Banks Lee who wasn't able to fit into the restraint last week for flight of passage tried again today and was able to fit this time.

Did gen indicate if there had been an adjustment made or just that this time it managed to "click"?

I read through the dinning post on the first page and although it is mentioned here are the complete details for the mobile food ordering (if it's already there and I missed it I apologize)
I'm really looking forward to this, I like to plan what I'm going to eat a day before so this works really well for us
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mobile-food-orders/
Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering
Starting May 27, 2017, you will be able to order your meal at Satu'li Canteen using the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device.
Avoid the Line to Order

Instead of waiting in line, you can save time by ordering from wherever you are—imagine the convenience of reviewing the menu and making your selections while you’re waiting for an attraction.

Open the My Disney Experience app and either:

• Tap on the image of your character, scroll down to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button.
  • Select “Dining” from the top of the app, tap on the restaurant you want and press the “Order Food” button.
From there, just select the menu items that you want to order!

Pay Using the App

Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you can review your order and purchase it right from the app.

We’re currently only accepting credit cards and debit cards for mobile order payments. If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards, Disney dining plans or any discounts that may be available to you, please order in person at the restaurant.

Let Us Know When You Arrive

When you arrive at the restaurant, open the app, tap on the image of your character and press the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button. This lets us know you’re here, so we can start your order.

When your food is ready to enjoy, you will receive a notification from the app and you’ll pick up your meal at the area with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.

It’s so easy, your family will think it’s magic!

Locations

While Satu’li Canteen will be the only restaurant accepting mobile orders on May 27, more quick-service restaurants are on the way.

If people are interested in meet ups I can put together a list of those going and their time slots.

Here is what I'd need.

Disboards name
AP or DVC
Time Slot/date

If not that's okay too but it seemed there was an interest in possible meet ups.

MichelleWDWfan
AP
6-8pm May 15th

I read through the dinning post on the first page and although it is mentioned here are the complete details for the mobile food ordering (if it's already there and I missed it I apologize)
I'm really looking forward to this, I like to plan what I'm going to eat a day before so this works really well for us
Starting May 27, 2017, you will be able to order your meal at Satu'li Canteen using the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device.
Avoid the Line to Order

Instead of waiting in line, you can save time by ordering from wherever you are—imagine the convenience of reviewing the menu and making your selections while you’re waiting for an attraction.

• Tap on the image of your character, scroll down to “My Plans” and press the “Order Food” button.
  • Select “Dining” from the top of the app, tap on the restaurant you want and press the “Order Food” button.

Pay Using the App

Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you can review your order and purchase it right from the app.

We’re currently only accepting credit cards and debit cards for mobile order payments. If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards, Disney dining plans or any discounts that may be available to you, please order in person at the restaurant.

When you arrive at the restaurant, open the app, tap on the image of your character and press the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button. This lets us know you’re here, so we can start your order.

When your food is ready to enjoy, you will receive a notification from the app and you’ll pick up your meal at the area with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.

Locations

While Satu’li Canteen will be the only restaurant accepting mobile orders on May 27, more quick-service restaurants are on the way.

I love this! I use it at Chipotle and Panera all the time. It saves me so much time during the work week during rushes. I always wonder why people stand on the long line when you can order from your phone and the kitchen gets it going.

I love this! I use it at Chipotle and Panera all the time. It saves me so much time during the work week during rushes. I always wonder why people stand on the long line when you can order from your phone and the kitchen gets it going.
I use it at Starbucks and think the same thing. I plan to use it for Satuili too. I think the only folks who can't use it are those on the DP, unless something has changed

I use it at Starbucks and think the same thing. I plan to use it for Satuili too. I think the only folks who can't use it are those on the DP, unless something has changed

I use it so much at Starbucks I completely forgot I basically only mobile order there. I use the extra time to chat with my favorite barista though so it isn't really a time saver there haha.

Avoid the Line to Order

Pay Using the App

Locations

I think it had the potential to be really cool and I am looking forward to trying it out.

I hope it will have an estimate for how long it will take to prepare your food - I could imagine at peak times it could take a little while ... and if that is the case then I can now when to have them start it so it will be ready when I get to the counter

I think it had the potential to be really cool and I am looking forward to trying it out.

I hope it will have an estimate for how long it will take to prepare your food - I could imagine at peak times it could take a little while ... and if that is the case then I can now when to have them start it so it will be ready when I get to the counter
they will alert you (on the app) when it's ready, so no need to wait at the counter. There is a separate line for those with these types of orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter