Official September 2017 Disneyland Check In!

That's my hope, but it seems to have started on the last Friday in Sept and this year that is the 29th.
No, last year it started on the second to last Friday of the month (September 23rd). And then the very last week of September they were on the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. :) So good news for you! Fingers crossed. Here's a link with all the dates from last year: https://mickeyvisit.com/disneyland-mickeys-halloween-party/

Me and my family are going to Anaheim September 8 to 19 to celebrate my 50th birthday. We already bought our 5 day hopper passes with the Canadian Discount last month. I plan to have lunch at the Blue Bayou on September 9th for my birthday. Sooooo excited that I don't even care about what happens the rest of the time.... well except I hope they are still selling the "grey stuff." I have yet to try it and hope they have it when I go.

Just got our flights the other day! $1000 for the 2 of us roundtrip. And from Manitoba that was pretty good! lol I envy Americans and their cheap airfares!

169 days to go!!! I can't wait! I still have to register for the DL Half Marathon!

September 19 to the 26 for me, staying at VGC. Booked Air Canada, on points, into LAX. It's been seven years and I can hardly wait.

Checking in for Sep 19-23! Flying from Nor Cal to SNA for free (on points) and staying off-site for the first time ever at the Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance. It will have been nearly 2 years since our last visit by the time we get back in Sep! Hoping to attend MHP if it's first night falls on Sep 22!

Another check in. We will be there for the last week of September staying at GCV. Flying in from Australia. Hoping to attend a MHP.

We just booked our Disneyland trip yesterday for September 17th thru the 23rd. I can't wait! Now begins the many months of planning and following boards like this which I find to be an exciting part of the vacation process :) My trips in the past have always been in April or May. I have never been to Disney around a holiday so I am looking forward to it. Hopefully the Halloween stuff will be out by the 17th.

My family of 5 will be heading to DL and DCA from Sept 24th to the 30th. We will be celebrating our youngest kiddos 6th birthday. It has been 2 years since I've been to the parks. I cannot wait!!! We are staying at the HoJo. That is about all we know so far. Lots of planning to do.

We will be there 9/29-10/1, staying at VGC. This is the first year of our DVC membership and annual passes. This Sept/Oct trip will be our 3rd this year, with one final one in December before our A/P's expire. Then I plan to wait a year until we go again. My kids will either be sick of Disney by December or will be going through withdrawls when we have to wait a year to go again!

We will be there 9/20-9/22 and it's about a 6 hour road trip for us. Our school district listed those dates as our fall break and we figure DL is the perfect place to be! We are former SoCal DL passholders (no longer living in SoCal unfortunately) so my kids have many fond memories of Disneyland. We've been back to DL in 2015, then a family trip to Disney World last year/2016, and we are booked on a Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral April 2018. We figured Disneyland would hit the spot this fall. We normally take advantage of the 3 day military hopper- we are fully aware that the park closes early that Friday for Mickey's Halloween party but we plan to leave Anaheim mid-day anyways to drive to San Diego. Not sure if we plan to stay on property or not.
Last time we stayed at the GC with a military discount so they've randomly emailed coupon codes asking if we'd return :) Figure it's just easier or stay at a neighboring property.

Is anyone else running on the DL half marathon weekend? :) (End of August to Sept 4)

I am! I'll be there Sept. 1-4 and am doing the half on Sept. 3. Most likely my family will be with me, but there is a chance they might do a road trip for a college football game. I booked Paradise Pier through runDisney since I am saving my DVC points for Star Wars Resistance weekend in Jan. 2018, but I also have a ressie at Best Westerrn Stovalls. Will have to decide which I'm keeping. I'd much prefer to be at Paradise Pier to be so close to the race corrals, but I'll save around $600 by staying at BW Stovalls.

I am! I'll be there Sept. 1-4 and am doing the half on Sept. 3. Most likely my family will be with me, but there is a chance they might do a road trip for a college football game. I booked Paradise Pier through runDisney since I am saving my DVC points for Star Wars Resistance weekend in Jan. 2018, but I also have a ressie at Best Westerrn Stovalls. Will have to decide which I'm keeping. I'd much prefer to be at Paradise Pier to be so close to the race corrals, but I'll save around $600 by staying at BW Stovalls.

I'm currently booked at Disneyland Hotel. But debating booking through RunDisney so I can get Paradise Pier. I'd save almost $745 (close to $1000 Canadian) if I switch to PP.

I'm currently booked at Disneyland Hotel. But debating booking through RunDisney so I can get Paradise Pier. I'd save almost $745 (close to $1000 Canadian) if I switch to PP.

I haven't stayed at the Disneyland hotel, but for that difference in price, I'd definitely switch to PP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter