***Official September 2021 Thread***

I've been checking the prices - LAX>MCO - for a couple of months now. Still quite higher than in the past few years.

Flights are finally booked for September. Much higher than I’ve always paid for Southwest but the only other option out of Indianapolis is Spirit and the flight back to Indy left around 7:00a...no thanks lol.
But yay! I’m just glad that’s taken care of.

Yeah, airline prices have really taken flight in the last couple of months (see what I did there? 😆). I bought my flight for this September last year. $1,140 round trip for 1st class seats for 2. Those same seats are now $2,100. :earseek: 2-3 months ago I changed my return flight from a Thursday to a Friday and the price actually dropped $40. I don't think that would happen today. Sometimes it definitely pays to be an OCD over planner. LOL

Yeah, airline prices have really taken flight in the last couple of months (see what I did there? 😆). I bought my flight for this September last year. $1,140 round trip for 1st class seats for 2. Those same seats are now $2,100. :earseek: 2-3 months ago I changed my return flight from a Thursday to a Friday and the price actually dropped $40. I don't think that would happen today. Sometimes it definitely pays to be an OCD over planner. LOL
Well, I was planning on SW to release their flights on April 22 but I randomly checked the other day and they had released early. I was so mad because I know they were cheaper right after initial release! But it’s fine because, like I said, I really don’t have another option besides Spirit with non stop flights so I had to pull the trigger! My flight home already went down $17 so at least I have a credit for me and my son towards our January trip to Universal.

We switched to GF for 9/29 to 10/3, then BLT for 10/3-10/5. It is shaping up to be busy/bananas to say the least, so if we can walk to MK as much as possible, that is our goal. :)

I see they raised the prices on lightsabers at Savi's Workshop from $199.99 to $219.99. :oops::confused3:earseek:

• Wow
Reactions: CJK

I am so excited to be able to add my countdown. I had to cancel my last planned trip in 2017 with less than 30 days on my countdown due to medical reasons. It's been a long time coming but we are finally booked for September 5-12, 2022 at Pop! I have so many new things to see! And so it begins....

List Updated!

We did officially book our trip at the 500-day mark :mickeyjum So now just the long wait until September 2022.

I am so excited to be able to add my countdown. I had to cancel my last planned trip in 2017 with less than 30 days on my countdown due to medical reasons. It's been a long time coming but we are finally booked for September 5-12, 2022 at Pop! I have so many new things to see! And so it begins....

Looks like we will be at POP at the same time! Looking forward to counting down with you!

I just booked a Sept 6 to 11, 2021 trip to take advantage of the new discount!
The price dropped $300; I had been pricing a trip for awhile now.
Staying at CSR in the GDT. I like CSR but first time in the tower.

I have been going early Sept for a few years now but was unable to last year of course. I looked at others times of the year but they did not work out either.
Very excited as I have rebooked 4 trips because of the Covid situation.:yay::cool1:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

Hello! I'm back.

I changed my plans to October (5 to 12). But then I was notified that my job was returning - after 19 months out of work - on October 12 with rehearsals starting Oct 5. The exact dates of my trip. So I changed back to September.

I'm now going for 10 days. 9/21 - 9/30 POP.

Good morning! 🌞 We booked The Dolphin for Sept. 18-25!! Flying SW and managed to get the trifecta of flights - the exact dates we wanted, the lowest available fares (under $400 for two from TX), and early non-stop flight out/evening non-stop return flight coming home. That never happens for us. Now just patiently waiting for my ADR window to open and more details on F&W.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter