• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official September 2021 Thread***

Well, I have a big update for us. I just changed our trip from September 2022 to February. 2022. We have always only gone in September so this will be totally new for us. My DH will turn 50 while we are there. I think that will be a great place to spend his birthday. Now, if things don't go back to normal as much as we like we will push it back to September so that isn't totally out yet. As fast as things are starting to turn around I am hoping we can go in February. I am really nervous right now after making the changes. I only know September!

I have changed this thread back to just September 2021 since there were only three of us with trips listed for 2022. I will continue to keep the list updated for this thread since I started it.

Well, I have a big update for us. I just changed our trip from September 2022 to February. 2022. We have always only gone in September so this will be totally new for us. My DH will turn 50 while we are there. I think that will be a great place to spend his birthday. Now, if things don't go back to normal as much as we like we will push it back to September so that isn't totally out yet. As fast as things are starting to turn around I am hoping we can go in February. I am really nervous right now after making the changes. I only know September!

I have changed this thread back to just September 2021 since there were only three of us with trips listed for 2022. I will continue to keep the list updated for this thread since I started it.
Sounds like a good plan! I love mixing up the times of year we go. This will be only our 2nd time in Sept or summer. Feb is great and Art Festival is awesome... the best fest imho. Hoping WDW is back to normal by the time you go. Crazy 8Ball says, “Signs point to yes.” 😊

I’m optimistic for Sept. It might be the only dip in attendance we see until 2022. And chances are good a lot of stuff returns by then. Less than 4 months to go. A lot can happen over the summer 🌈🌞

I just booked a Sept 6 to 11, 2021 trip to take advantage of the new discount!
The price dropped $300; I had been pricing a trip for awhile now.
Staying at CSR in the GDT. I like CSR but first time in the tower.

I have been going early Sept for a few years now but was unable to last year of course. I looked at others times of the year but they did not work out either.
Very excited as I have rebooked 4 trips because of the Covid situation.:yay::cool1:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

We will be at GDT 9/8-14 looking forward to staying at GDT it’s beautiful!

Well....

I originally booked a week stay in October. Then I got a call that my theater was opening the day I was planning to arrive in The World. So I moved my stay to September. Then I an notified that my theater will open "Hamilton" on August 17.

I really want to do my yearly WDW trip so I'm going to have to see if I can take a couple of weeks off just 4 weeks into the run...

Crazy. After 16 months out of work I'm seriously thinking of asking for time off for a WDW trip...

Boo bash dates are posted on the Disney site!

The event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM on the following dates:
  • Tuesday, August 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 17, 2021
  • Friday, August 20, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 24, 2021
  • Friday, August 27, 2021
  • Tuesday, August 31, 2021
  • Friday, September 3, 2021
The event takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:

• Tuesday, September 7, 2021
  • Friday, September 10, 2021
  • Tuesday, September 14, 2021
  • Friday, September 17, 2021
  • Tuesday, September 21, 2021
  • Friday, September 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 5, 2021
  • Friday, October 8, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 12, 2021
  • Friday, October 15, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 19, 2021
  • Friday, October 22, 2021
  • Sunday, October 24, 2021
  • Tuesday, October 26, 2021
  • Friday, October 29, 2021
  • Sunday, October 31, 2021

Well, it looks like we need to be removed from the Sept group (even though this is my fav group!) because we moved our trip to August 24-Sept 1.
We may be in the Sept 2022 group though!

Getting excited for our Sept 26-Oct 1 trip. Totally forgot about the 50th anniversary when I booked, a bit worried about crowd levels. Staying at the Swan Reserve using 5 free Marriott nights DH got on a new credit card.

Just booked a quick September trip for just my husband and I. We will be there September 9 - 12, staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Disney Springs. This is our first time ever going without our kids. We were just there in March staying at Poly and will be there for Thanksgiving staying at AKL. For this quick trip, we will do one day at Epcot for the food and wine festival, and one day at our resort pool with the evening trying a few bars at Disney Springs. We fly in after work on the 9th, so we really only have two full days. But very excited to see what an adult trip is like!

Just booked a quick September trip for just my husband and I. We will be there September 9 - 12, staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Disney Springs. This is our first time ever going without our kids. We were just there in March staying at Poly and will be there for Thanksgiving staying at AKL. For this quick trip, we will do one day at Epcot for the food and wine festival, and one day at our resort pool with the evening trying a few bars at Disney Springs. We fly in after work on the 9th, so we really only have two full days. But very excited to see what an adult trip is like!

I love an adult only trip! We do all kinds of trips and they are all great in their own way, but trips with just my husband and I are generally lower stress. And I like hanging out with my husband :)

Just booked our first trip to WDW in 20 years for me! (I've done Paris and California within the last 5 years but there's nothing like WDW.) Taking our 3 year old, 1 year old, and husband and staying at Pop, or maybe off-property if grandparents decide to tag along, September 25-30. Just looking at things has me feeling the magic. I can't wait!

Just booked our first trip to WDW in 20 years for me! (I've done Paris and California within the last 5 years but there's nothing like WDW.) Taking our 3 year old, 1 year old, and husband and staying at Pop, or maybe off-property if grandparents decide to tag along, September 25-30. Just looking at things has me feeling the magic. I can't wait!
have so much fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter