***Official September 2022 Thread***

Does anyone know when non-WDW resort guests can get these? Or can they now? I don't see Magic Band+ when I log in (we're staying at Shades of Green)

I'm still debating on getting them, but want to take a look at them!

I was shocked to see so many choices. Figured there would be the same five everyone was posting about leading up to today.
Same! I figured they would all be 50th themed, which is okay of course since that's still a big deal, but having some solid colors and some characters in there was nice.

Did anyone else wait a while for the confirmation email? Maybe there's a lot of people ordering and they're backed up?

Hi! We've just booked a last-minute visit for DD1's first trip!

We'll be staying at the Swan from Sept 5 - Sept 13 and so far these are the only plans we have:
  • Mon, Sep 5 - Arrive at the Swan for a pool/resort day
  • Tue, Sep 6 - Lunch at Sci-Fi and Oga's in the afternoon (debating going to EPCOT in the morning)
  • Wed, Sep 7 - MK day and Extra evening hours
  • Thu, Sep 8 - Undecided which park, leaning toward MK for DD
  • Fri, Sep 9 - Undecided
  • Sat, Sep 10 - Pool/resort day
  • Sun, Sep 11 - Pool/resort and HHN in the evening
  • Mon, Sep 12 - HS or MK and EPCOT (extra evening hours)
  • Tue, Sept 13 - maybe MK in the morning before driving home
We're seasonal pass holders so no parks during the weekend but it'll be a good chance to have some relaxation for the little one.

Does anyone know when non-WDW resort guests can get these? Or can they now? I don't see Magic Band+ when I log in (we're staying at Shades of Green)

I'm still debating on getting them, but want to take a look at them!
I believe they should be on ShopDisney. If they arent yet, it might be 10AM EST they go live on the site.

Here's to hoping the Magic Bands don't all get blown out today. I saw on FB that people are 10k+ in line to finish their purchase. Meanwhile I'm all... "I suppose I should wait until tonight so the kids can pick what they'd like..."

I've got time, but with how bad the selection has been lately, I'm nervous we'll end up paying full price in the parks if they're all sold out online. I don't trust our 6 year old bands to still have enough juice for remote ride pictures and fun stuff like that. I guess we'll see what shakes out 10 hours from now!

Here's to hoping the Magic Bands don't all get blown out today. I saw on FB that people are 10k+ in line to finish their purchase. Meanwhile I'm all... "I suppose I should wait until tonight so the kids can pick what they'd like..."

I've got time, but with how bad the selection has been lately, I'm nervous we'll end up paying full price in the parks if they're all sold out online. I don't trust our 6 year old bands to still have enough juice for remote ride pictures and fun stuff like that. I guess we'll see what shakes out 10 hours from now!

I think you'd be good for room and park entrance with the old bands, but I would get at least one for the photos. I think I read they wear out at 4 years for that.

We ordered our MB+ this morning. Went with a solid color for all 5 of us for our first MB+, I am sure it won't be our last.

We will still bring our MBs from other trips, a little worried about battery life and using it as a room key late at night.

What’s the best/cheapest way for us to get one magic band? Not the fancy new ones, just a simple one for the only one in our group that doesn’t already have one. We are staying on site at BWI 9/10-13. Thanks!!!

What’s the best/cheapest way for us to get one magic band? Not the fancy new ones, just a simple one for the only one in our group that doesn’t already have one. We are staying on site at BWI 9/10-13. Thanks!!!
You can order one just for the guest that needs one and decline a new band for the rest.

We're just getting the regular magic bands - mine is sparkly rose gold and my dad's is solid black on the outside and gray on the inside. $15 for mine and $10 for his with the sale prices so not too bad. They should ship soon I hope! I ordered them a few days ago. Looks like the rose gold is sold out already now.

Hi guys!
We're celebrating my DD's GOLDEN BIRTHDAY on the 13th. Staying at BWV the 9-14th. Planning this one has been so much less fun than our previous...ah well.
Been trying for weeks to get a celebration at the Top ressie with no success yet. Fingers continue to be crossed. Has anyone gotten into that party on the 10th?
Welcome in to the September 2022 Group at @princesspeaony !!!!! :welcome: Congratulations on your :bday: celebration with your :earsgirl:!!! BoardWalk Villas sounds great- It is such a nice resort. Sending pixiedust: wishes for reservation success soon. I am also trying for Topolinos but nothing yet.......... I will add you to our CountDown List and look forward to seeing you here for more planning. ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Hi! We've just booked a last-minute visit for DD1's first trip!

We'll be staying at the Swan from Sept 5 - Sept 13 and so far these are the only plans we have:
  • Mon, Sep 5 - Arrive at the Swan for a pool/resort day
  • Tue, Sep 6 - Lunch at Sci-Fi and Oga's in the afternoon (debating going to EPCOT in the morning)
  • Wed, Sep 7 - MK day and Extra evening hours
  • Thu, Sep 8 - Undecided which park, leaning toward MK for DD
  • Fri, Sep 9 - Undecided
  • Sat, Sep 10 - Pool/resort day
  • Sun, Sep 11 - Pool/resort and HHN in the evening
  • Mon, Sep 12 - HS or MK and EPCOT (extra evening hours)
  • Tue, Sept 13 - maybe MK in the morning before driving home
We're seasonal pass holders so no parks during the weekend but it'll be a good chance to have some relaxation for the little one.
Hi @ArtistLost and welcome in to the September 2022 Group!!!! :mickeyjum Nice trip you have planned at the Swan with some great relaxing resort time!!! I love those off days when it is just a pool resort day and seems to give that much needed park break. It will be so much fun seeing Disney through the eyes of your daughter.:earsgirl: That is just the best. I will add you to the CountDown List and we look forward to seeing you here for more Disney planning.:welcome:

My family has scheduled an impromptu trip just to go to Epcot for Food & Wine. We’re staying Sunday, September 11 - Tuesday, September 13 with only one park day at Epcot on Monday. We also are doing MNSSHP on Sunday, the day we arrive. Our original plan was to stay at Beach Club but when we were booking, there wasn’t any availability so we went with Boardwalk Inn instead.
Hi @Riss and Welcome to the September 2022 Group!!! So glad you joined us!!! Congratulations on your impromptu trip. So much fun with the last minute planning. Sounds like a great line up with 🎃 MNSSHP, 🍷Food and Wine, and staying at the BoardWalk. I will add you to the CountDown List and hope to see you here soon for more Disney Planning.:tinker:

Now that all of my plans are confirmed and ADRs booked, I thought I'd share our plans!!! We are a family of 6 travelling from Calgary, Alberta. Our boys are 10, 8, 6 and 5. Our last trip was June 2019.

September 24th - Arrive 4:57PM at MCO and hop on Sunshine Flyer to All Star Music (Family Suite)!!!
September 25th - MK full-day
September 26th - AK in AM / Epcot in PM (Coral Reef Dinner)
September 27th - HS in AM / Epcot in PM (Late lunch at Beaches and Cream)
September 28th - HS in AM / MK in PM (Enchantment)
September 29th - Day Off
September 30th - AK in AM / HS in PM (Brunch at Tusker House)
October 1st - Typhoon Lagoon in AM / AK in PM
October 2nd - MK in AM / Epcot in PM (Harmonious)
October 3rd - Day Off (Lunch at Sanaa)
October 4th - MK full-day
October 5th - Epcot in AM / HS in PM (Lunch at Space 220)
October 6th - MK in AM / AK in PM (Late dinner at Rainforest Cafe)
October 7th - Laid back morning and leave for Airport around 2:00PM

The last couple days will be more flexible and we may switch things up based on what we've missed/still want to do. We will probably squeeze in some more Typhoon Lagoon at some point on a day off or the day we depart.

Now that all of my plans are confirmed and ADRs booked, I thought I'd share our plans!!! We are a family of 6 travelling from Calgary, Alberta. Our boys are 10, 8, 6 and 5. Our last trip was June 2019.

September 24th - Arrive 4:57PM at MCO and hop on Sunshine Flyer to All Star Music (Family Suite)!!!
September 25th - MK full-day
September 26th - AK in AM / Epcot in PM (Coral Reef Dinner)
September 27th - HS in AM / Epcot in PM (Late lunch at Beaches and Cream)
September 28th - HS in AM / MK in PM (Enchantment)
September 29th - Day Off
September 30th - AK in AM / HS in PM (Brunch at Tusker House)
October 1st - Typhoon Lagoon in AM / AK in PM
October 2nd - MK in AM / Epcot in PM (Harmonious)
October 3rd - Day Off (Lunch at Sanaa)
October 4th - MK full-day
October 5th - Epcot in AM / HS in PM (Lunch at Space 220)
October 6th - MK in AM / AK in PM (Late dinner at Rainforest Cafe)
October 7th - Laid back morning and leave for Airport around 2:00PM

The last couple days will be more flexible and we may switch things up based on what we've missed/still want to do. We will probably squeeze in some more Typhoon Lagoon at some point on a day off or the day we depart.
My boys are a bit younger than yours, 3 and 5, but we have some overlapping plans!

We'll be at MK for MNSSHP at 4 PM on 9/25. Depending on how late they stay up, 9/26 might be a later start, but we'll be spending the morning at AK as well.

:wave:Welcome in to the September 2022 Group @Erica Ladd !!!!! We are so glad you joined our great Group here!!!! :smickey:Congratulations on your BoardWalk Inn stay. I will add you to the CountDown List and see you here for more planning.:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter