***Official September 2022 Thread***

We are now 58 from our start and I was able to get most of the adrs we wanted. This is the second time it will be just my husband and me traveling (college-age kids), but we still love to do our family's two favorite character meals.
9/23 Dolphin - Trattoria al Forno dinner
9/24 BWV, Epcot GG early dinner/ MK- only night for us to see Enchantment
9/25 MK Plaza -late lunch/ MNSSHP
9/26 HS SciFi- early lunch/ Epcot EEH-Via Napoli
9/27 AK/ Epcot
9/28 HS - HBD lunch/ AK- Moonlight Magic
9/29 MK -CP late lunch/ MK- MNSSHP
9/30 Epcot -Space 220 lunch
10/1 HS/ Epcot - Chef de France dinner, DisCon
10/2 MK, late flight home

Same! I figured they would all be 50th themed, which is okay of course since that's still a big deal, but having some solid colors and some characters in there was nice.

Did anyone else wait a while for the confirmation email? Maybe there's a lot of people ordering and they're backed up?
we got a confirmation email within an hour of ordering.

So weird. I still haven't gotten mine. I got the email. I printed it the page though and I see it in MDE as being there. And my credit card got charged 😒

I guess I'll just give it the benefit of a doubt.
My email came from shop@disneyparks.com... I double checked and it came within *the minute* after ordering the MB+.. 6:34 am my time. My DH placed the order on his phone while I was busy on the computer making dining ADR's.. we were getting emails right and left!! the money was flying outta our credit cards like a tornado came thru! lol... but I'm paid in full now so time to start packing..

Perhaps take your order number and go to shop@disneyparks.com and see what goes on?

I've got time, but with how bad the selection has been lately, I'm nervous we'll end up paying full price in the parks if they're all sold out online. I don't trust our 6 year old bands to still have enough juice for remote ride pictures and fun stuff like that. I guess we'll see what shakes out 10 hours from now!

If you have a smartphone, the MDE app, and enable bluetooth you should get your ride photos that way.

Now that all of my plans are confirmed and ADRs booked, I thought I'd share our plans!!! We are a family of 6 travelling from Calgary, Alberta. Our boys are 10, 8, 6 and 5. Our last trip was June 2019.

September 24th - Arrive 4:57PM at MCO and hop on Sunshine Flyer to All Star Music (Family Suite)!!!
September 25th - MK full-day
September 26th - AK in AM / Epcot in PM (Coral Reef Dinner)
September 27th - HS in AM / Epcot in PM (Late lunch at Beaches and Cream)
September 28th - HS in AM / MK in PM (Enchantment)
September 29th - Day Off
September 30th - AK in AM / HS in PM (Brunch at Tusker House)
October 1st - Typhoon Lagoon in AM / AK in PM
October 2nd - MK in AM / Epcot in PM (Harmonious)
October 3rd - Day Off (Lunch at Sanaa)
October 4th - MK full-day
October 5th - Epcot in AM / HS in PM (Lunch at Space 220)
October 6th - MK in AM / AK in PM (Late dinner at Rainforest Cafe)
October 7th - Laid back morning and leave for Airport around 2:00PM

The last couple days will be more flexible and we may switch things up based on what we've missed/still want to do. We will probably squeeze in some more Typhoon Lagoon at some point on a day off or the day we depart.
Welcome in to the September 2022 Group @ssmurphy28 from Calgary Alberta!!!!! :welcome: That sounds like anpixiedust: amazing trip you and your family have planned. So much fun and excitement ahead with your 4 children. :earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy: I know you all can't wait. I am waiting for a Beaches and Cream dinner so great for you :Dthat you got that hard to get Ressie. The Coral Reef is also a favorite of mine. So relaxing watching the fish swim while having dinner. I will add you to the CountDown List and we will see you here for more planning as our trips get closer and closer!!!!!:figment:

I just extended our trip by 1 day!:flower:The original plan was for us to spend Tuesday - Friday in the parks, and then Saturday morning in Disney Springs with a 4:10 p.m. flight home. But then I got to thinking that it wouldn't be a very relaxing visit to Disney Springs with the anticipation of having to go to the airport in the early afternoon. So the new plan is to check out of Pop Saturday morning 9/17 and then head to a Disney Springs hotel (I wasn't able to extend our Pop stay another night). We can then take as much time as we want at Disney Springs and possibly even visit some resorts, ride the monorail etc. Then we will fly out on Sunday morning 9/18. :thumbsup2 If anyone has a favorite Disney Springs hotel to recommend, let me know!

I just extended our trip by 1 day!:flower:The original plan was for us to spend Tuesday - Friday in the parks, and then Saturday morning in Disney Springs with a 4:10 p.m. flight home. But then I got to thinking that it wouldn't be a very relaxing visit to Disney Springs with the anticipation of having to go to the airport in the early afternoon. So the new plan is to check out of Pop Saturday morning 9/17 and then head to a Disney Springs hotel (I wasn't able to extend our Pop stay another night). We can then take as much time as we want at Disney Springs and possibly even visit some resorts, ride the monorail etc. Then we will fly out on Sunday morning 9/18. :thumbsup2 If anyone has a favorite Disney Springs hotel to recommend, let me know!
Yaaahhayy!!! I will add an Extra Day on the CountDown List :smickey:

Nothing is better than adding a Disney day!

We got our ADRs and ended up adding a couple of extra days. The flights were cheaper on Friday, so we decided to add some days.

September 23-October 1st

September 23-25: Offsite
September 25-October 1st: AKL-Kidani

September 24: Seaworld
September 26: DHS/Epcot
September 28: Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom (Moonlight Magic)
September 29: Animal Kingdom (For the Shows)
September 30: Mickey’s Not So Scary

For our ADRs we got Chefs de France and Cinderella’s Royal Table. We’re planning on spending a lot of time at the resort and we’re going to check out the water park. If we have time we might go to Gatorland to see what that’s all about.

We'll join in on the plan sharing. Family of four coming down from Massachusetts. It'll be the first trip for our boys, 3 and 5. Our last trip was 2010.

9/22: Arrive, staying at BWI for three nights, Epcot for F&W, Space 220 for dinner
9/23: DHS, Oga's for after-lunch drinks, 50s Prime Time for dinner
9/24: Epcot in the AM, BWI pool in the PM, Beaches and Cream for an afternoon snack
9/25: Topolino's for breakfast, check out of BWI, check into GF, pool day before MNSSHP
9/26: DAK in the AM, GF pool in the PM, 'Ohana for dinner
9/27: MK, CRT for dinner

We'll join in on the plan sharing. Family of four coming down from Massachusetts. It'll be the first trip for our boys, 3 and 5. Our last trip was 2010.

9/22: Arrive, staying at BWI for three nights, Epcot for F&W, Space 220 for dinner
9/24: Epcot in the AM, BWI pool in the PM, Beaches and Cream for an afternoon snack
9/25: Topolino's for breakfast, check out of BWI, check into GF, pool day before MNSSHP
That sounds lovely 🥰

How exciting! Our days overlap and we’re doing MNSSHP the same day! I’m in Rhode Island!

I got the “Partners” 50th Anniversary Magic band+. We decided to just get one this trip. It’s my birthday while we are there, and I lost my magic band in my last trip. My husband is not very techy anyway and my kids don’t have their own phones for playing with the app? So we’ll just do everything as a group and if everyone else wants one, we’ll buy more on our next trip. I’m excited! I also finished paying off our trip the other day, so it seems so official. Next week I can set up my son’s DAS pass, then we will be in the countdown for the trip!

I got the “Partners” 50th Anniversary Magic band+. We decided to just get one this trip. It’s my birthday while we are there, and I lost my magic band in my last trip. My husband is not very techy anyway and my kids don’t have their own phones for playing with the app? So we’ll just do everything as a group and if everyone else wants one, we’ll buy more on our next trip. I’m excited! I also finished paying off our trip the other day, so it seems so official. Next week I can set up my son’s DAS pass, then we will be in the countdown for the trip!
FYI, looks like there are some connectivity issues with those particular magicband+'s.

https://blogmickey.com/2022/07/two-...-designs-pulled-from-shelves-at-disney-world/

I wouldn't be surprised if there are shipping delays as they work to find a fix.

Welcome in to the September 2022 Group @ssmurphy28 from Calgary Alberta!!!!! :welcome: That sounds like anpixiedust: amazing trip you and your family have planned. So much fun and excitement ahead with your 4 children. :earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy: I know you all can't wait. I am waiting for a Beaches and Cream dinner so great for you :Dthat you got that hard to get Ressie. The Coral Reef is also a favorite of mine. So relaxing watching the fish swim while having dinner. I will add you to the CountDown List and we will see you here for more planning as our trips get closer and closer!!!!!:figment:
For Beaches and Cream, I had to split the reservation into one for 4 and one for 2, but they're both at the exact same time. It worked perfectly even though it was only a couple days into the trip! Ideally I'd have it for an hour earlier, but it's one spot we have never been able to try, so we will make it work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter