**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I am so sorry if this has already been answered on this thread, but why are most of the days in November and early December greyed out when trying to get a reservation for the dessert party? We are going over Thanksgiving weekend and my husband and son are huge Star Wars fans so I wanted to surprise them.

I am so sorry if this has already been answered on this thread, but why are most of the days in November and early December greyed out when trying to get a reservation for the dessert party? We are going over Thanksgiving weekend and my husband and son are huge Star Wars fans so I wanted to surprise them.
SWaGS show is going dark from Nov 9th through Dec 14th. Jingle Bell Jingle BAM will play in it's place
Updated info on the show is always available on page 1

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can't find the current info anywhere. Does anyone know the cancellation policy? I found openings for us during our trip, but not sure if that night works for us. If I make the reservation now and can I cancel before a certain time for a full refund?

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can't find the current info anywhere. Does anyone know the cancellation policy? I found openings for us during our trip, but not sure if that night works for us. If I make the reservation now and can I cancel before a certain time for a full refund?
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy.

Ok, I guess I cannot do the figuring/math anymore (all these changes of rebooking a cancelled trip because of Irma have fried my brain:crazy:) so can someone tell me what time I should be there to check in for the 6:30pm dessert party in October? We want to be there early and ready.

Ok, I guess I cannot do the figuring/math anymore (all these changes of rebooking a cancelled trip because of Irma have fried my brain:crazy:) so can someone tell me what time I should be there to check in for the 6:30pm dessert party in October? We want to be there early and ready.
If the party is scheduled for 6:30pm it will likely open 15 minutes early so 6:15pm. I would check in at 6pm if you want to be one of the first ones inside

If the party is scheduled for 6:30pm it will likely open 15 minutes early so 6:15pm. I would check in at 6pm if you want to be one of the first ones inside
Thanks so much! We had one booked in September, then had to rebook one for our new travel dates in Oct. I'm excited that we now get to see the Disney Movie Magic show. And my husband is going to be thrilled when I tell him about the beer :thumbsup2 as he's not much on mixed drinks. I cannot wait to see reports of the beer and wine choices that are going to be offered.

I cannot wait to see reports of the beer and wine choices that are going to be offered.
My guess is that because it's put on by the same team that puts on all the dessert parties at Epcot, DHS and AK, these are the usual and customary beers offered, Corona Extra, Yuengling and Bud Light.

The wine choices in the past have been Hogue Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mirassou Pinot Noir, Beringer White Zinfandel and Angry Orchard Apple Cider.

What time do they actually start sign-ups for Jedi training? (Trying to figure out if you can sign up before park actually opens if you have PPO dining, or if it is just advantage of getting in line first but still having to wait until 9:00.)

SWaGS show is going dark from Nov 9th through Dec 14th. Jingle Bell Jingle BAM will play in it's place
Updated info on the show is always available on page 1
Will JBJB be available at the same time as SWAGS after Dec. 14? Right now I am planning on going either Dec. 17 or Dec. 19 to HS. I think last year we were able to see both but I cannot remember if they were on the same night or different nights.

Will JBJB be available at the same time as SWAGS after Dec. 14?
No, they will take place at different times on the same night. Sorry, I couldn't resist, I needed to amuse myself.
I think last year we were able to see both but I cannot remember if they were on the same night or different nights.
It was on the same night. This year JBJB will take place at 6:30pm and SWaGS will be at 9pm on both of your possible nights. Maybe I'll see you there if it's the 19th.

What time do they actually start sign-ups for Jedi training? (Trying to figure out if you can sign up before park actually opens if you have PPO dining, or if it is just advantage of getting in line first but still having to wait until 9:00.)

Last time we were there, last August, we had a PPO at H&V and were able to sign up before breakfast. I assume that it is still the same unless any one says otherwise.

Question for the experienced Disers: on 12/20 I have a 1:30pm lunch package with seats for the 5:00pm Candlelight Processional, and I was thinking of booking the SWaGS party for that same evening - Disney's website says it starts at 7:30pm with the show scheduled at 9pm.
Will we have enought time to get there? I don't need to arrive right on time, assuming the desserts (and drinks!) are replenished during the party :), but I don't know how long the CP takes...

Question for the experienced Disers: on 12/20 I have a 1:30pm lunch package with seats for the 5:00pm Candlelight Processional, and I was thinking of booking the SWaGS party for that same evening - Disney's website says it starts at 7:30pm with the show scheduled at 9pm.
Will we have enought time to get there? I don't need to arrive right on time, assuming the desserts (and drinks!) are replenished during the party :), but I don't know how long the CP takes...
CP is just under an hour. You should be fine, as the walk between EP and HS is about 20 minutes (allow more time for the boat). And yes, everything is replenished throughout the duration of the party.

I'll book the party then.
Party guests will be allowed into the party venue 15 minutes early. It's considered a "Magical Moment". With the posted CP length being 45 minutes, 15 minutes to walk over to the DHS Friendship boat, estimate about 30 minutes to get to DHS and about 10 minutes to get to the party check-in podium located outside in front of the Launch Bay, you should have your party credentials by 6:45. That's about a 30 minute cushion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter