**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So sorry if this has already been addressed, but I have a question regarding Ewoks.

For anyone who has been to this event (galactic nights), do you happen to know how many/which Ewoks are available for meet and greets, and how long during the event they were available to meet with guests? I've missed the Ewoks so much since Star Wars Weekend has been cancelled and am really hoping to meet with a few of them. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...at-disney-parks/?CMP=SOC-FBPAGE20171114183000

11_17_WDI_9004_1280.jpg

Tue, November 14, 2017
Exclusive First Look: Starspeeder Flight Through Crait on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Disney Parks
by George Savvas, Public Relations Director, Disneyland Resort

We’re just a few days away from experiencing a new adventure in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and today we’ve got an exclusive first look at a Starspeeder caught in the middle of an epic battle in the updated attraction opening at Disneyland park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 17. I think you’ll agree, we’ve never seen anything like this before!

11_17_WDI_9003_900.jpg

We’ve shared all we can for now about the thrilling adventures waiting for you on Crait, but if you’re thinking that’s the only new Star Tours destination coming this week, all I can say is, “No. There is another.”

I am going to read through all of this, especially if this is still happening. Is "Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular" still the nightly show at Hollywood Studios or is it Disney Movie Magic? I just saw a blog about the dessert party for this, and wanted to do it, but now it seems like it might not be available next summer?

I know this thread is about DHS, but I thought you’d get a kick out of this!

I just got off Star Tours (at Disneyland) and rode with LUKE SKYWALKER!!! Mark Hamill was the rebel spy! It was filmed for social media! The most surreal moment of my life! I’m honestly still in a daze!

That would make my day too. :thumbsup2

I am going to read through all of this, especially if this is still happening. Is "Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular" still the nightly show at Hollywood Studios or is it Disney Movie Magic? I just saw a blog about the dessert party for this, and wanted to do it, but now it seems like it might not be available next summer?
There's Disney movie magic. A projection show that plays typically 15 minutes before swags. Now if you're looking for summer hours you won't get those until about 2 months before your trip.
If you look on page one post 11 you will see when they have released dates historically

There's Disney movie magic. A projection show that plays typically 15 minutes before swags. Now if you're looking for summer hours you won't get those until about 2 months before your trip.
If you look on page one post 11 you will see when they have released dates historically
Thanks!!

Any ideas if the dessert party will continue into Feb? We are going early in Feb and I have been stalking the WDW dining website trying to get a dessert party reservation but it still shows only through Jan 31st.

Now showing daily for February but not able to book yet. Should be able to soon I would think. Maybe Wednesday morning.

Can anyone tell me if they have seen the more expensive blue lightsaber in the park? I had seen it in the launch bay last year for around 150-200. I looked pin the shop park app but it is not showing. I a.m. looking for the original silver handle one. It is for a Christmas gift. TIA!

Can anyone tell me if they have seen the more expensive blue lightsaber in the park? I had seen it in the launch bay last year for around 150-200. I looked pin the shop park app but it is not showing. I a.m. looking for the original silver handle one. It is for a Christmas gift. TIA!
As of last week I saw them in Disney springs at the Star Wars store and at the store in tomorrowland magic kingdom. Tatooine traders may also have them.

So follow up question on the dessert party. I went and booked it for Feb but now I'm slightly concerned about the standing tables. We will be there with our 5 year old. Has anyone taken younger kids (or seen younger kids there)? How was the height of the table? Is there really no seating anywhere? TIA!

So follow up question on the dessert party. I went and booked it for Feb but now I'm slightly concerned about the standing tables. We will be there with our 5 year old. Has anyone taken younger kids (or seen younger kids there)? How was the height of the table? Is there really no seating anywhere? TIA!
There is a significant number of younger kids at the party on a regular basis. There are a few benches scattered throughout the non-party areas of the Launch Bay, but no seating in the actual party/food area. It's posted on the MDE website.

"Seating is not available. Wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter