**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

This is probably not helpful to most of you, but at Launch Bay in DL, Boba Fett is walking around (but no Jawas!) We hung with him, as most guests were not interested when we were there. I was like, omg omg Boba Fett! LOL. We took several photos with him....

This is probably not helpful to most of you, but at Launch Bay in DL, Boba Fett is walking around (but no Jawas!) We hung with him, as most guests were not interested when we were there. I was like, omg omg Boba Fett! LOL. We took several photos with him....

Boba at DL was pretty entertaining, I had Filbert in his Jedi garb that day and Fett was like "I have no quarrel with you Jedi... yet..." He's pretty interactive!

Do you receive the Chewie steins before you leave Launch Bay or after the fireworks? Sounds like leaving the party ten minutes early is the way to go to get a good viewing spot!

Do you receive the Chewie steins before you leave Launch Bay or after the fireworks? Sounds like leaving the party ten minutes early is the way to go to get a good viewing spot!

You get them when you go into the fireworks viewing area. (Except us last Saturday when it was pouring with lightening and they brought them into launch bay to handout. That was my clue they were probably going to end up cancelling the fireworks)

Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried to keep up for a while but the past month has been crazy, so I haven't been on the boards...
If they do update the calendar this week, will the park hours change as well? We'll be there Dec 5 and right now it shows the park closing at 7:00 when last year at that time it closed at 8:30. I realize there are no Osborn Lights this year but I didn't know if they would still keep with the later hours this year as well.
Besides not knowing what shows will be playing, it's also really frustrating to not know if dinner reservations or FP+ will be too early or too late for what's going on.
Thanks!

Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried to keep up for a while but the past month has been crazy, so I haven't been on the boards...
If they do update the calendar this week, will the park hours change as well? We'll be there Dec 5 and right now it shows the park closing at 7:00 when last year at that time it closed at 8:30. I realize there are no Osborn Lights this year but I didn't know if they would still keep with the later hours this year as well.
Besides not knowing what shows will be playing, it's also really frustrating to not know if dinner reservations or FP+ will be too early or too late for what's going on.
Thanks!
They might? October moved from 7 pm close to at least 8 pm on firework nights.

I just got a phone call from guest relations and they completely refunded our rained out dessert party! (Oct1). I told them I didn't expect it because we enjoyed the food and drinks but she said that no she was refunding the total cost to my card! So happy! Just sad we didn't get to see the show.
Edited because there was an autocorrect error

Last edited:
Not sure it's been posted here, so I thought I'd copy over from another thread where I posted it:

Update October 7, 12:01p Eastern: Walt Disney World will be closing all of its theme parks at 5p today and they will remain closed until Saturday. They will all be closed on Friday. Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon are closed all day today and tomorrow. The Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween parties scheduled for Thursday and Friday have also been cancelled.

http://www.laughingplace.com/w/news...affect-walt-disney-world-disney-cruise-lines/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter