**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

We are going during Halloween week and DS6 wants more than anything to see Darth Vader (not necessarily meet). Is the Jedi Training academy the only location for him or is he in any of the shows or other sites? My apologies if this was addressed previously-I didn't see it when skimming the thread.

We are going during Halloween week and DS6 wants more than anything to see Darth Vader (not necessarily meet). Is the Jedi Training academy the only location for him or is he in any of the shows or other sites? My apologies if this was addressed previously-I didn't see it when skimming the thread.
You can see him at JT and also Star Wars a Galaxy Far Far away stage show

You can see him at JT and also Star Wars a Galaxy Far Far away stage show
Thank you!!! That is what I was hoping! We were going to do the tour before the Oct changes but made dessert party res instead due to the new format/time (he and the whole fam are not early risers, nor can he last from opening to closing). But was thinking of changing to the tour if DV was only at JT.

I didn't need an ID last Sunday there. I'm also 37 and I was with my two boys (2 & 6) so people probably knew I needed a drink!

I liked the party, but wished there were more places to sit/stand. It was pretty crowded. I was also sad the Jawas were not there. We got the tie fighter popcorn buckets and not the Chewbacca mug that was originally advertised. My wife gave me a hard time about it because I insisted on buying a tie fighter popcorn bucket earlier on our trip because I didn't know that's what we were getting... Well at least now I can hang them up in my basement in formation...

Thanks! At the party now sipping on an adult beverage. No ID required phew. I didnt want to carry my passport around all day.

Going Tour/party tomorrow, but the weather forecast isn't looking too good for the afternoon. Hoping it's quick passing/doesn't rain... But the percentages look pretty high.

Check in time is 2 right ? The first page says 1:30, but the tour starts 2:30 now.

Last edited:

They usually have a couple of Vodkas, Tequila, Rum and a couple of liquors, so they will mix whatever you request using that assortment. I've heard that they have a heavy pour.
Good to know, we like a cocktail in our house anyway, so sounds good. Was just curious if they had wine or beer or anything else, but sounds like it's all about the spirits! :thumbsup2

We've taken the plunge and have made the booking (giving ETTB a miss), thank you all for your help and advice! :yoda:

Going Tour/party tomorrow, but the weather forecast isn't looking too good for the afternoon. Hoping it's quick passing/doesn't rain... But the percentages look pretty high.

Check in time is 2 right ? The first page says 1:30, but the tour starts 2:30 now.

And now forecast for today is worse, now showing chance of rain all the way to fireworks. Figures.

Sigh. Waiting for end of December. I so hope to see availability soon. My kids voted, Star Wars over Frozen. Here's hoping the dessert party is on the day I want.

So disappointed. Here tonight, tour group was let in 15 minutes early with guides and a photographer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter