***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Do you think they could/would break the queue up into waves outside of the turnstiles? Either with FP-like tickets or wristbands, or snow-fencing, or even just tape on the ground?
they could but they will want to have as many people already inside the park and leave the outside as crowd free as possible. If you are familiar with the DHS setup. There's a gate to the right of the tapstiles, they can open this gate, this accesses the Sunset Blvd/Fantasmic area. Although some parts are backstage they use this road regularly to have people exit F!. They could have people in this area and have the waves/queues taped off
Going back to SWW days they had 4 roped up lines outside the tapstiles for different celebrity autograph queues and le merchandise, so they could but I feel they will want to move as many people inside as possible

This may have been discussed in the previous 133 pages, sorry for the repeat question if it has....

Will WDW SWGE also have the roaming Kylo, Rey, and Chewie? If so what happens to the meet and greet over at LB? I really, really want roaming characters-it looks so cool on the videos I've watched.

This may have been discussed in the previous 133 pages, sorry for the repeat question if it has....

Will WDW SWGE also have the roaming Kylo, Rey, and Chewie? If so what happens to the meet and greet over at LB? I really, really want roaming characters-it looks so cool on the videos I've watched.
yes all 3 will most likely walk around GE, they might keep both meets plus BB8 at LB while the land is extremely popular, for people that might not make it inside the land

I was just watching a new YouTube video posted by Disney Parks 5days ago and noticed something that is new to me although possibly not to others? There is a notation at the end of the video which states, ‘Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction opens later this year

While I knew it wasn’t opening Aug 29th, this is the first I’ve officially heard that it will open in 2019. Is this common knowledge that I just missed or is this a new opening commitment from Disney?

I was just watching a new YouTube video posted by Disney Parks 5days ago and noticed something that is new to me although possibly not to others? There is a notation at the end of the video which states, ‘Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction opens later this year

While I knew it wasn’t opening Aug 29th, this is the first I’ve officially heard that it will open in 2019. Is this common knowledge that I just missed or is this a new opening commitment from Disney?

Disney has been saying that for a while.

Disney has been saying that for a while.
Yep. This notion has kept me hopeful that we'll be able to ride it in December although we are only there from the 9th-15th. One can hope!

I've been following all the threads I've seen on SWGE, did anyone indicate whether on June 24th, FP's or Max Pass would be available?

As of right now no they will not be available.
This will be very interesting. I can't wait to hear the reviews. Will it be mobbed to the max....we shall see. I'm sure everyone who got a reservation is happy to have gotten to experience the land, even though some were expecting more, while others really enjoyed it. Nonetheless, they got to see it.

This will be very interesting. I can't wait to hear the reviews. Will it be mobbed to the max....we shall see. I'm sure everyone who got a reservation is happy to have gotten to experience the land, even though some were expecting more, while others really enjoyed it. Nonetheless, they got to see it.
Falcon should run more efficiently without FP. That’s why you haven’t seen high waits during the reservation periods.

Falcon should run more efficiently without FP.
What is your logic there? With or without fastpass the same number of people will ride it per/day. How is it more efficient not to have FP?

That’s why you haven’t seen high waits during the reservation periods.
I think that's more due to the number of people allowed in at a time combined with the limited time each traveler can stay.
If the waits don't spike up dramatically once the flood gates open I'll eat a plate of minox droppings.

What is your logic there? With or without fastpass the same number of people wil
I should say standby runs more efficiently. Standby will be moving consistently instead of having to stop and wait for FP all the time.

And definitely the waits are lower now with the reservations but at the same time if there was FP that standby likely would be longer.

Last edited:
I should say standby runs more efficiently. Standby will be moving consistently instead of having to stop and wait for FP all the time.

And definitely the waits are lower now with the reservations but at the same time of there was FP that standby like would be longer.
Agreed. This has been proven in the past, especially when tsm went from fp to standby only. The standby line just flows quicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter