***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

It must be tough on the CA people knowing the ride is ready for guests but they need to wait. I remember that feeling when we were waiting for SWGE to open in FL but it was a bit easier knowing the land itself was not yet complete.

It must be tough on the CA people knowing the ride is ready for guests but they need to wait. I remember that feeling when we were waiting for SWGE to open in FL but it was a bit easier knowing the land itself was not yet complete.
If it was fully ready it likely would be opening sooner. It’s easier to get a ride ready for one ride through for special guests then full showtime for thousands.

I'm watching zero things about the ride, can some one just sum up the reactions so far; spectacular? disappointing? In line with expectations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter