***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Celebration 2020 will be in Anaheim!
Well, this is closer to me! I live in Wa. state, so this is much more manageable than Chicago (since I also need to fit in a yearly trip to Orlando). How much do tickets typically run for this, and will it be in April again? My oldest DS had his b-day on April 13th, wondering if it's the same time frame. Maybe he'd like to spend it at the Celebration next year!

Well, this is closer to me! I live in Wa. state, so this is much more manageable than Chicago (since I also need to fit in a yearly trip to Orlando). How much do tickets typically run for this, and will it be in April again? My oldest DS had his b-day on April 13th, wondering if it's the same time frame. Maybe he'd like to spend it at the Celebration next year!

Starwarscelebration.com has all the prices from this year. One day was $65 going all the way up to 4 day starting at $150, I can tell you that last celebration here in Florida was the same time frame

Starwarscelebration.com has all the prices from this year. One day was $65 going all the way up to 4 day starting at $150, I can tell you that last celebration here in Florida was the same time frame
We bought 2 adult 5 days and after tax/etc it was $480ish. Thursday and Monday single day tickets were the least expensive and Monday didn’t sell out this year.

Here is the ticket info from this year's celebration
Adult – 1 Day (Thurs. Preview) – $55 / $65 at the door
Kids (6-12 yrs) (Thurs. Preview) – $35 / $45 at the door
Adult – 1 Day (Fri. Sat. Sun. or Mon.) – $75 / $85 at the door
Adult – 5 Day – $215 / $225 at the door
Kids (6-12 yrs) – 5 Day – $100 / $110 at the door
Jedi Master VIP – $850

Here is the ticket info from this year's celebration
Adult – 1 Day (Thurs. Preview) – $55 / $65 at the door
Kids (6-12 yrs) (Thurs. Preview) – $35 / $45 at the door
Adult – 1 Day (Fri. Sat. Sun. or Mon.) – $75 / $85 at the door
Adult – 5 Day – $215 / $225 at the door
Kids (6-12 yrs) – 5 Day – $100 / $110 at the door
Jedi Master VIP – $850
And just for the planners, the only day available at the door was Monday. Everything else sold out in advance.

Not sure what to make of this new WDWNT rumor...

https://wdwnt.com/2019/04/rumor-oga...e-limits-upon-open-at-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

Not sure if I really care if budget cuts result in slower construction times as long as end product is the same. And not surprised by a time limit in Oga’s - seems like the only option at least until the hype quiets down...

Thirty seats? At best that's what 10 parties (figuring a mix of 2's 3's and 4's)? It's going to be a long long time before the hype quiets down enough to accommodate that low of a capacity.

Thirty seats? At best that's what 10 parties (figuring a mix of 2's 3's and 4's)? It's going to be a long long time before the hype quiets down enough to accommodate that low of a capacity.
Yep - such a small venue seems like a bad idea. For my money, they should have started off with the supper club concept with set seating times.

Yep - such a small venue seems like a bad idea. For my money, they should have started off with the supper club concept with set seating times.
I don’t think this article is completely accurate. If you go back to the journalists who were let in and saw the cantina they said seating was limited but the venue had a lot of bar space and a good amount of people would be able to get in.

I don’t think this article is completely accurate. If you go back to the journalists who were let in and saw the cantina they said seating was limited but the venue had a lot of bar space and a good amount of people would be able to get in.
I would have to assume so...when I go to a bar a lot of the time I'm just standing there with a drink talking to people, you don't need a seat.

Let’s hope so. Also seems like an hour time limit would be very cumbersome to enforce.

"BIG Apologies! There WILL be a 1-hour time limit to stay inside Ogi’s Cantina (w/queue out front) & seating will be limited (stools at bar + 5 booths) to encourage guests to exit quicker. But counting standing room, facility will fit 150, not 30. & no plans for restaurant. My bad
— David Koenig"
Source : wdwnt (sorry, as a newbie I am not allowed to post the link)

They're going to have to. I'll be curious to see what they come up with.
Seems a lot easier for WDW as folks can get a drink and walk outside. I assume they’ll have a queue for drink/takeaway and a separate one for a seat - presumably with a server to help move things along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter