***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Had a hard time buying this. Amazon and Barnes and Noble list a November release, but was able to get through a third party seller on Amazon. Weird.

The November release date is for the Volume in case you don't want to pick up the individual comics. You can visit your local comic shop now and pick up Issue #1. There are some online retailers carrying #1 and the rare "attraction" variants.

We still haven't had our email regarding our reservation time at DL. My husband called them on Tuesday evening and we were told our allowed time is 8am on May 31st. We are both so excited to think we will be amongst some of the first people to get into GE! Apparently a further confirmation email will be sent over the next week.

We are still going to try and get another reservation next week when the general no cost reservations are released. The hotel reservation may be linked to our AP's though so it will be interesting to see if we are allowed another one. I hope so as we are planning on doing 8/9 nights at DL to enjoy our favourite park anyway.
Just need to book our international flights now :surfweb:

Cannot believe we are only a few short weeks away.

Any word if FastPasses will be available for Millennium Falcon for Oct 2019? I've noticed there are not many EMH being offered for DHS so far for October. :confused3:confused3

You would think with no FPs, they would be offering more then one EMH per week unless they plan on charging for early morning magic ☹

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter